How hard will we btfo canada

How hard will we btfo canada

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalturk.com/en/nationalturk-exclusive-interview-sinan-akdag-he-and-his-family-have-defeated-the-discriminatory-german-bureaucracy-20591/
streamable.com/nt72n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT

Kroos and Ozil are gonna skate circles around us :'(

honestly not even gonna be close
our team is like Z list athletes

snow americans will lose against mighty germany!

i don't think the german Eurosport commentators would survive germany beating canada aswell

they almost died today already

do germans even watch refpuck?

wtf I love Germany now!

THIS IS GONNA HURT

We don't.

cunning plan:
>Germany btfos Canada 3-2 OT
>We btfo Germany in the final and win gold 4-2
>PROFIT for both sides

Based Ehelechner

7-1

>Chad-German vs virgin-Finn

>they almost died today already

any webms of it ?

because KHL now is resembling Scottish football premiership

tbf sweden had every chance to lock the match up in the first period

i didnt webm it.
they just screamed so extremly hard and starting singing and screaming and singing and screaming

great shit

CANASDA

Some of you guys are alright

Don't go to the Germany vs Canada game

Congratulations. Finland lost and I'm not even mad due to this.

fuck man... now I have to report you

I, for one, welcome this new german interest in hockey. Maybe in 20 years, germany will be a world power in hockey thanks to this victory which inspired thousands of kids to start shooting pucks.

Be honest now, is this big news in Germany or could you not care less?

I honestly did not care much about winning this tournament apart from getting another gold medal as it wouldn't prove much to win a D-tournament. However, if smaller hockey nations get further in the tournament and increase the popularity of the sport, that's good news.

>I'm not caring about Olympia at all
>no Sir, not at all
>this has nothing to do with us losing in the quarters or anything to a literal who in Hockey

the audience who watches olympics every 4 years will cheer for 5 minutes if we win a medal and then proceed to give no shits about icehockey

with meme sports like this when there's a big win there's always a short peak with people pretending to care for 3 days, then losing interest again right away

I said I did care about us winning gold, but the significance of winning the hockey tournament means less with the suboptimal players.

Beautiful post

definitely preferable over the current soccer hegemony

Arena sizes and average attendance. German and Swiss league averages are driven up by a couple extremely successful team when it comes to ticket sales.

the gold in women's bobsleigh doubles is the top headline right now but the hockey match just happened, I expect it to overtake it

I'm a lifelong hockey fan and it seriously sucks to see almost nobody gives a fuck about this sport here.
Also our league is filled with AHL players and old NHL medicore players. Not much room for young germans.

its frontpage on most newspaper. says quite a bit

>don't care about sport
>still win

how are we this good

Wait, people watch hockey in France?

yes.
nationalturk.com/en/nationalturk-exclusive-interview-sinan-akdag-he-and-his-family-have-defeated-the-discriminatory-german-bureaucracy-20591/

Our C team is actually going to win the olympics. That's how good we are at hockey.

We have beer league teams that could beat germany.

Shut the FUCK up

>C team
Fuck off with this shit
Some user pointed out we could table 30 or so better rosters.

just autists care, ill always chuckle when i see those full kit wankers with XXL shirts on their way to matches

Like who?

will be forgotten in a week but they probably say we reached the semis in the next 30 wc events when we play just like they did with handball

I can't tell if you're arguing or agreeing.

Go get them dad

Well, so is ours - all the time :>

their biggest success is abusing our welfare state. literally parasites.

streamable.com/nt72n

> (You)
>streamable.com/nt72n

thank you Pekka, that was great :)

It is probably faster than two decades, given how young players will be picked up these days.

>Also our league is filled with AHL players and old NHL medicore players. Not much room for young germans.

That is a fucking shame. Plenty of Finns and Swedes as well go to end their careers in Germany. It is pretty common for players that are already NHL washouts that after failing there has gone to become star players in Finland or Sweden to go Germany at point where they are in risk of falling to second or third line players.

>Also our league is filled with AHL players and old NHL medicore players. Not much room for young germans.

This is bad policy.
The Swiss have built themsleves a decent league set up by not allowing so many foreigners. By promoting their own kids in the junior games, they then leave enough room for Swiss players in the top leagues.

A change in policy is needed.

Why are we playing in gold/black and not in white/black?

Easier to see gold jerseys on the ice??

smart thinking

You can't win the ice bowl and the soccer bowl, that's just not fair.

can you say stuff like that on internet? wont a police bust your door any minute for that?

>C team
It's literally everyone's C team so congrats?

>that pic
problematic

From all of Canada to all of our German bros: we wish you all the best, friends! Good luck, and play well.

Cringe

Well mostly because our league system sucks so much. My city's team would have long gotten into the first league, if it would depend on their success.