Alex Jones should not have children

> Alex Jones should not have children
What did Colbert mean by this?
youtu.be/8qBNml_sSVo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1pJ8SF7QQY
mediamatters.org/video/2017/04/04/trump-ally-alex-jones-threatens-beat-rep-adam-schiff-s-goddamn-ass-anti-gay-tirade/215903
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK TRUMP

FUCK WHITE MALES

*crowd cheers loudly*

Why can't they just leave the water filter merchant alone.

Is Colbert pretending he doesn't put on a stage persona?

>Colbert tries to be humorous again

Hahahha awesome haha!

only liberals should be allowed to have children so that we dont get any more evil white people who believe in eugenics

> I'm such a mongoloid I can't even watch the video where he explains exactly that.

> I support Trump, a manchild that takes lizard-conspiracy-believing lunatics seriously.
now kys

That's a low fucking blow even for Cuckbert.

*Ahem*
So

>alex, let me and my friend john take care of your children.

Dat boi gooood

oh veyy!

time to get off the 4chans like a good goy

Did he ever realize late night talkshows aren't the Colbert Report?

>here is a picture of two people sitting next to each other
>this is proof, trust me
Is this bait?

Never thought Colbert would promote eugenics

Let me blow your mind.

maybe those insidious emails about pizza were actually regular emails about pizza

Based Alex BTFO of Colbert.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1pJ8SF7QQY

yeah, nothing to see here!

Funny how you chose the most explicit artwork that podesta does not own.

THERES NOTHING WEIRD ABOUT THIS! GO BACK TO WATCHING TV PLEBS!

This. Fucking sick cunt dogpiles someone fighting to get custody of his children because he disagrees with his politics. Pathetic

Why shouldn't she? She is pretty, has nice boobs and is a better one show presenter than Matt Baker. You're a little late though as she is already on maternity leave having popped one out.

Alex defended Milo's pedo comments, so no he shouldn't.

all memes aside, Colbert is a scumbag for attacking someones kids like that over political disagreements. So much for "they go low, we go high"

Accuse the opponent of doing what you do, Saul Alinsky 101.

This. A conservative would never dream of making a below the belt attack on a liberal.

So when did Sup Forums start actually liking Alex Jones? It sure wasn't before 2016.

Good to know you can try and turn a scumbad move by your """side""" straight back into petty politics

Wow, lets google this for five seconds.

>Arch of Hysteria, 1993
>Louise Bourgeois
>French, American, 1911 - 2010
>Stemming from her interest in the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of pain and fear, Bourgeois was drawn to the arch of hysteria as theorized and represented by the nineteenth-century neurologist Jean Martin Charcot (1825-1893). While working at the Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris, Charcot sought to represent hysteria by documenting the performances of his female patients. The physical tension of the hysterical arch - an intense muscular contraction, resulting in immobility and paralysis of the limbs - is emblematic of an equally extreme emotional state. Bourgeois makes this highly vulnerable position even more so by suspending her male figure from the ceiling. In choosing to represent him in an attitude traditionally associated with the female, the artist transgresses the social and sexual roles assigned to women, challenging the misconception of hysteria as a female malady.

And her's that very depiction, from a person that died 70 years before dahmer was even born.

Colbert was only funny when he was doing the faux conservative schtick because it allowed you to see the ridiculousness of both sides. Now he's just contributing to the echo chambers.

>this petty whataboutism

you people really are miserable pieces of shit to your core.

What a fucking faggot. Talking trash just like a woman.

>watching even 1 second of Colbert
hard pass

>>this petty whataboutism
>every time Trump is criticized right wingers turn it around to Hillary, even months after his inauguration

Colbert is desperate for a direct response from the people he attacks. It's so blatantly obvious, he flatold asks them to respond in some cases. I fucking hate this faggot so much, he's probably pulling more of an act than Alex Jones.

They are aware that Alex Jones is now getting mainstream attention.

