Nigger here, need your opinion Sup Forums

Nigger here, need your opinion Sup Forums

Why would Hollywood cast a black woman who is quite literally and metaphorically the Sup Forums vision of a Sheboon, her whole act is being loud annoying and super exaggerating of the sambo and ape shit that white people love.

Then puts her next to 3 normal white women.

Hollywood calls itself "liberal" what a fucking joke.

I want off this ride Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-expand-and-enforce-us-code-2261a-provide-against-organized-online-harassment-public-figures
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-expand-and-enforce-us-gather-and-deport-to-the-Moon-without-oxygen-of-all-marxist-cretins
youtu.be/l6LfNGfYvvM
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm
imdb.com/title/tt0388500/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Left is killing itself. This ride is beautiful.

>her whole act
>exaggerating
no, she literally acts like that outside of public, she's a sheboon through and through. Just look at her twitter, typical nigger behavior

Because the kikes never miss an opportunity to try and shove diversity down our throats.

Most blacks act like that so it's just an accurate representation

SHE HAS NO STYLE

SHE HAS NO GRACE

THIS KONG (LESLIE) HAS A FUNNY FACE

It's actually more honest to cast a woman who actually acts black, which surprised me because they're dishonest enough to cast four women as problem solvers.
Black characters in mainstream movies are to assuage white guilt anyway though, not actually for black people.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH OOOOOOOHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH

*bangs on large tree roots to alert my kind a storm is brewing*

Scarlett Johansson is a jewess.

you talkin bout ghostbusters?

idc not gona pay to watch this shit
i like the old ones too much

>think that your movie is progressive
>make it sexist
>make it racist

Well done Sony.

Hollywood is trying to get more white women to breed with ugly niggers or scissor with them.

Woody Allen did this in the 80's to get white women to fuck the nerdy Jewish ugly guys.While Lena Durham is trying to get white women to scissor with ugly women.

>her whole act is being loud annoying and super exaggerating of the sambo and ape shit that white people love.

No homeboy, we do NOT love any of this shit.

Possibly so. Have you guys seen he original Ghostbusters? Do you think Ernie Johbson is stereotypical?

You live in a beautiful country. What's a day in the life there?

Atleast she acted, the three other were just completely fucking flatlines, looked like they didn't want to be there.

>mfw Leslie Jones brought some class to the shit film

(((Hollywood))) has dominated popular culture for long enough that they've accumulated a not-insignificant amount of hubris along the way. So it may be overreach.

On the other hand, they may well sense that the pendulum may be starting to swing back the other way, and their reaction to this is to push the envelope even more in order to consolidate their gains while they still can (pushing the bounds of political debate, cultural mores, and even aesthetic taste ever farther).

My guess is that despite an increasing amount of backlash, they will succeed as a result of the almost inescapable framework of political correctness that they have erected. And by "succeed" I mean, "get most people regard as acceptable (or at least appear to regard as acceptable) something that would have been viscerally rejected by the general population only a generation or two ago.

Stupid Sheboon, I hope she gets the fuck off social media and back to the Banana boat.

International markets. I bet people in China think black stereotypes are fucking hilarious.

Why didn't they release this movie around Halloween?

Seriously who wants to see a ghost movie in July.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-expand-and-enforce-us-code-2261a-provide-against-organized-online-harassment-public-figures

In some regards, yes. However, he is a much more likeable character. This is a clear cut case of casting a horrible character that has exaggerated features of her race. Much like the vanity and arrogance of white princesses and the servitude and humility of asian women. However, only when blacks are criticized its the hollywood press that rushes to defend them and expose the ebil white raycists.

This post has been marked as /redpill/ doctrine. In order to fully accept the MIGHTY redpill, you should subscribe.

Fuck off.

MISS WITH PISS

Original came in 1984. Very dark years for my country... illegal VHS (the only kind) was a window to escape to.

This commie feminist shit of a propaganda movie, I will not watch.

its banned in china

Chinamen are too scared of magic and ghosts for this movie to be allowed.

This post has been marked as /redpill/ doctrine. In order to fully accept the mighty redpill, you MUST subscribe.

You know that whole thing called the bigotry of low expectations?

That's why.

This is what liberal idiots think black people are really like. So they cast her so that we can see how beautiful black people really are.

That's the whole thing. What also makes little sense is why her knowing the whole of NYC is important in an age of GPS systems. Especially when the three white chicks are superscientist geniuses.

If this was the eighties then knowing the whole city and being able to get you anywhere would be a great skill contributing to the team. But now in the 2010s?

I mean, she's literally worth $100 and a trip to WalMart. It's so ingratiatingly racist.

who could possibly be behind this?

>petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-expand-and-enforce-us-gather-and-deport-to-the-Moon-without-oxygen-of-all-marxist-cretins

This post has been marked as /redpill/ doctrine. In order to fully accept the mighty redpill, you MUST subscribe.

