When will these fucks invest more money in sitting down sports at the winter olympics instead of mickey mouse sports...

when will these fucks invest more money in sitting down sports at the winter olympics instead of mickey mouse sports like Curling, which you won't win because Sweden and Switzerland will beat you big time?

You britshits would have stopped the german dominance if you invested more money into the Luge

>Hockey

We compete at big boy tournaments. There's a reason faggy meme continentals succeed at these Olympics. Literally less relevant than the special Olympics.

big boy events, like the world cup?

why does everyone care what we do

we don't really care that much about the """""different""""" forms of """""sport""""" which revolve around sliding on ice

That's a low blow

I have an erection.

The issue isn't the amount invested, but the people getting the investment. Elise Christie for example is clearly a waste of money.

Yes it is, because britain is still using outdated at the luge compared to the germans. more funding = better technology

It's the price you pay for being the best

at what exactly? Maybe civil engineers, because that's the only reason I am stuck in this shithole for couple of years.

Winter sports.

Jack of all trades master of none m8

We're competitive in almost every sport globally, came second at the Olympics

If the olympics included crumpet eating and tea bag dipping your country would be undefeated.

its almost as if winter related sports arent as accessible to people in the UK

Kiss mah tits.

>I am stuck in this shithole for couple of years.
>flag
Yup, Bussel is also a shithole.

Why the fuck does it matter? We have practically zero interest in winter sports in this country, we have 1 (one) bobsleigh/skeleton track in the country and skating/skiing is an extremely niche hobby here. Even curling is only relevant in Scotland.

>COPE

because we don't have any money to invest.

>Winter Olympics
who gives a shit about them really?

when will Sup Forums stop pretending there's an olympics in the winter.

winter is for being cosy inside and doing fuck all.

summer is for sports

I read earlier today that one of these sports has 130 actively playing it in the entire of the UK and gets over a million in funding. Meanwhile basketball is more popular than cricket and rugby combined ( with young people) and gets less

this

if the most powerful countries in the world don't give a shit and yours does you know you're a loser

we have plenty of winter sports
the biggest two are called football and rugby

Evidently, lots of people.

world wars

First world countries have cold climates.

>You britshits would have stopped the german dominance if you invested more

They're learning from their past 20th century mistakes.