Tell me again liberalism isn't a mental illness

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpencerTunick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Tunick
esquire.com/news-politics/a46763/republican-national-convention-nude-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh god, the folds...

Hahaha

Why do they think getting naked solves anything or proves any sort of point? I really don't understand.

twitter.com/SpencerTunick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Tunick

visibility

They know damn well they cant debate or have logical opinions, so they get naked

this is a slide thread - we've already had a ton of threads on muh nekkids

Women will use anything as an excuse to wear little to no clothing. I don't think any of those women really give a fuck about politics.

Why are you affraid of naked bodies. Also that one the right with brown hair.... mmmmmmmmmmm

>be black and fat
>have concave ass
what do?

So much of this board is mentally ill, you're on Sup Forums. How people here are judgmental about mental illness or quick to attribute it to others is hilarious to me. It's literally a meme here to want society to collapse and millions to die.

sage

You're wrong. Women will use anything as an excuse to GET ATTENTION, including degrading themselves in public by walking around naked.

>Guys will settle down with a few of these woman.

>They might have kids

>Oprah was wanting to lose some weight
>Goes to most famous dietitian in America
>Special VIP treatment right in back door to Doctor's Office
>Oprah tells doctor how desperate she is to lose weight and will try anything
>Doctor tells her he is very unorthodox and several patients have chosen to walk away
>Oprah says she is truly is willing to do anything
>Doctor tells her to take off all of her clothes
>Oprah is uncomfortable but does it
>Doctor tells her to get down on all fours
>Oprah starts to protest but Doctor is insistent
>Doctor tells Oprah to crawl over against the wall
>She does
>Doctor has her crawl to other wall
>She does it
>Doctor "move a little to the left, now a little to the right, OK perfect right there, you can get dressed now"
>Oprah gets dressed and tells the doctor that the treatment was incredible, she has never felt so primal and alive
>Doctor "Treatment, what treatment? I just ordered a black leather couch and wanted to see what it would look like once it gets here"

Far left is cutest.

>Tell me again liberalism isn't a mental illness
You're completely right, liberalism is a disease.

>What's the point of fucking doing anything if everyone's attention isn't focused on me?
That's what a woman's brain is like.

I'll jack off to it just to trigger them.

So this is the famous black booty I heard so much about

Meh, find me a picture with 100 people in it. I think they had about 30-40.

You know, I can't help but think about what a couple dozen Ahmeds would have done to that "protest".

>esquire.com/news-politics/a46763/republican-national-convention-nude-women/

Spencer Tucker was the photographer and organizer of this.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Tunick
>Spencer Tunick was born in Middletown, Orange County, New York into a Jewish family.
>Jewish Family

Sup Forums is never wrong.

>photographer and a promoter is a jew

I used to be so surprised at this, but I don't know that feeling anymore. Everytime I hear a jew is involved in something, It's just an empty feeling like what else is new.

>portabe sacks of shit

ughhh
such strong message
really made me think

A fat man orchestrated this. They've been convinced to act out a man's fetish, probably due to his left-wing pandering.

Anze Kopitar, is that you?

I see no problem here.

Never mind I zoomed in the picture.

Any better pics? Tits are tits

"Real women have curves!"

Unless they went on social media and told people what they would protesting, nobody would ever have the slightest clue what they tried to protest.

go

>Holy Kek: The Post

rollun

kek

Kill all.

you forgot 0 wtf

5 get. Pls

5 get!

22 22 22 i need scissors 22

I'd bang 9, that's about it

rollerblading

test

5 or 11 plz

hahahahahahaha dem folds

rolln

lol

Just kill us all at once, please

h-here we go

This post has been marked as /redpill/ doctrine. In order to fully accept the mighty redpill, you MUST subscribe.

this desu fampai

Please 11

Is this modern art?

God dammit.

The Don is such a fucking god damned pimp he can get women who HATE him to get undressed. I have a few side chicks but holy shit he is a fucking madman!

Rollllllll

This post has been marked as /bluepill/ doctrine. In order to fully accept the soothing blue pill, you MUST subscribe.

I don't even need to see them from the front to know they are all fucking ugly.

100% of them are obese. Please remove my eyes

roling m8

>implying Hobbes isn't goldpill

phew, dodged a bullet there

9/11

Because in their minds, Republicans are prude, old-fashioned and easily offended by nudity. Them being naked rustles old white men's jimmies is the conclusion they come to.

Im not spam, im just trying to roll

What would happen if I started jerking off to them in public? Wouldn't they be sex offenders too seeing as it's indecent exposure?

The difference is we're mentally ill for the right reasons.

I wish I knew the answer to this... I don't know what this accomplishes or what they think they're trying to accomplish.

you get to walk free.

i want the dyke

This post has been marked as /bluepill/ doctrine. In order to fully accept the soothing blue pill, you MUST subscribe.

I'm a liberal when it comes to economics, but this fucking shit makes me want to hang myself. Our society is becoming more and more fucked up on these "ideals" that are said to be virtuous; but in reality, everything they stand for is in support for an authoritarian to settle their care-bear feelings. We would be so much better off it politics wasn't a game. Only then would the people that actually give a shit about real problems would be engaged and the retards distracted by their tumblr.

It doesn't. It's just attention whoring and using their body, which is all most women know and are capable of.

kek
nothing on the far left can be cute or even attractive at all

77 get

I'm gay now thanks to this picture

To be fair, it should be considered cruel and unusual punishment to have to see half of these cows naked.

>thanks to this picture
Don't kid yourself.

Not gay but I do wish I looked like that.

It's always the ugly bitches that do this tho. Like if they were hot I could get on board, but they're always fucking unshaved and nasty.

Everything Hobbes said and did is contrary to what Sup Forums stands for. Hobbes advocated social contract theory which destroys natural hierarchy and promotes artificial hierarchy.

Sup Forums consistently advocates natural hierarchy in the form of racial supremacy

Not gay but I do want those balls in my mouth.

go see /fit/

which reminds me. time for my protein shake.

Damn he's cute.

>shames attractive women for dressing scantily
>forces hand of fat ugly feminists
nice

there all dykes

Whores finding excuses to be whores. This is how we know trumps doing God's work.

>amerifats

i can see atleast two trannies there

Neo-liberalism is god awful. I cannot blame anyone for hating neo-liberals.

Unfortunately the much more moderate, traditional liberalism has been drowned out by these fucktards.

Are you implying something?

I threw up a little

That's not liberalism, that's SJWism. Learn the difference faggot.

All hierarchy in nature is fleeting, and ephemeral.

The only hierarchy fit to govern man, is one designed by man. Time will tell if that hierarchy can stand up to the ravages of human nature.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Tunick
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TUNICK)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))