Because the cant find a black woman who isn't a loud obnoxious testosterone filled raging beast of a "woman"

>still caring about this flop

Is this like some alternative shilling where you pretend to act like a retard while still keeping the movie in the Sup Forums consciousness?

Because they are addicted to power and no one is stopping them. They want to warp humanity's perception of reality so much that we don't even recognize beauty

They think that if they use the stereotype enough it'll stop being a stereotype

The original ghostbusters was before my time, and I haven't watched a lot of movies in general. The last movie I watched was Ex Machina when it came out. The premise involves the CEO of google spying on people en masse using smartphones, so I think Sup Forums would probably like it, if not just for that.

You take that back you fucking cunt.

there's only one normal white woman on that cast

How to subscribe, comrade? Cannot find subscribe button.

>hate this stereotypical sheboon shit in Ghostbusters
>hate the le I'm black and I think all cops is racist faggot from National Security
>love everything about the characters from Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

I'm having a hard time deciding why. Maybe Don't Be a Menace is just written funnier overall.

His character at least had more stuff to him other than just being the black guy trapped with the crazy whiteys, and he was just in half of the movie

Winston was not supposed to be stereotypical. People play that card now because the three white guys were scientist and the black guy was a janitor looking for a paycheck.

But that only works while looking through the eyes of the narrative that people push now. When the movies where released WInston wasn't a stereotype of blacks, he was the "every man." He never engaged in any stereotype associated with black people. He was just a regular everyday guy, who happened to be black, looking for a job.

In both original movies Winston is the one that is always saving the other guys. They're egg head scientist who are smart enough to design fusion reactor backpacks, but not enough to get out of a locked room on fire. Thats where the every man Winston comes in. He wasn't supposed to be viewed as black, he was supposed to be viewed as us.

Winston being black is totally inconsequential to the plot and his character

In the new one it is everything about her

Milo said it was a minstrel show. Call her an aunt Tommi and see what happens.

10-10 responses.. T-thanks user. I've been black lurker on Sup Forums for a bit but I agree with most of the issues raised here ( except the genocides part) The red pill is tough to swallow sometimes.

>this gorilla is considered a woman in nigger land
lmao I've never seen a negro in real life

Remember Goy, Hollywood is liberal.

Thing is Hollywood has been portraying blacks as slaves, victims, gangsters, or morons for years. The Democrats pander to all these things.

Hollywood votes and donates money to the Democrats overwhelmingly.

You'd think blacks would put two and two together.

It's real bad. The situation is real bad. Rotten tomatoes rated the sad excuse of a movie higher than american psycho.
All these tweets defending her.
I get this depressing feeling that bluepills have won and there is no turning back now.

Watch a movie called Ethnic Notions. It's kinda SJWish, but it talks about how the "Mammy" stereotype that Leslie Jones fits perfectly. Her whole career is basically a modern Mammy.

When someone asks if you're a god, you say YES

psychological warfare

I cant believe no one pointed out that OP is a nigger
Fuck you nigg kys

We meet again

The same reason people force memes here. After a while the concept being forced (milhouse, funny women) garners appreciation and this appreciation becomes genuine, usually due to either prolonged exposure or the enjoyment derived from how amusingly terrible it is.

because their marketing gimmick for this movie was to piss off racists and sexists so it's free publicity they can use for marketing
>all female cast has sexists pissed! look how progress we are giving the finger to them!
>wow look at all those racists saying the ugly black woman we casted looks like a gorilla, aren't we heroic!

>Then puts her next to 3 normal white women.

thats the point, she's the typical "normal black woman"

i seen plenty of sheebons in person in my life i've never once met a halle berry...

>her whole act is being loud annoying and super exaggerating of the sambo and ape shit that white people love.
Because that's her stage presence when she does stand-up and it was probably her idea to be the "yawl da brains, but I know these streets better than anybody" character

I'm black and I agree with this and the lousy acting John Boyega did in TFA.

I am honestly done with mainstream movies. All they do is depict black people in the worst way...something many blacks don't need any help with, unfortunately.

haven't seen this POS movie, but i remember seeing this person on SNL and thinking how completely ghetto she acts. she's a fucking caricature of niggers everywhere. loud, obnoxious, prone to violence. its fucking gross. its fucking disgusting.

NO ESCAPE
O

E
S
C
A
P
E

I haven't seen the movie yet, but RedLetterMedia reviewed the movie. They said that Leslie Jones was the best performance of the four ghostbusters. The trailer uses all her screaming black lady moments.

Somehow, it's believable.

You're full of shit OP. Cya in 6 hours when you remake this terrible thread again and again over the next 3 months.

>Hollywood calls itself "liberal"
NOW YOU'RE STARTING TO GET IT AREN'T YOU

Growing up I wanted to be Winston. Cool, chill guy who gets to fight ghosts.

btw im white.

