Today's my last day on Sup Forums

After years of being a beta loser NEET I've finally decided to end it simply because there is no hope for someone like me in the ultra competitive, cut throat, neoliberal global economy we live in today. On top of that, I don't want to witness the demise of western civilization. Call me a coward but it won't matter once I'm gone. Tomorrow I'm going to jump in front of the train tracks and create total chaos for a lot of normie wagecucks during rush hour.

As my last and final post, dubs wills it that Trump will win.

See you soon!

i'll be hearing about you on the news then, sven.

I remember the first time I thought I was too good for Sup Forums and announced I was leaving.

Don't do it Sven, you missed dubs

I'll give you a week, with all this happenings you can't stay out forever bro

>Bothering commuting people as a last goodbye to humanity.

You're not an ambitious man are you...

You don't have the balls to actually kill yourself, faggot. You will continue to live your pathetic life being a strain on your family and causing them psychological pain.

good luck in the next world
I'm sorry you couldnt make it out

sweet dreams of valhalla, calling my name
loud songs to odin may bring us the bane

Destruction follows him , blood of inequity
Eternal rest shall bring us tranquility

Sweden cuck

>off by one

You don't deserve to live.

Don't kill yourself.
In fact, strive for nationalism, do something that'll make you feel better, believe in God, etc.
If you kill yourself right now, you won't see the beautiful, white, nationalistic future, you won't ever feel true happiness, ending it all like this will only put you through damnation in Hell, and it's gonna be more painful than what you have experienced/experiencing right now.

If you kill yourself you're going to Hell. Surrender your life to Jesus. It's almost over, why an hero now?

>Call me a coward
suicide is pretty brave user. dont fuck it up!

Don't kill yourself ;_;

THIS

Good luck, friend. Remember to shit/piss before you do it so you don't void your bowels after death.

That boy ain't going to Valhalla. Causing a traffic jam is not a warriors death. He could go out in a blaze of glory and actually be useful to humanity in a way he never considered himself to be in life. Go sign up for war.

Bye, lol.

How do you know things will go to shit? Do you honestly think the West hasn't gone through even more significant events in the past? This is just one stage of Western civilization... a terrible one, but just one.

See you tomorrow faggot.

You can never escape Sup Forums because you see the stereotypes everywhere. This board might have a heavy case of autism and spergs but the stereotypes, information, and happening coverage is top of the line.

Go ahead and kill yourself if it brings you peace.

If you do actually kill yourself, take a synagogue or some shit with you.

Don't put your life to waste like that.

Put on a frog costume and immolate yourself for Kek.

I know that feel bro. I wish I wasn't born.

This
OP, get yourself a gun, go to the nearest mosque and go for the highscore.

If you are on the side against the globalists and kikes, then even someone as pathetic as you will have a role to play. You have to be alive to embrace your moment in the sun. Just stay alive a bit longer user. Your moment of glory awaits.

Attack a Mosque, then kill yourself, be immortalized as the Ahmed Arsonist!

You're not going to do shit and I know you won't because I think about killing myself for 75% of every waking day and so does everyone else here

Bye faggot.

Good riddance.

Have a good night in the cuckshed Sven.
See you tomorrow.

Nope, de skriver aldrig om det för att inte andra ska göra lika dant.

Gör det efter klockan två så är du snäll!

Isn't higher education free in Sweden? Go be an engineer or software developer or some shit.

You can at least apply yourself towards helping the side of those who are struggling for Western Civilisation. There's still a chance you can inflict a positive dent into the sands of history. Think about this.

On the other hand:

>1 post by this ID

Why waste your life like this?

Okay, how about this? Since you've already consigned yourself to die, you're already dead, right? Why don't you lend yourself to me before you die, to do what I want with you as you're already a dead man? And this is what I want you to do:

Work towards uncucking your country, before you die.

Vote for people who will help uncuck it, before ending it. Promote Swedish pride to as many as you can with the little time you have - to make them love their country and their culture again. Be a martyr for the cause, if possible.

Give your life, that you're willing to throw away, some purpose. At least you won't regret it when the time comes.

He felt the same way at one time, OP...