Are Great Leader was stab today

Alex Jones are great Leader was stab today at a RNC protest he knocked out 2 commies before the 3th stab him.

pay respect F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7ibxe1G2D4
youtube.com/watch?v=vtcloLcu7Vg
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/755504814247800833
rt.com/usa/352141-alex-jones-protest-scuffle/
youtu.be/yxPJgMrjAJ4?t=424
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro
youtube.com/watch?v=O-k7oF9bAL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

just bought a 10 pack of brainforce to pay respecs

It was me

Talk shit

Get shanked

youtube.com/watch?v=h7ibxe1G2D4
people keep saying he pushed first & started it

All hails grate leedar!

COM'ERE JONES KNOCK YOUR TEETH IN!

We need a term for when shills do this, this Golden Bough magical strawman ritual, ideally one invoking the Jewish practice of representing Haman with crazy costumes at Purim.

F

>police pushing protesters with bikes

F

People protesting against free spech and democracy.

Holy Christ, world. Holy fucking Christ.

I thought it was good idea.

F

WAIT WHAT???? LINK TO STORY NOW

What's funny is, anybody who started listening to Alex years ago would never call Alex a Nazi. He was the libcuck calling everyone Nazis. I know 100% he's a shill though.

The good die young.

F

oh I completely agree, if the police hadn't stepped in it would have gotten way worse. Fucking protesters acting like spoiled brats deserved to get roughed up by the police

F

what are they chanting?

You can see him jerk back like he's been shoved, and then he moves forward and the guy to his right grabs him.
Looks like they used the classic leftist strategy of shoving against someone with their whole body and then claiming they didn't do anything when they get pushed away.

>be a skinny communist faggot
>try to fuck with the king of organic male hormone booster
>get my shit rekt

Alex Jones lives on forever

off our street nazi scum

>Stabbed

got some proofs on that?

"Nazi scum, off our streets"

this

I hope that little jewish kid gets knocked the fuck out

i listened to him on radio in the early 00s

he has always been a crazy shill but i still like him

>Nazis calling the other Nazi

what a world we live in today

Anyone trying to put down free speech by attacking the speakers and calling them nazis and fascists, while at the same time promoting Communism -- has reached a level of cognitive dissonance that would make a gay, black, jewish klansman's head explode.

Alex Jones, otherwise know as fatty, has passed away this tuesday afternoon. He was ambushed by a group of libtards and stabbed with a kniverino in an alley. RIP pepperoni cappuccino pistachio bro. You shall be missed. Please no copypasterino frapuccino dongerino.

>3th

KEK WILL UNICORN RIOT TO GET FUCKING JUMPED AND BEAT FOR HIS CONSTANT SHIT TALKING POLICE AS A FAKE FUCKING JOURNALIST. HE'S JUST A FAGGOT WITH A LIVESTREAM

I didn't see anything

look man please my family is starving

ALEX JONES IS THE LEADER OF BOTH AMERICAS

>brazil
Don't you have an Olympics to ruin through massive corruption and incompetence?

Yes it will be a complete fucking failure it will be so fun

All that male vitality is getting to him

Alex got shanked in the kidneys.

Oh shit those teeth! I love the shirt though.

Some of you guys are alright. Dont go to the olympics next month.

>buckets of piss
>feces
>all thrown by commies

Alex is fine.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee caaaraaaa

Absolutely. But all these entitled millenials think they're on the "right side of history" so therefore they're entitled to demonize anyone who doesn't think exactly like them.

also fuck yeah, Abbath rules

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/755504814247800833

Doing bretty gud for just being stabbed..

Yeah he's a great entertainer and most of what he says is not bad.

stabbed? source? everything just says he was "attacked"

>calling Alex Jones a nazi
Nobody ever said leftists were bright.

rt.com/usa/352141-alex-jones-protest-scuffle/

Evidently Jones was the one disrupting the leftist's rally, not the other way around.

British Infiltrator detected

he's a professional agitator bought and paid for by Trump!

youtu.be/yxPJgMrjAJ4?t=424

Oh Alex. He would've loved if they attacked him. He literally jumped them.

This article was written by a dumbass. Not knowing who is who.

Weak sauce, running away like that.

/Thread

>claiming to be redpilled liberals
>using "nazi" as an insult

And

>screaming about "muh freedom of speech"
>while screaming "off our streets nazi scum" to everyone that doesnt agree with them...

First to congratulate you on those quads sir.