>Nigger here
fuck off nigger

The RLM review is worth a watch if you don't want to watch this shit film but still want to know why it's terrible apart from the whole Sensitive Joss Whedon feminamismism angle.

hollywood just wants to make money, but they are also really really really out of touch since they are all like 65 year old grandparents

so at the moment they think "what are teenagers these days into? well they are always going on about body shaming and race issues on twitter, let's cast that ugly black woman, they'll like that!" and they don't understand that there are not that many social justice warrior types and they just like to complain about shit they wont go see their movie just for the casting

We all thought he was cool as fuck. That we'd be like him if we joined the Ghostbusters.

No one wants to be a gorilla.

I think it's sony who are really out of touch. Disney and others have been doing great.

Thats sort of the point. Its the best example I can think of where a black character is done right. How often are we told they are just like everybody else? And how seldom is that portrayed in any kind of media?

I had the chance to meet them at Disney World when I was probably around 10. They only one I was really excited to see was Ernie Hudson. It had NOTHING to do with his skin color. I barely had a concept of racial stuff then. It was because if I was a ghostbuster, I'd be the normal dude that Winston was. That translated flawlessly to even a dumb 10 year old like myself.

Which is why seeing black characters acting like primates is sad to see. They don't have to be like that and they very much translate and resonate with young kids now, just as positive ones like Winston did for me back then.

Not really, the only time I think they made a black joke was when the mayor
(I think) tells him "I've seen shit that would turn you white."

They had to force a black female in for diversity's sake. The only way a black woman is funny, is by using stereotypical sheboon shit. It's also why female comedian jokes revolve around their vaginas.

>1 signature

Alright Leaf your full of shit I'm certain there's very few black people outside of Toronto , let alone ones you've met.

How have the nip bosses not made the entire Sony film division commit sudoku?

That is it. I'm 34 years old and have seen both Ghostbusters more than any other movie with the exception of maybe Back to the Future.

That is the ONLY time his race is even mentioned. Its a quick joke to set up a funny double take reaction from the mayor.

If you took out that line, and just read the lines of the movie you'd have no way of knowing if Winston was black, white, Mexican, etc.

Well they get a nice deal, EBT, free housing, and other benefits and all they have to do is vote team blue.

Bruh
youtu.be/l6LfNGfYvvM

because "real blackness" for cultural elites means "that which bothers whites" (though it bothers every race - loudness, aggressiveness etc). They think "what would be unpleasant to me which I'd have to tolerate (but won't, only the poor whites will deal with it, I will be untouched up here)" and simply put it out there.

It's not pro-black, is anti-whites and in favor of the attack dog on their leash.

So standards must be brought low into shit that is flat out unpleasant. They are "real blacks", "real niggas" etc

Speak for yourself. Myself and many of the blacks that I know don't act like this monkey's ass. People like her make it hard for us to be taken seriously, and frankly it needs to stop.

can we greenlight a version of barbershop with 4 fat white women?

It'd be a movie where they seemed to hate all things men, but couldn't go more than 10 minutes without fighting among themselves.

It's Ernie Hudson, and no he wasn't really. He was just a typical blue collar dude. The fact that he was black was incidental.

Funny isn't it? In the original the black goatbuster was a likeable, calm, savvy working joe who looked good next to the effete scientists who were the other goatbusters. This one is just annoying, like they don't want to portray blacks as attractive likeable people.
This is obviously phase two. Prepare your anuses.

It has to literally be called barbershop. and If anybody gets pissed about the casting they must be sexist.

So that BLM can look really uncomfortable when she gets nominated for an oscar.

Or so that more people complain the movie is shit and get called racists

Or maybe she just sucked the right producer's dick.

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm

Whoa. The entire worldwide gross for the film for the first weekend was only $69,039,222. Jesus.

They already did this, but with black women.

imdb.com/title/tt0388500/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_27

Slav here.
Do any of you Slav brethren get melancholic all of a sudden for no apparent reason? Why do Slavs feel so much?

Maybe she can guve head like a pro, like a fucking machine. Look at that big mouth, those huge lips. You'd have to close your eyes but it could feel amazing. Some ancient jew producer got the his first orgasm in months off of that suction-pumpee. Lawks.

couple million more dudes like you and we can join forces and wreck the merchants once and for all.

I think there's something fucked in your heads, it's genetic. Just have a drink.

It was supposed to be a blockbuster. It's not a horror movie.

Polish Jew here. You have no idea, brother, nothing but melancholic feels all day long. I miss cloudy, rainy skies, bread queues, and genocide.

I actually do want a drink, how did you know? Are you Slavic? Perhaps we can drink together and share stories of love lost. Then we can smash the bottles into pieces over our foreheads. Why not it's tuesday.