Why is this so edgy?

Everyone told me it was some hacking thing but I really lost my shit during the last episodes

what is even the premise of this show

It's a thriller. It's just meant to be suspenseful and uh thrilling.

You're literally asking to be told what to think about something

Everyone tells me the second season is shit and a "normies filter" (it's not available on Prime so I didn't watched it yet)

>ethnically diverse hacking crew consisting of arabs, muslims, spics, niggers, and the "so crazy" woman, and gays
>bad guy is blonde skandinavian who is also the establishment and likes to beat up hobos

>user you remind me of that guy from Mr Robot XDDD

Who else gets this?

>bad guy

MAXIMUM KEK

>some shits happens
>feels anxious
*put on hood and quietly leave*

nothin personnel kiddo

It's like Fight Club except the hackers are retards and you can't sympathise with them at all because they've created a new depression and ruined many lives.

I sympathised with the fat guy, he was pretty cool.

Darlene is a fucking ugly cunt though.

rip shayla
fuck you sam email

When Angela planted that shit in the FBI office was intense af. Never been so nervous because of a film/serie ever.

>(it's not available on Prime so I didn't watched it yet)
I watched it on Prime, it came out weekly, is it gone now?

>mr reddit

The bad guy is jew tho

Watch it only for the first season.

Also Mr Robot is a fucking normie. Motherfucker has sex and drugs.

Season 1 is free for prime
Season 2 is paid (per episode)

well that's strange
what country?

Amazon USA, I use a VPN because Amazon Canada sucks and I already used my free trial anyway

It's not about hacking, it's about society. I'm pretty sure by the end of the how Elliot won't even be touching computers.

>bad guy

This show is going over your head, stick to CBS comedies.

Tyrell is really likeable, Patrick Bateman's tier

free on UK version

>You know the ending of fight club, when they eliminated all the debt and destroyed the national GDP? Well what if we did a show about that...only it keeps going.
>That doesn't make sense, society as we know it would crumble.
>Nah not really, people would just kind of have trouble using credit cards or something.
>You have the economic understanding of a child and the creative ingenuity of a brick. YOU'RE HIRED!

>DUDE UNDEREXPOSED = ART

Oh wow. Amazon should really consider to give the same things to all their customers, the fact it's an original and is PAID to Prime members is ridiculous

literally Tyrell is based off Patrick Bateman and Elliott is based off Tyler Durden

/thread

>watch the first episode at the behest of my friends
>fucks up a pajeet for using tor to browse cp
>kinda cool but makes it sound way more complicated than it is
>the show is telling me he's some kind of introverted autistic loner who's really bad with women
>has sex with a super hot (albeit drug addict) drug addict in his comfy apartment
>the show then goes on to turn rudimentary ip tracing and network administration into some super thrilling roller coaster ride with all the quick camera shots and spooky conspiracies

im not really surprised the show went in this direction. if they showed real hackers doing real hacking no one would get it and we'd be all bored to tears

yeah it's pretty beta at first but half through it it becomes darker than GoT's red wedding

This probably sounded funnier in your head

>Nah not really, people would just kind of have trouble using credit cards or something.
In reality, the world wouldn't go to shit immediately. It would be like a slow burn, as depicted in the show. Also, if you watched the second season, F_Society only locked away the digital information and E Corp still has access to physical paper information. Lastly, if you payed attention to the background, shops and markets have resorted to paper cash and electronic currency. Electronic currency being the key because E Corp and China are in a shadow war for control over monopolizing electronic currency. To have complete control over what form of currency everyone uses will give one more power than banks.

>You have the economic understanding of a child and the creative ingenuity of a brick. YOU'RE HIRED!
I am guessing that this is in relation to Angela. It was yet to be revealed what Angela's significance is but the CEO of E Corp and White Rose both recognise that she is able to turn the tide. The only reason why she was hired to E Corp to a high position and able to shuffle from department to department so easily is due to the CEO wanting to keep her comfortable and complacent. Which has been difficult because well Angela is becoming very strong willed, mix that with her arrogance and you know have a blonde bull restlessly trapped in a cage ready to burst through the gate.