You didnt need to tell us not to go. Nobody's going to that shithole anyways

Well that sure makes the commies attacks on a public street more justified
oh wait

>anyone calling anyone a nazi
what a world we live in over 70 years after the destruction of the nazi state

Jones stated himself that he went to their rally. He had a bullhorn and was clearly not wanted.
It's not the commie's actions we're talking about. Never presume someone else's points

Press F if you suck dicks

>leftist comes to disrupt Alex's rally
>he invites him on stage and lets him speak
>Alex goes to a leftist rally
>gets attacked and called a nazi

dat tolerance though

Jones is kill?

dumb dubs
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

He is immortal

He wasn't a leftist, he clearly stated he was a nihilist
youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro
God this was a legendary bit in the making and he fucked it up with piss jokes.

So you raised a point that had no relevance to the thread topic just for giggles?

What is your point then?

>off our street nazi scum
and they also sound like britbongs

something makes me believe that these really are britbongs, I'm not even joking, they really have their thing for Donald Trump

Who else thinks this? just listen to this

btw its common in britain to shout this

i would honestly throw a party if exlax jones died

Right, but the article claimed "Jones' supporters" were chanting off my streets nazi scum, when clearly it's the faggot leftists chanting that.

why do you faggots hate him so much? He might not have his eyes on the right ball but making normies conspiracy theorists and distrusting of the government and mainstream media is a good thing

works for stratfor

hes a "judas goat" also

Entirely possible. Globalists are extremely threatened by Trump, I'm sure they're organized internationally.

any source? I know GLP is tavistock and ATS has been compromised for the last decade but haven't heard anything concrete about Jones. Will say he's a dead ringer for Hicks though

Can you explain how Jones wading into a crowd where he was unwanted with a bullhorn is irrelevant? The rest of the thread didn't seem to know and there's a difference between pack of commies defending their rally and attacking free speech, even if in both cases violence would be grossly unnecessary. At least in the former Jones should have expected no less.

It's inaccurately point is that Jones rolled up to the event, got shoved, and charged back, which the video of the event and Jones on twitter corroborate. Either Jones's statement on the matter or RT's reporting would have worked as a source it's just that I say RT's first.

uhhh he's a dangerous lunatic who no responsible sane person would give a public platform to?

You're on Sup Forums son, you'll have to do a lot better than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-k7oF9bAL8
its a britbongish shout out

In my 5 year old Sup Forums career I've seen alot of protest videos, but seeing "americans" shouting this is the first time

I bet most "liberals" in cleveland don't give a fuck about RNC being in their town

this is very suspect and I smell that it has hook-nose-Soros all over the place

>Can you explain how Jones wading into a crowd where he was unwanted with a bullhorn is irrelevant?
Wow, it's almost like my first comment EXACTLY predicted your argument.
>Well that sure makes the commies attacks on a public street more justified

Or do you think that because your commie ilk don't like someone they should be forbidden from using public streets?

Really makes you think.

And of fucking course he expected it, he's a shock jock and leftists can't into self control or common decency.

>police using bikes as shields, roman techniques
kek

how are we to have a source if hes made to sign NDAs about him turning data over to the govt?

people are in prison right now because exlax jones

hes fine guys

ALEX HAS HEALING POTIONS AT INFOWARS.COM MERE WOUNDS CANNOT HURT HIM

who did he get locked up

F

you are the fag

Where the fuck is alex in the video??
I cant make him out through the croud of commies, can someone describe what hes wearing

Friar Cuck turned violent for 12.00$ an hour.

shrillnami's

>Well that sure makes the commies attacks on a public street more justified
Lets say that a woman rolls up on the street with a bullhorn and harrases your wife. Lets say the next day you walk into 7/11 and see a woman at the register. In both instances you shoot them. One is more justified than the other, neither is at all justified, which is why I said in my last post that the violence was grossly unnecessary. If a thread wants to analyze an event I see no reason that it should try so shoot someone down who wants to make the picture clearer. Context is valuable, even if it doesn't change who's right or who's wrong.

F

I want to punch that retard in the face so fucking bad.
What will he do when the real nazis come calling?

Shit nigga, just copped one of his water filters. Shit be lit af senpai. Nigga got tard strength and shiiit.

>calling others nazis while you act like nazis

>neither is at all justified
so again, it's an irrelevant distinction that you raise solely to muddy the waters and help correct the record.

Wtf is he shilling? I always see this. He supports Trump, calls out king negro 24/7 with martial law. What exactly is he shilling? Water filters?

This is why I will never be in a crowd like that.

The first unemployed dreadhead piece of shit that gets in my face screaming nazi this and nazi that would get shot, and all his friends would get shot, and I'd go to prison for a long time.

F