Sup Forums you have 10 seconds to explain to me why you haven't watched Jin-Roh

Sup Forums you have 10 seconds to explain to me why you haven't watched Jin-Roh.

It's a true, classic Japanese kino with an amazing OST..

youtube.com/watch?v=LpVNNC52Q_o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kR-gCKMkaPU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerberos_saga
youtube.com/watch?v=iwcy1stmcik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suppose this movie is too patrician for Sup Forums

maybe I should I try

the same reason ive not seen a lot of movies, because there are just too many movies to watch.

cartoons can never be kino

So is he a werewolf? I don't get it.

red spectacles is better desu

>It's a true, classic Japanese kino with an amazing OST..
God Sup Forumsedditors are fucking plebs

No, a werenazi

It was alright but outside of the RWDS visuals it sort of just plods along.

It sucked so fucking much. Extremely overrated by weeb faggots.

The storyline was trash
>u r le red riding hood bb
>I am le big bad wolf grrrr xc

So heavy handed and derivitive it's not even funny.

And the suit in the OP that /k/ circlejerks about is in less than 5 min of the whole movie. Complete waste of time.

(You)

>expecting Sup Forums to understand anything that requires an IQ of 115

A shame.

I'm not trolling, it's a garbage flick that only has its visuals going for it. Only brain dead weebs eat up and defend this entry level pseudo-intellectual schlock.

You're not trolling, then you're retarded mate, simple as that.

Oops wrong thread!

Even 58 IQ Equatorial Guineans know this children's cartoon is garbage.

I'm not the one watching poorly made red riding hood adapations of children's movies and pretending they have any more substance than that.

You can shill all you like, it's not going to change the consensus.

Go to bed Kevin, you'll get late for special needs school tomorrow.

>shill
Learn what words mean you illiterate meme spouting faggot

>get late
Good news.
There's a short bus, I don't have to take you after all, little boy.

I have though.

I hate to say it but I've got to agree. There's too much build up for the tiny bit of pay off at the end.

I'm gonna ask you for real and actually give you a chance

Do you really think the movie had a duality where the dude was the bad guy and the girl was the innocent red cap girl the whole time?

Like bam, all that setting up everything around for that simplicity?

It's overrated trash, just like every other """great""" anime. What a worthless fucking medium.

youtu.be/kR-gCKMkaPU

finally a thread where i can shill my video in

my nigga

Yeah, nice try shill. I bet Disney is very generous with those $0.02 per post.

They shoved unnecessary little red riding references through 3/4th of the movie. I wasn't being literal you dumb faggot, but it was the most generic and sappy love allegory I've ever seen in any shit anime, or movie honestly.

I love how you weebfags act like it's deep when it beats you over the head for 60 min with the allegory. Which was a piss poor basis for a story to begin with. The movie falls apart after the first 15 min and just gets progressively worse, it's just filler until the disappointing ending. I say disappointing but I was relieved when it finally ended. I felt tricked into watching it by listening to the autistic neet troglodytes on /k/. Never again.

I swear people only defend it because of nostalgia because I can't imagine antone with a mature brain enjoying it.

>Disney is paying people ti say Jin Roh is bad
I love talking to "gamers." You can almost see the wheels turning in their slow, stupid brains as they decide which buzzword to spout at you.

Lads, the entire movie is a critique on the duality of morality that can never be applied to people.

You notice throughout the movie the two positions from red little riding hood being the victim of the wolf, and the wolf being the villain

But you notice those positions change throughout the movie, the first is when the tale starts with the girl wearing metal, which is to refer to the MC at first

The moment this becomes more obvious is two scenes where the MC confuses one of the wolves with the girl, and of course, when the girl tries to play him into a trap

Right behind a panel with wolves with the police

The ending is really the redemption of the girl in a sense, you can't tell how many she probably killed being in the resistance, but she was a wolf throughout the movie

When the MC kills her he really is just saying what she tried to make happen, could never be. In several ways if you rewatch it.

He was the wolf, he was the villain the whole time, he was playing you, not the other way around

Also how much you can fuck up by attributing binary good-evil to complex personas can lead to immense fuck ups.

You can go from there if you rewatch it. For real Sup Forums get a bit of a grip.

I have no excuse. Besides, I've been needing to wean myself off Jojo memes for a while now.

>weebfag put more thought into his deluded interpretation than the creator
Kek

>le gaymers man amirite XD

Wow, not only Disney but WSJ as well. I hope you get a better rate from them, print media is dying.

He doesn't kill her. He doesn't kill either of the women in the anime.

Not an argument lad, have a (You)

the guy is being paid to shitpost on Sup Forums?

that would explain a lot

This makes a lot of sense, IIRC the girl kept wanting to flee with him and to be with him in a way she was saying "could never be"

That's pretty cool

>le not an argument buzzphrase
Your maladaptive daydreaming is not canon, sweetheart.

Wow that's so deep, really made me think

Take your meds, Kevin.

Hey, I don't blame him. I'd shill too if I'm not such a massive faggot.

>the suit in the OP that /k/ circlejerks about is in less than 5 min of the whole movie

FUCKING THIS

i watched this garbage expecting cool nazi alt history shit. what i got was convoluted romance bullshit

pleb detected

except for the few really cool parts it's sooooo boring

Are you not entertained?

I was literally about to finally watch this desu

What am I in for?

Except I have and can't remember a single thing about it aside from the cool spoopy armor, the red eyes and the machinegun.

Those who havent seen it, just watch the first and last action scenes highlights on youtube.

Red Riding Hood with guns

I literally downloaded this 2 days ago and haven't watched it yet.
This is usually a good omen from Sup Forums.
Will watch now.

A movie with fantastic animation and sound effects (how their masks sound when they take them off makes me hard as fuck)

and this you can read after watching it and then you can go from there

>Jin-Roh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerberos_saga
youtube.com/watch?v=iwcy1stmcik