Undecover Muslim pretending to be Rhodesian

There is only one Zimbabwean poster on this board.
Been here long enough to know.
He's either using a proxy or has moved there form South Africa.

He ALWAYS talks about Palestinians - always.
He tries to mention "Christian" Palestinians so as to try and get support from WHITE Christians.

If you're smart enough you'll notice he always says something about Jews being worse than Muslims - even if no one brings up Muslims/Islam.

Now, no Rhodesian has EVER - and I mean EVER - supported Palestinians - regardless of all the kikery in the past.

Palestinians - Christian & Muslim - boycotted us in the past, they armed ZANU with the commies, marched in the streets protesting WHITE Rhodesia, celebrated the deaths of Rhodesians by ZANU rebels.

He's a fucking MUSLIM who's trying to get whites on his side to fight off Jews and Israel - meaning he's a Palestinian.

Thinks that because we complain about kikes that we're gonna support Palestinians.

That's basically monopolizing on the white genocide of Rhodesia.

We must expose of this fucking nigger asap.

Also, he's never been in Rhodesian threads - never contributed - doesn't know shit about the our army, wars etc - he's memorized a few "facts" so as to pass off.

If you see him expose him.

I'll be creating threads about him soon - not at home at the moment.

If you could expose him when you see him that would be great.

I'll be in South Africa soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/story/152413/the_dark_side_of_"soldier_of_fortune"_magazine:_contract_killers_and_mercenaries_for_hire
sofmag.com/mercenaries-fight-terrorists-in-the-bush-war/
rhodesianforces.org/RhodesiaStudyinmilitaryincompetence.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No on makes light of the death of my people

No Muslim, no Jew and no Nigger

If you guys spot any of these degenerate groups doing so - you stop them

Loosely related, does Sup Forums have any reading material about Rhodesia to share? Looking at pic related for example.

unfortunately not that, but these might keep you busy until you find that:

alternet.org/story/152413/the_dark_side_of_"soldier_of_fortune"_magazine:_contract_killers_and_mercenaries_for_hire

sofmag.com/mercenaries-fight-terrorists-in-the-bush-war/

rhodesianforces.org/RhodesiaStudyinmilitaryincompetence.htm

Anything's good, friend.

I've got this

(dumping 0/5)

bumping out of good faith

Never forget Rhodesia, it's what awaits us in the West if whites don't get our act together.

I'm anticipating something more like Brazil.

I think he's right about it being more like Rhodesia. Just look at how anti-white the groids are getting. They openly call for race war.

It's not going to be a relatively peaceful but crime ridden outbreeding by mudraces. They will be out for blood. They mean to exterminate us.

ok mate i will keep an eye out some things are just not cricket

There is no coexistence with Muslims, they seek to replace us.

Meant for

remember rhodesia

Maybe you shouldn't obsess so much over some shitposter on a Polynesian frog catching emporium.

These are great, thanks
They blimey well aren't
I don't like muslim shills making us out look like cucks

Any Rhodesian, from the good old days, would gladly put a bullet through the head of any PLO/Palestinian.

Excuse the messy thread, using phone from work - not much content.

I'll be sure to create a comfy one soon.