Anyone else think Americans look weird compared to Europeans? Somehow unnatural. Is it the food? The pollution...

Anyone else think Americans look weird compared to Europeans? Somehow unnatural. Is it the food? The pollution? Stuff in their water?

Is the government poisoning their population?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Bash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This woman is a jew.

Proofs?

I think it's because American's fetishize tans.

Because we are mongrels. Alot of us have very mixed european heritage.

this

so do europeans

Thank God I live in amish country, when I go to the city everyone looks like a freaky mutant who is from different species, but all of them have shitskin. But I guess you'd just call them diverse.

This is a 50+ year old news reporter.
She's probably more plastic, Botox, and makeup than flesh by now.

The vast vast majority of people you will see on American television are Canadian Jews.

They look weird because they are literally Canadian Jews.

Americans are mixed with cherokees, they take their strong features from them

It's Dana Bash, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Bash
>Bash was born in Montvale, New Jersey, the daughter of Frances (née Weinman) and Stu Schwartz. Her father is an ABC News producer who is currently the senior broadcast producer of ABC News, based at Good Morning America. Her family is Jewish,[2] and her mother is an author and educator in Jewish studies. She has a brother, David Schwartz, who is a New York City-based video producer.

I went to the us one semester and it really shocked me, I think its the growth hormone in all the food some of them were so weird looking / tall

JUDE!

not to that extreme degree

uhhh proof is she's a fucking cnn anchor who isn't black

I was thinking the same today when I saw Boris Johnson and John Kerry standing next to each other.

Boris looks like a buffoon but he at least looks human when compared to Kerry.

Something not right about these American genes.

>tfw 50% German, 25% British, and 25% French

Ultimate Master Race

Have you forgotten what the untermensch look like after a mere 70 years?

This... As an American I can verify this to be 100% true about all of us. Faggot knows his American history

Kerry is also a jew. His family's last name is actually "Kohn" and they were jews emigrating from Hungary.

They lifted the name "Kerry" from County Kerry in Ireland.

Literally all the cucked countries.

Top kek. I think people mostly talk shit to you burgers because they don't realise your sense of humor is much like ours.

Just take a look at the people from CSU, Herrmann and Dobrint look like aliens as well.

They look strange because NTSC < PAL

I find that their stares and smiles are overly intense

>Went to war for Jews so often that they now control his government
>The people that trained his, the people that made his and the people that taught his are all so cucked

Its culture you dumb ass. Why would you compare the US to Europe anyway? You might as well compare Europe to Russia.

we are done here.

pack it up, boys

It's because we're Anglos.

All American elite politicans are reptilians and sometimes their amphibian features appear

Getting easier to spot the lizard.

It's a blessing.

Here's what normal looking Euros are like

Everyone in Europe is beautiful compared to the fucked gene pool back home

I blame it on the good health care keeping the weak genetics alive desu

That and most americans are mixed with diverse euro genes from all countries

Me for example - dad is french/swedish/polish/italian and mom is welsh/irish/german

too much shit mixed together at least i have blonde hair blue eyes and a nice complexion but you can't tell what the fuck nationality I am out here cause I'm all of them

Well, at least all of them were white at some point. You could be off -much- worse.

>Gamers
>human

>blonde hair blue eyes and a nice complexion

A lot of the people you see on TV (news, talk shows, movies) are jewish. I think they look funny as well. Mixed people are also on TV often. And then outside of TV a very large portion of us are obese.

I feel the same way. I dislike going into town sometimes when I just want to grab a few things, but every single person I meet is all smiles and wants to ask how I'm doing, and then they don't really even care how I'm doing, they just ask while smiling and not really paying attention. It's like a weird form of American politeness that I never learned how to properly do because I was raised up in the mountains in isolation.

Last pictures I have seen of Europe are all nuMales and hipsters. Pretty much everyone under the age of 30 is covered in tattoos.

It looks like an endless Bernie Sanders pep rally.

American man have very large jaw and neck.

Your shitty and toxic culture spreads through the internet, you asshole. It's you guys' fault most men here have become cucks who care about gender pronouns, refugees, and BLM shit. No one would give a fuck if you didn't export your culture en mass to us through the internet. It's especially bad with Anglos - I've seen more British men with blue hair, tattoos into pop culture and SJW shit than any other European demographic. It's sickening.

Ordinary British teeth.

>implying you can see either under the fat