You CAN leave this place

It just a meme guys. Once you browse Sup Forums, you're not really on here forever. I used to be a daily browser but I stopped coming here. This is the first time I've even been on Sup Forums for the past 6 months and I'm only here to let you guys know you can do it too.

Just immerse yourself in social activities, hang out with your friends as much as possible and make new ones. Eventually, browsing Sup Forums is going to something you won't even think about.

Why would I want to leave?

Welcome back senpai

Welcome back!

I want to.. but I feel like I'm so disconnected from the rest of the world if I'm not on Sup Forums. Happenings are almost daily now and I dont want to miss it. I bought another TV just so I can have more than one news channel open at once, and I'm so overdosed on red pills I feel like I'm going crazy.

>thinking of just killing myself if hillary wins

the ride never ends!

>hang out with your friends
But Sup Forumsacks are my """""friends""""".

He came back for the beautiful, humanizing Nazi imagery.

>if

Go get on it already user.

Dont you niggers get it? What is the point of being "redpilled" if you still believe the lies?
This election is rigged, all elections are rigged, all your presidens have been assigned. Seriously, just grab your gun and end it already if you cant see that.

The only other thing I want to think about is thick juice Brazilians asses.

Seriously where else can I go to have a deep discussion on religion or politics one minute then be called a nigger the next all in the same thread?

You had to tell yourself the same thing with World of Warcraft, didn't you?
I check Sup Forums for current topics worth a damn.
You should be more worried about the Sup Forumstards.

>mexico

opinion discarded

Why wouldn't you? This place is a time consuming shit hole that prevents you from doing worthwhile things with your life.

It's fun though

I like doing stuff that's fun

Not really sure what you're implying, I haven't played video games for years and when I did, I never touched w.o.w.

Trust me, the tiny bits of fun you have here will pale in comparison with the contentment you'll have with your life if you build yourself into a better person.

>no video games
>no Sup Forums
God you're boring user, get a life.

Discard it, thats fine.

But take it from someone whos politicians dont even bother hiding their lies anymore. Its all rigged.

Im also dual citizen and lived in america for probably longer than youve been alive, now i live a quiet life by the beach, its glorious, full of happenings and memes. The dollar is 18.05 pesos today, that means my rent is 250 dollars for a 3 bedroom, furnished, and includes all utilities and fiber optic internet.

Sorry, I'm too busy having meaningful experiences with real people than to sit in front of a screen

getting yucky with the boys and going home alone to jerk off isnt a meaningful experience

This is actually pathetic lmao

>5 posts by this ID
Kek

Every time I try to leave, I always end up coming back. Even if it's months later, I'm always drawn back in.

There are no "social activities" or "friends" offline for me, so that probably doesn't help.

Which area do you live and what are your means for income?