Remember, not so long ago he made an apology video because a pizza place owner sued him and today his 'lawyer' telling everyone that he is a 'performance artist' , further discrediting him in MSM.

he's a libtard so i guess he's in favour of an abortion in the 180th months
it would be the best for the mother, the father and the children tbqh

Give your children to the state where they will be safe and cared for by only the best psychotic pedophiles.

oh look, more whataboutism!

you realize if you abandon all your principles the moment you lose, then that just means youre a scumbag.

>Cuckbert

HE DID IT. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN! HE MANAGED TO CREATE A PUN THAT ACTUALLY MADE ME LAUGH.

no a conservative would never do that, considering libtards have nothing below their belt and don't even understand the concept of shame

So either Alex Jones is A) a fraud, or B) lying in court. But I'll wait for Russian propaganda shills to tell me how he's neither.

all memes aside, Trump is a scumbag for threatening to literally murder kids if they happen to be related to a terrorist he wants to intimidate.

>Colbert is pulling an act
WOW YOU THINK?

>Remember, not so long ago he made an apology video because a pizza place owner sued him
You mean when he basically told his listener's said pizza place had child sex slaves hidden inside?

>and today his 'lawyer' telling everyone that he is a 'performance artist'
And then Alex had to backtrack and say he believed all his shit 110%, which his show then took down from his website.

Jones is totally fucked.

Hes doing the same exact thing that Colbert was doing on the Colbert Report, except he has been doing it longer.

They're the same fucking character. Colbert is just mad he doesn't get to play that character any more.

>Hes doing the same exact thing that Colbert was doing on the Colbert Report, except he has been doing it longer.
Colbert threatens to beat up people on his show and rants about the gays?

You can watch the JRE podcast if you want the real AJ, but that doesn't mean he doesn't believe everything he says on his show.

>Alex Jones puts on an entertaining radio persona when he's on the radio
How is this news?

why are right wingers more prone to believe in conspiracy theories?
what is it about people just believing anything some dude that markets itself as "independant" and "truth seeker" says?

He's a bigoted weirdo who just uses his show to get money from idiots. The real AJ is a piece of shit, just like the radio AJ.

I think he means highly-irrational, violent people should not be allowed near vulnerable young people.

YOU WILL DIE!

Because his audience of naive, useful idiots don't realize his persona is completely fabricated, and are still allowed to vote for some reason.

this wasnt even funny

Oh yeah, I sit next to John all the time. In fact, I'd say a sizeable portion of the American public has, at one time or another, sat next to John Podesta. Anyone could sit next to John - he is just your average Joe after all. Good point man.

How do people not see people like Colbert are literally 100% agenda based?

It's so fucking transparent. How the fuck are people so stupid. seems people are desperate to be pat on the head and reinforced that their worldview has no flaws

How is he bigoted?

>bigoted
Divorced of any one candidate or political party, Alex Jones' principles are basically inline with those of captain fucking planet. Quit spouting popular buzzwords; it makes your liberalism seem like a religion based on blind faith rather than an ideology based in reason.

Except that Colbert was on a comedy network, and Alex Jones supports actually believe what he says, including the president.

Just a small difference there.

>Alex Jones' principles are basically inline with those of captain fucking planet

Buzzwords are better than whatever the fuck it is that you're saying. Holy shit.

Is Colbert trying to goad Alex Jones into a rivalry like he did with Bill O Reilly on the Colbert Report?

You still haven't answered how AJ is bigoted though.

Isn't Colbert the new "king of late night"? Either Alex has become way bigger than I realized or Colbert's ratings aren't that hot after all. It does seem kinda pathetic to try to bait a fucking youtuber / radio host when you are THE biggest late night show host.

I watched that whole fucking video. That WHOLE FUCKING VIDEO waiting for Alex Jones to come on and respond. IT NEVER HAPPENED AAAAAAAAAAH

YA THINK YAH HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Daily reminder that Jones will get the last laugh. Colbert's sister ran for Congress and was funded by the Podestas. Colbert is a """Catholic""" who plays with children every Sunday, that little fat piece of garbage murdering vampire pig demon. 1776 will commence again, and these scum will be brought to justice and you know what I mean.

