Would you discuss climate change with her?

Would you discuss climate change with her?

Attached: ayy.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

What is up with her face? Looks shopped / more screwy than usual

No thanks.

I shopped it. good eyes

no, but possibly with her father

I'm so attracted to her ;___;

she has Aspergers

Yes. Shes sexy af

nigger

no she's a literally retarded high school drop out

By discuss climate change , do you really mean hate-fuck the shit out of her pussy?

Then yes

No, I'd bow my head, admit her superiority to me, and devote my life to serving her.

I am uneducated on the topic. So no. But I wouldn't do it with anyone.

I would lick her butthole until climate change has been resolved

She doesn't looks like someone who you want to disscuss with.

Attached: 1576388441520.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

As much as I'd want to talk to Akhbar the Undead Terrorist about events in the middle east. May as well talk to the person behind the puppet to get anything of value.

I would suck on her climate toes

How dare you!

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: 54332423554222.jpg (540x540, 102K)

Theres not a lot to discuss, climate change is a fact. The only thing to discuss is how fucking retarded the science-deniers are.

i think she would enjoy anal sex more than vag sex

i would ask her about sailing across the ocean, and how dangerous it is, then i would say, "if i had a kid as ugly as you i would encourage them to sail across the ocean too"

you can talk to Interpol or fbi for that comment.

In this image we see her facial expression from inserting a dildo into her anus for the first time.

If I wanted to argue with an autist I'd be on Sup Forums.

Never discuss with autists, they live in their own world.

haha faggot

As a swede with aspergers i am quite offended that she tries to blame her ugly appearance on a condition that has no physical effects.

She thinks she can see carbon dioxide.
She's mentally ill.
You can't debate with her or have a meaningful conversation.
It would be like discussing song lyrics with Charles Manson.

You fucking idiot. CC is an open debate, not a 'fact'. The scientists who you call 'deniers' have just as many credentials as those who believe CC is a big threat.

Attached: 37E4B729-FB2D-44ED-BE45-DA0DE52F1AD0.jpg (400x400, 29K)

doesnt contribute to physical abnormalities that she quite obviously has due to parental retardation.

Lmao, how brainwashed by oil corporations can you be?

She has nothing to say, shes a pawn for bigger money interests

CC is factual dumbass, climate and weather records have been falling non-stop throughout this last decade. 3 max temperature records fell this month alone in scandinavia, the UK and australia, not to mention all the ones over the summer in europe. I could go on and on about hottest years and / or months on record, etc, etc, but that crap has been on the news constantly. Pay attention to science news, for once.

Picture related, those are actual temperatures across Europe, last night, in JANUARY.

Attached: IMG_20200108_020500_463.jpg (591x1280, 85K)

Of course, Climate Change is a fact. It's been doing that for millions of years. Liberals realized their Global Warming argument was falling flat, so they changed the name.

Climate change is cyclical you mong. Overall over 5000 years the earth is trending colder not warmer. Yet ice caps are melting more? Libs dont look at science just whats easy to manipulate people with.

swoon

Attached: story-greta.jpg (3000x1688, 731K)

I’d discuss deez nuts with her.

Question: Is that photoshopped or does she have Down Syndrome for real?

total babe

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Of course. I’m not going to turn down the air conditioner myself.

it's Sup Forums. Of course its doctored. Here's the original

Attached: _109113207_056862147-1.jpg (976x549, 47K)

>implying climate is a static thing.

My god, you’re a fucking moron.

Do you think she has an outtie or an innie bellybutton? Also, was she on her period when she made her "how dare you" speech.... she seemed VERY emotional.

this isn't a cycle. The natural cycle that was and is taking place is global cooling, except humans have hijacked the atmosphere and we are now in an artificial warming uphill ride.

ANONS, STOP ARGUING WITH IGNORANT 10 YEAR OLDS FFS

Correct, theres a direct correlation with atmospheric CO2 and temperature. Humans are pumping gigatons of CO2 and cutting down rainforests influencing the climate.

Anyone who is pro-pollution is a complete fuckwit.

She makes me beg for the heat death liberals talk about. That way we can all die and she can finally shut the fuck up.

shes 17 years old.... so why does she still look like a 9 year old???

Attached: https _s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_3_4_9_9_23119943-2-eng-GB_Crop (4096x2304, 244K)

i dont see the point because she probably knows just as little about climate change as i do

What do plants eat? CO2. Why do you think NYC’s Central Park is thriving in a city of pollution?
Also, due to the needs of making paper, there are more trees on the planet now than there ever has been. If you people had half a brain and looked things up for yourself, you might not sound so dumb. Do you really think tree farmers are going to cut them selves out of future business?

Attached: 78D530ED-1BAB-48FD-B2D3-A1D034F271A5.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Don't need to be an astrophysicist to understand the greenhouse effect. We are over the "debate" climate change is a fact, what we need to do now is get our leaders to act on it.

Just flat out wrong. Pro-pollution cunts like you will do anything to protect oil corporations

Every time I see one of these threads, I never seem to see a credible source from either side, just a bunch of ninnies using ad hominem attacks.

As I would expect from greta.

I want to piss all over her face and puffy nipples.

Attached: 1552555774509.jpg (900x1200, 193K)

This is a actually good bait, i respect.

I don't commune with autists.

Attached: 1576815817792.jpg (710x982, 74K)

Attached: 6a145c07bbb08ef41b02ef84495e57b0.jpg (736x398, 33K)

Holy shit! The weather is changed!!

Fucking dumbass

Reddit as a human? I dont know, im willing to try, but as soon as I say something she doesn't agree to, she would just tune me out, because you can have great original thoughts, as long as though thoughts match hers (and reddit)

her mother obviously drank alcohol while the little Gollum grew inside her belly

Attached: Gollum.jpg (1052x380, 74K)

All knowledge what she knows is from climatologists, who are fake scientists.

Attached: Greta-Pepe.jpg (561x539, 64K)

Attached: W9PDG72.jpg (308x389, 32K)