What do you think about this cat torture?

What do you think about this cat torture?
youtu.be/jy9rZZieJ-E

The author is on facebook: bebert.ritz

Attached: chat-torture-acide-bagnolet-1.png (730x370, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mairie-sauvillers-mongival.fr/lequipe-municipale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking take the author outside and murder them, skin them and rub salt in the wounds then blow their brains out in front of their loved ones

Then?

I wish we could retrieve this mother fucker and rape him IRL

I don't really have a specific fondness for cats but people who abuse animals should be sterilized and locked up if not outright culled for the sake of our own species.

Motherfucker deserves death

Faggot, rot in hell

stick a pencil in their pee hole then break it 1/2 down.

I dont like cats, dog guy 100%

That being said, hurting animals is sick. Fuck people, burn them, skin them, gut people all day long idc... but leave the poor animals alone.

Reported both accounts.

Any idea how to retrieve that killer?
OP gave it's Facebook...

Attached: 7c522714c8358009de5dd671ac4834c7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Thanks for help bro, you are a real human

Reported the account. Disgusting slavic trash.

This.

is this a doxxing for us Sup Forumsros ?

Attached: noofaroo.jpg (478x878, 73K)

damn how is this video still on youtube lmao

Its a cat... it'll kill and eat you and shit on what it didn't eat without me giving two fucks if you were small enough. I'm not saying its okay to torture it - that's how incels practice human murder, but chill the fuck out, cunts. It's not a dog or anything intelligent that matters.

Dogs are fucking trash. Kill yourself cunt.

>- that's how incels practice human murder
That's exactly why the person doing it should be arrested.

shut the fuck up faggot

he's french

Someone should investigate this kid's parents. Most likely abusing him and he's taking it out on the cat.

"prank"
retarded kids shouldn't have pets, his mom or dad probably beats the fuck out of this kid and at this point its a waste of air, i don't even blame the little shit, parents for jail

Slavic...?

Lol mental midget detected.

What do I think about it?

Its sub human sickness. People who do this dont deserve anything but a painful death. It's the reason I open carry ha.

You never know who's watching.

He lives in Moreuil France and goes to College Jean Moulin Moreuil which is a high school, most likely lives a few miles from there

Lot of butthurt queers itt

Brandon Ritz
Highschool: Jean Moulin Moreuil

Attached: Screenshot_20200108_211444.jpg (1080x1915, 324K)

No u

Not even kill them to eat? Are you a vegan pussy?

is this cat retarded? it could have fucked the kid up in so many situations.

I'd like to kill this fucking kid myself, knock his teeth out with a fucking sledge

This little shit needs to be boiled alive

>Brandon
What a fucking shitty name, also looks like a sperg
His parents probably had him at 15 and live on welfare, the pinacle of french rednecks.
He also talks about fortnite in the video.

Attached: ET Contact Tool.png (512x512, 259K)

Just messaged his mother.

Neaby Amiens, in France.

Attached: Screenshot_20200108_212041.jpg (1080x827, 173K)

i think we should swat him Sup Forumsros

reported the video.
any french-speaker can tell us what he's saying?

WOW THIS VIDEOS BEEN UP FOR A YEAR!!! UNTOUCHED.
But I call a bitch fat once and youtube yeets the video and demonetizes my channel a day later. Anyways reported to help your gay cat incel cause.

I hate cats but you're a fucked up human if you do shit like this

This is on his facebook, poor thing's probably dead already. We need to make his life hell Sup Forumsros

Attached: 372f7a84da160a0410317fb999b2d8a0.png (538x859, 881K)

This actually makes me wish I could act out the video myself.

With the kid playing the role of the cat, and me acting out his every move like for like.

best we can probably do is send the evidence to his facebook "friends"

I honestly can't make out what he says, he's just spilling words and sentences that don't add up, he genuinely sounds mentally challenged.
His mom has that weird looking facebook name with weird symbols that all rednecks use to look "cool".
Could be the byproduct of incest afaik.

Oh and he mentions fortnite at some point.

I was thinking the same thing but he's probably done this to it since it was a kitten so it's submissive, if you tried this with a normal cat it would fuck you up 100%.

Hey before you act out your gay "revenge" on this legit autistic kid, you clearly need a reminder that it's the parent's fault for creating this situation, especially his mother, who according to all evidence up until now, is an absolute cunt

Attached: 1577689647675.jpg (720x720, 37K)

It's a she, and probably sterilized, so it could explain the lack of aggressivity.

We know his school so we can inform them too?

his home town, Sauvillers-Mongival has only 175 inhabitants. at least two of them are mother+son Ritz.

mairie-sauvillers-mongival.fr/lequipe-municipale/
this is the town mayor's website (elected until 2020).

this is the contact adress:
[email protected]

humans are the worst creatures

I've already contacted his cunt of a mother. Please can some one contact the mayor and take this straight to officials. This kid is a fucking mess and can't be around other kids or animals.

Animal abuse aside, this kid has one of the most punchable faces I’ve ever seen. He also sounds like a potato.

i assume you've never seen how chimps or bears kill other animals, hippie fag?

This. I don’t have social media so I’m not sure who this kid even is so it’s really hard to do anything about it.

[email protected]

This is the email address of the school he goes to, contact them and send the video link for proof

Can you guys curb your emotions for now and focus on destroying this kid's life? I would help but I'm on my phone rn can't really do shit from where I am.

Also the phone number of the school:
03 22 35 37 40
03 22 35 37 49 (FAX)

so has any fucker done anything? i dont have any social media or i would.
this little bastard has the eyes of a psycho and is a danger to society.
he needs bringing to account.

Do gun threats help in these situations?

hey retard i can assure you the kids life is already destroyed judging by his autistic behavior, shit mother, and now a bunch of cat loving Sup Forums incels emailing everyone on his facebook page

Do they torture small innocent animals too?

He's french, but I can't find his fb

Sent a email to them, not in French tho

Attached: 03298f298147163fdbca3d1142aa198e.png (1287x531, 106K)

and possibly making threats to his school

Based
Im too much of a wimp to watch the vid. Can you break it down?

is the dude dead yet? make his death slow

that video is going to be gone very soon, bet.

people like this deserve special spots in hell

He repeatedly hits the cat in the head while screaming at it/throwing it around the room multiple times and slamming it on the bed, he seemingly kneels on the cats neck with most of his weight towards the end.

guy strangles the cat, throws it against the wall, puts it on a table and hits the shit out of it.
he holds the cat up to the camera a few times, it's fully conscious but doesn't have any fight left in it. It also meows when its being hit and strangled.
fucking psycho

hello this kid is probably autistic
but i would like to see his head on someone's wall

does the cat end up dead? please? just hope its done suffering

This kid needs to die.

In case his mom didnt know about it, now she does

Attached: a34ffef48f6129f3c0247bcbb087eef0.png (315x333, 35K)

Jesus
What a little fag
Not that I wish these things happened in my town but if they did I’d be on some Dexter shit going and doing that to them.

this shit desensitizes the fuck out of me.

keep us updated if she responds

doesn't look like it's dead

I was quite surprised it was still alive when he held it up to the camera, after having knelt on its throat

More like this
I want this kid exposed
(No social otherwise id be doing it)

I tried to text him, a lot of us surely already did but should we mind keeping him under pressure?

>hide post

+1 dude nice one

I wonder if youtube ever goes further than just removing content and maybe also contacting authorities

Guys download the video just in case YouTube deletes it

Only real answer