>Anyone could sit next to John - he is just your average Joe after all.
except he's not sitting next to an average joe, he's sitting next to colbert

Want me to spell it out for you numb nuts? I am saying that if you ignore his support for Trump, his entire message is that people must start to eat healthily, question their supposed superiors and join together to fight some sort of all encompassing big bad. Nothing about that message is bigoted - it's the very opposite. Given Trump's lousy environmental record, you might say that Jones is an idiot for backing someone so corrosive to his own principles - but this would be ignoring the larger narrative of the 'populist' candidate winning out over the deep state. Jones never cared about Trump's policies, he cared about what the man's presidency had the potential to represent.
>Alex Jones is a satirist though
Probably, but he was evidencing a greater truth by willingly playing up to the image of a wacko conspiracy nut. This image protected him and his message, and invited nothing other than derision, from the establishment for a time - but now they've worked out more and more people were beginning to see there was some wider truth underlying all the bullshit he put out, and they want him gone for that. Remember - there are worse things to 'shill' than water filters, vitamins and the idea that people should embrace being energised over being apathetic.

I'm agreeing with you

>alleged comedian

Yes we do.

roffies ur such a dipshit mate

Because they liked his act when he was just a segment of Stewart's show. They thought that act was serious and he was their guy on tv.

Exactly. Colbert isn't just anyone, he's a famous talk show host who is friends with high ranking politicians. That makes most political topics he is talking about on his show a conflict of interest and he should be disclosing these ties.

I mean, normally it wouldn't matter, but unfortunately 99% of his audience is actually stupid and gullible enough to base their entire political worldview on the opinions of a comedian.

Liberals have been flipping shit over Russian conspiracies for the past 3 months.

People just like to believe bullshit because it makes them feel better about their boring lives.

But a short-sighted, lying, propaganda spewing, pro mass immigration (which means pro crime, factually) and pro war manlet should be a father?

>WAAAAAH WE'RE EDGELORDS 24/7 BUT NOW UR BEING MEANIES TO US AND IT's NOT FAAAAAAIR
it feels good to watch

What kind of retard would hate Alex Jones ?

Shows how much the democrats have regressed lately.

Colbert's whole career is built off him playing a character in order to speak his actual political opinions.
Alex Jones does the exact same thing except he's more eloquent, Colbert hits you over the head with satire.

LOL DONALD TRUMP? MORE LIKE DONALD DRUMPF

Alex Jones is a way better entertainer and is funnier than Colbert is, and that's not even taking into account politics.

Quality post. Did a number on my almonds.

want to back that up with any, oh, I don't know evidence perhaps?

by the way, you're a racist bigot. I don't have any proof but whatevs XDD!!!

Mayhaps right wingers are more privy to questioning things -- even if it may lead down a bad road.

he's a one trick pony, he just does his le wacky shouting man schtick or his gay voice

Jones or Colbert?
It could honestly apply to either and I don't know who you're talking about.

LOL
*thumbs up*

And he's still more entertaining than Colbert.

well considering colbert doesnt have a le wacky shouting man schtick or put on a gay voice, it should be pretty easy to figure out by process of elimination

I've seen Colbert do both those things.
That's why I had to ask, I wasn't being rhetorical.

That image... is why you should get a tetanus shot.

>the state should have the authority to tear apart families for committing thought crimes

Tbf that image is comparing a kid in that weird early stage of puberty to a full-grown man

mediamatters.org/video/2017/04/04/trump-ally-alex-jones-threatens-beat-rep-adam-schiff-s-goddamn-ass-anti-gay-tirade/215903
Do you live under a rock or something? This happened like a fucking month ago.

>children should be raised by abusive men because otherwise the feminists win

>abusive men
don't you just love the way the left conflates verbal political dissent with violence?

Right-wingers should be in prison, right? Because their words "hurt" people, right?

>people defending Alex Jones

Leftists are totalitarians. Not really news, senpai.