/mena/=/me/+/na/

Zionist editon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSTOcyevIOE
youtube.com/watch?v=MwHLXNj7fXE
youtu.be/5zFhYoBlZ2g?t=37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delet this now!

thanks for clarifying what mena stands for I honestly couldn't continue living in this wretched world without your divine guidance sire
hail sfaxi

Shalom merhaba

on a funny side-note: I can hardly find pics with Nasser where he isnt smiling like an idiot

thnx my fellow jewish ally
shalom , from what jewish country are you ?

life in egypt is pretty shit so they smile alot to cope with it.

>implyign life isnt shit in the whole of mena-gulf

Guess you're right

why would you be angry at Israel?

based sfaxi made a good mena thread edition something we havent had in a while
youtu.be/uSTOcyevIOE

egypt is worse than most others tho

traitors of the race
nah i think we are better off then most neighbours

Zion
Sometimes i can hear the robots drilling over the jungle beats

not really, even post war libya is still kinda better than egypt. you are better than sudan tho.

>you are better than sudan tho.
what a fucking achievement!

>traitors of the race
says the person ruled by jews in disguise

Hello /mena/, I gave my spit to the Jews so they could tell me about muh heritage and now I'm getting matched with Arabs

What can you tell me about these names?

>ازد - السراة - تهامه Azd Asaraah.
>قبيلة شكر الحجازية
>Alazdi

>h-hey khaleejis can u stop associating us with u? seriously do u even know how ugly and unrelated to us u are? evryone know levant are greek canaanite assyrians
>why are u khaleejis so violent and radical? *joins hamas* *beheads child* kill all jews and kurds btw
>haha north african niggers rape women an shiet fucking kill yourselves subhuman shits man it feels good being white

all arab tribes, like ethnic original arabs not even arabized Semites

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ DOOF UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ DOOF UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ DOOF

kek most of those are ancient Yemeni tribes, they now live in arabia in general.
Azad tribe is a pretty huge and significant tribe in the old days and they shitton of descendant tribes

what's your heratige ?

pi piru piru pipiru pii

Any sexy Maronite man here?

christ on a moped where is the thread leader faggot, i'm suing his nigger butt
I did a bit nofapping but the only thing it did is coat my already bad sex deprivation problem with another layer and I still wake up like a sac of potatoes drenched in swamp goo

Someone called a Zionist?

Bump

One day the entire Middle East will be Jewish. And thats a beautiful thought.

>implying it isn't already

wew

Are they the alphas of Saudis?

Islam is likre a branch of Judaism

They rule dubai.

I thought Jew Gold ruled Dubai

take the rest of palestine, no one will know

Nuke mena

Islam just refers to monotheism, so in that regard it is like what the Jews believed considering there were prophets who were Jewish. Furthermore the Arab tribes descend from Ismail who was the brother of Isaac, the father of Jacob.

The difference is that the Torah continues to be altered and the jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah nor a prophet to come from non-jews. However, the dead sea scrolls proved they did not always believe this.

It should be butthurt lebs edition.

heh

BASED EDITION

QUIT PRETENDING TO LIKE JEWS TO TRY TO STEAL OUR WOMEN

TRIPLETS

Dedest theead in the multiverse

revival

try googling something called 'timezones'

will you vote?

Try reading something called eastern standard tribe
Might be difficult for you considering it has no pictures etc.

>Zionist edition
>On muh independence day

That's it, friendship with Tunisia is now over, Libya is my best friend now

>no pictures
thanks no, dying from occular cancer isn't part of my schedule

>that morning gigantic cumshot after edging for 4 consecutive days
ooh yeah that's the stuff right there, that great feeling of mass drainage taking place in my epididymis, i feel like i could float in the air oh yeah

What is it with the hue monkey obsession with us?

he's well aware of the sandnigger's hyper insecurities and how easy it is to get him to start jittering his teeth, foaming from his mouth, flailing his arms in anger because let's face it we are the most useless parasitic race to walk this earth, i mean even niggers have nice music to their name while we have nothing to flaunt in pride besides our savagery. he is only taking full advantage of what we lack: humility
i mean seriously the fact that you're acknowledging him means he's successfully gotten to your head
the real question is why can't sandniggers, especially insecure levantshitters, take some harsh criticism from time to time? i mean are you aware that albanians who are leagues ahead of us still get shit on the daily even when it's uncalled for? difference is they couldn't care less and learned to put up with it

Kill every mudslime
Lebanon is Christian

Any of you lads in a neighbourhood Sunni gang?

youtube.com/watch?v=MwHLXNj7fXE

wew lad
most of the things he banter sandniggers with don't apply to my non country, so he's not really getting there with it. I am just curious, but you made your point that he's trolling and feeding off insecurities of mena, thought their response has been mild to him, not that really agitated

He got triggerd by UAE flags thread about jesus not being white

Isn't there two Brazilians?

