Pickle Rick Hype Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=4P5OK7c9xiM

can't freakin wait

epic

That's so random, like a pickle c'mon!
I'm looking forward to this season so much!

The only show worth watching

CONDIMENTS AND POOP LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy sh*t

I know it's stupid
I know it's reddit as fuck

But I still love it.

When's episode 2?

haha I relate to Rick on many views

That's really gay

I don't get it. I saw a couple clips like this where they do a very lazy gag and then just make fun of how lazy it is, so I guess that makes it OK or something? There's this, Tiny Rick, Get Schwifty, the Wubalubadubdub thing, etc. Is this the essence of the show's humor: Making bad jokes but acknowledging they are bad so it's OK?

Its a 22 minute show and those are all like 20 second segments. None of those moments are why i like the series. My only grievance is how shitty they are trying to so sad. Morel orel blows them the fuck out of the water.

oh man

I'm a pickle too, can you believe that?

Rick totally gets me

Can anyone explain why?

we'ere all pickles hehehe :^)

I thought Tiny Rick and Get Schwifty were the whole episode though.

Why not just watch the show you stupid cunt? The first two episodes will take less than an hour of your time. The people here intentionally post the least funny segments (get Schwifty) in particular in order to make fun of it.

did reddit and memey just become the rob schneider of the 201Xs?

>Pickle

CURSE A ME HEE HAW ON U

why is he a pickle

Get shwifty is a short song, the whole episode is about the competition. Little rick is a whole episode but he only really jumps around saying im little rick at the very beginning

{spoiler} reddit {spoiler/}

This has to be like 5 layers of irony

wow you're an over-eager little faggot.

wtf the memes are real
the memes weren't supposed to be real

That guy was being a complete retard. Saying he doesn't get it when he's made literally zero attempt to get it. It's embarrassing.

dude it's supposed to be bad get schwifty

Rick and morty fans are trash

>That guy was being a complete retard.
You're whiteknighting a cartoon

People who have watched a couple episodes of the show are welcome to shit on it to their heart's contents. But this guy was asking to be spoonfed about the show when he hasn't bothered to watch anything other than clips shitposters spam in these threads.

>rick and morty fan autistic someone doesn't like rick and morty
Everytime.