So I haven´t got around to see it yet, but what I´ve read about it is that this is blm the movie

So I haven´t got around to see it yet, but what I´ve read about it is that this is blm the movie

But on the other hand people have given it a pretty good review and seem to like it, is it worth watching? I dont expect kino, but is it decent as a flick?

bump

Decent but not great. Not sure why it got so much buzz to be honest. It's not scary and not that interesting.

I actually really like key and peele, was excited to see what his horror movie was like. Their horror episodes of k and p were pretty great, get out was not.

So its worth a watch but have no expectations?

Are you retarded?

Great post, you really contributed with some toughtful insights there.

It definitely is good flick. It is Jordan Peele's interpretation of Hammer Film in 2k10s. You should watch before you die.

I'll take that as a yes

>Not sure why it got so much buzz
REALLY?

So tell me again what your point is, other than calling people on the internet retard, I asked if it was worth a see-trough your answer was retard.

Yeah, I guess the social commentary went over my head, it just seemed like a long twilight zone episode

I know lil buddy, I shouldn't pick on the handicapped

Really good, even better it's redpilled as fuck; I expected it to be some "woke" liberal cuck piece. It actually shits on race traitors for obsessing/fetishizing niggers.

Maby this isn´t the right board for you, if you want to be an edgy 12yo screaming retard over and over without contributing to discussions about film might be more up your ally

Isn't it the other way around? Don't trust whitey and we iz kangz

>bad guys are all liberal Obama voters who want to be black so badly they put their brains inside black people.

It's like you didn't even watch it.

Go to back to reading Nietzsche, Adolf.

Yeah because blacks be superior n shit

you're both fucking stupid

How does it feel knowing that your precious liberal magnum opus has been redpilling Americans and making bank the whole time?

Pretty decent film. I liked how the family were basically bleeding heart liberals as opposed the racist republican caricatures you often get.

If you're a cuck you'll enjoy it

Get out

>liberal magnum opus
what are you talking about you brainlet

>the demented, freakshow, inbred liberal antagonists think blacks are superior
>CLEARLY THIS MOVIE IS LIBERAL

How many redpills are you on right now? -100?

2nd highest grossing horror film of all time

Yo

Yo man, like

Like, white people be exploiting black people, especially Jews in Hollyw-

I mean white people in Hollywood, yeah, white people be exploiting, me not Jews

>Let's split the entire political spectrum into two categories, argue from these positions exclusively and by doing so immensely widen the gap between the two positions until either side can only see a comic caricature of the other side, and then using these ridiculous mutations of actual politics, attempt to use them to categorise media

why are you all so fucking braindead it actually hurts