>though their response has been mild

>FAKESTINE
>INDEPENDENCE

PFFFFFTTTTT

I NEEDED A LAUGH

>most of the things he banter sandniggers with don't apply to my non country
the fact that you are trying to distance yourself from the hail of shit from a fucking monkey is a big ass sign of insecurity bro, but whatever back at the elephant in the room
>mild
like how his country is run by an arab and his elite are arab lalalal? that is cawdrey's first printed definition of the opposite of humility

GHEY

Alright, I admit it I didn't spend too much time reading his threads. Also WE ARE NOT ARABS, WE ARE WHITE ARYAN GRECO CANNANITE GODS, get your facts straight son.
Who gives a fuck tbqh.

t. quq

IS THAT A NOISE? IS SOMEONE QUQPOSTING? CERTAINLY NOBODY THAT EXISTS!

MENA, WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE ANIME?

>CANT EVEN SPELL CANAANITE
>WEWUZ

T. TYRONE QUQQINS

I noticed after I hit post, but meh I don't care.

THE ONE WHERE THEY NUKE THE NIPS

IT MAKES SENSE THAT A NONEXISTENT QUQ WOULD HAVE NONEXISTENT SPELLING SKILLS TO MATCH

So rude. You take that back now.

NIPOCAUST WHEN?

Maybe ergo proxy or hxh

Never I hope.

SHED NEVER FUCK YOU

THEYRE A COCKTEASE NATION

#ZAIKURON

Your president can't even spell his own language.
t. shariablue

HE CAN SPELL "I STAND WITH ISRAEL" PRETTY WELL, QUQVFEFE

*ISNOTRAEL

>SHED NEVER FUCK YOU
tak it bak pls

T. UNDER MILITARY BLOCKADE OF LITERAL PAJEETS

ITS TRUE THOUGH

NIPS ARE SHIT

I KNOW CAUSE IVE ACTUALLY MET SOME UNLIKE UQUQ

QUIT WASTING TIME WATCHING JAP CRAP AND STUDY YIDDISH LIKE A REAL MENSCH

>youtu.be/5zFhYoBlZ2g?t=37s

>"I DON'T STAND BY ANYTHING"

NOT BY

WITH

I don't have a fixed favorite anime but this one's a close contender
the dense atmosphere and imagery always hits me as hard as a pack of enraged buffalos

>tfw no lebanese gf

TFW LEBANESE EX GF

Should say Birmingham instead of tripoli

Is HxH any good?
>STUDY YIDDISH LIKE A REAL MENSCH
I NEED A JOB BEFORE I CAN DO ANYTHING. SPENT 6 HOURS TODAY JUST SEARCHING AND APPLYING.
Whats that about? The Google synopsis doesn't make much sense.

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER APPLICATION EH SELF-HATING NEET?

You know the go Genrikh

I MOST CERTAINLY DONT

I LONG AGO STOPPED BOTHERING TO APPLY

Yeah well my welfare stopped coming in so I have to get a job now

NIGGA PLEASE IVE NEVER BEEN ON WELFARE

IM A RIGHT WING NEET

TECHNICALLY A STUDENT NOW

i can fuck you all up

Gubment found out I don't actually live on my own and stopped sending me my student payments. Fucking reee.
Post jew nose please.

T. איש גדול

HAHA QUQ

>HAHA QUQ
i-it's not f-funny

YES IT IS UQUQ

HAHA
Q
U
Q

SERVES UQUQ RIGHT FOR GETTING GOVTBUX WHEN I DONT

both HiatusxHiatus adaptations are garbage, the manga is even worse
Germany wins WW2, they fuck Japan's shit up, 50s economic boom happens like in real life but accompanied by civil unrest and underground guerilla mouvements. The protag is a member of this german influenced japan's Schutzshtaffel and he ends up accidently killing a little girl that was collaborating with the insurgent groups
Fast forward a bunch of crushing regret sequences, the protag is chosen is a scapegoat by the other branches of the Nippon police to curb the influence of the SS by luring him with a girl that looked like the one he killed before. And a whole lot of ambient shots, cool shooting scenes and gore in between all those events
It does the Evangelion thing where it throws a shit ton of symbolism and analogies at your face without directly explaining much, for you piece the whole thing together
It's a 11/10 timeless classic

pls no more
Hmmm, will add to the watch list. Are you into Japanese horror? Have you watched Yami Shibai?