Queen says Trump's use of 'We Are the Champions' was 'against our wishes'

Why does Trump keep using Queen songs when they don't want him to?

This isn't the first time the surviving members of Queen publicly said they don't want Trump to use their songs.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4412672/republican-convention-donald-trump-queen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fag enablers being faggots what else is new

Who cares about what some old cunt says

Kek my first thought

Implying the opinion of anybody but Freddy Mercury counts

Why is Trump using that old cunt's music though?

because he can, faggot

What a productive discussion.

Fags gonna fag

too bad lol

well england aint won shit in 50 years so someone else might as well use it

Don't want someone you don't like to use your music. The don't sell the commercial rights to your music ever....that simple.
Don't bitch when you sign with a company that makes money selling your music and they go around and sell and license your music.

The same reason we post more anime when autists tell us they don't want us to.

The U.S. politicians built in a loophole into the copyright laws allowing them to use copyrighted music for political events without seeking permission first.

Queen could have their publishing rights owners deny use to Trump campaign, but it would be futile since Trump could continue to use it.

time.com/4412672/republican-convention-donald-trump-queen/

Like we care.

Trump knows the only person whose permission he should ask isn't around anymore, the rest of Queen are replaceable cucks that happened to be lucky enough to play on the same stage with a living legend at one point in time

Hey, whoring your music out has unintended consequences. Just deal with it as you cash the royalty check.

John Deacon maintaining a dignified silence as always

This guy would of let him use it.

Made me kek

>sell yourself to record label
>whine when said company sells use of your song to someone you don't like
Pathetic, like Journey being butt hurt the Dodgers use Don't Stop Believin.

>against our wishes

So it's legal and they're just salty about it.

I hope Trump plays it every time he has to take a shit then.

They should be happy for the much-needed exposure. I've literally never heard of these fuckers before.

Trump is a fucking con-artist

Music for degenerates really. With an aids infested, bucktoothed Muhammadian lookin shitstirrer, spearheading the whole ulcer inducing circus of faggotry. This cunt, who had a prediliction for fat cunts with saggy bottoms and leotards, was a jew. Probably. And they should have never used this shit to begin with.

I like to think Freddie would have been cool with it.

He was a zoroastrian

well then I guess they should shut the fuck up then