RIP Great Britain

RIP Great Britain

nytimes.com/2016/07/13/opinion/englands-last-gasp-of-empire.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/study-finds-uk-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_of_Englishmen
ibtimes.co.uk/new-eu-migrants-arriving-uk-before-brexit-may-be-sent-home-says-tory-david-davis-1571045
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splendid_isolation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BEN JUDAH

seriously?

>opinion
who cares?

>STILL spreading fear about Brexit

hmmm

We're fine.

>Jew York Times

>judah
>opinion piece about how national independence and sovereignty is a bad thing

oy veyyyyyyy

every

fucking

time

Nice fake chart, eternal anglo

They'll be fine.

>Even Frogland is more relevant than modern Russia
JUST

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>>BEN JUDAH

"After Elizabeth I ascended to the throne in 1558, her merchant-venturers began an imperial quest."

Yeah but the jews were invited back into england in 1650. But it looks like they had other (((merchants))) working for them.

"So the most striking historical trend of Elizabeth II’s reign has been a sudden ethnic transformation of Britain. In 1931, when the queen was a child of 5, only 1.75 percent of Britain’s population was foreign-born. Her rule saw the Empire come to Britain: For the first time, the island experienced large-scale nonwhite immigration from Asia, Africa and the Caribbean. By 2011, when she was 85, about 20 percent of the population of England and Wales were immigrants or the children of immigrants."

>Germany above us
Bullshit.

Yeah nice article.
You have no idea what we are capable of burgers.

Your liberal press are all idiots. This is known.
This is the beginning of a new chapter. We will no longer be pushed around by busy bodies and cry bullies.

Enjoy getting cucked by mexicans, niggers and jews.

I've seen so many foreign articles with such a terrible understanding of the actual issues involved. Aside from a slight fall in the pound, nothing but good things have happened so far.

Force projection famalam.

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/study-finds-uk-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world/

The English basically invented western culture when they instituted the allodial system and common law. They are fine.

>last gap of an empire
>60% of jamaica would be ok to return Under the british crown
>hong kong would like to go back Under british rule too
when will peoples understand that this empire is never gonna die ?

>the queer is making a masonic hand gesture
>masonic flooring
>jewsus painting is making a 666 hand signal

Our rulers a fucking nuts.

>France above Russia
Your chart is fake and gay.

Why are American liberals so petulant and childish. Its a really bad look.

>fall in the pound
>not a good thing

This will help exports from England. Their currency was always over valued. Hopefully with some of the financial sector moving out they'll diversify their economy a bit and bring the whole country up instead of just parts of London.

It just depends on leadership. The English have traditionally had great leaders in times of trouble. Someone must rise to the challenge.

Think power projection.
Non nuclear of course.
Could russia readily send a fleet to carribean? I don't really think so.
France can. So thats why.

That portrait of Jesus looks Greek Orthodox.

>implying we weren't resting for 100 years getting ready for part II

Our greatness owes everything to the English legal order -- property rights, limited government, presumption of innocence, universal armament and freedom of speech.

That's a cute dress. The cap is a little gaudy.

i'm probably going to cry like a pussy when the queen dies desu senpai

Why is Germany is doing so bad in this best goy ranking?

>Ben (((Judah)))

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

>Ben (((Judah)))

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore

Jew York times is utterly biased. don't pay them any attention.

>Canada is a regional power
Of what?
Canada?

>Germany below France.

I don't think so.

We have twice the amount of soldiers, twice the amount of armored vehicles, twice the amount of "fit for service" men, 50% more aircrafts, 20% more naval ships, more than twice the defence budget and more than twice the labour force.

Yeah, canadas "power" is shit compared to our already shitty military capabilities kek.

Just think. In the future, internet NEETs will measure their countries in Americas just as we measure mass genocide in Hitlers.

(((COINCIDENCE))) mind kek

Don't worry, Russia. Once we set your government's head on straight. You will join the western empire. Hopefully while you're still stable, and China hasn't started looking at you with hunger. I say this as a Ukrainian.

Please don't say these things, I don't want to be upset.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_of_Englishmen

Can Americans please just go back to insulting us, it's easier to cope with.

Shut the fuck up, leaf.
England will be fucking amazing, and America will be fucking amazing. The west is coming back, boys and girls.

>tfw my entire country wouldn't even exist without britain
thanks nigga

Ben Judah's not wrong though. Are the brits aware that they don't control the world anymore?

I'd let her sit on my face

Please say it's so, papa.

Fuck off kike

It's probably an abstract rating, not a relative one. Or it measures the capability to project power outside their borders. Canada has... some.

England is actually really awesome. They were just under bad leadership for a while.

China would lose their shit if HK made a referendum to rejoin the UK and the vote was favorable.

10/10 Would watch.

>implying anglos everywhere aren't part of a conspiracy the same way jews are

Sincerely one of the most stupid and uninformed pieces I've read this week.

Wait, what?

Damn the Queen is fine af

This was countered with this statement.

ibtimes.co.uk/new-eu-migrants-arriving-uk-before-brexit-may-be-sent-home-says-tory-david-davis-1571045

That's why they want to abandon the 100k figure. Because more than 100k will come due to a predicted surge or migrants from Romania/Bulgaria/Poland etc coming here before we actually leave, their citizenship status will not be protected from certain dates, which means automatic deportation.

So don't read too much into that.

>Implying god would let this happen
God> The Queen > everything else

Oh my Christ, China would have a fucking seizure, then a media blackout.

Stop it!

>Ben Judah

Stop being so anti-semitic, goy, my point is valid. The UK was the biggest empire the world had seen. Now they are a small island.

>Judah

>In Tonbridge, I heard “Enoch was right” — a reference to Enoch Powell, the politician who scandalized party colleagues in 1968 but won broad public support for a speech that predicted racial strife resulting from mass immigration. In Grantham, Margaret Thatcher’s hometown, I was told Britain would “collapse with these millions of Turks.” In Romford, a suburb east of London, I was warned that “there’ll be a civil war between the English and the immigrants.”

Sounds more like a Sup Forums thread than a casual stroll through a provincial town desu.

Soon?

We're actually a pretty big island.

We neither want to control the world, nor be ruled by foreign governments. We just want to live on our island under our own laws. Is it so much to ask?

>NYTimes

why are americans so obsessed with us?

I am buying British i crashing the eu

Maybe sooner?

Just because you Jews are trying to, doesn't mean you are. We still control most of the world's major shipping clinch points and London is undeniably the most important city of commerce and international business. Enjoy your desert Shlomo.

JUDEN
U
D
E
N

Can we start spreading this like wildfire again? Post this in Brit/pol/ threads, promote it in other threads where it is relevant, talk about it elsewhere, such as on Sup Forums and, if you are feeling brave, plebbit. This would be the ultimate happening, the ultimate act of meme magic, it is Lord Kek's will.

Screenshot this for when we do get this happening.

Hmm, really makes me think sooner?

Remember when England ruled the seas?

Now theyre just a bunch of cuckolds desperate to be relevant again

They never controlled the world

If they would have, things would have been very different today

danker

wtf I hate England now

>half of fighting aged new zealand males fought for britain in ww1
>was offered independence in 30s, turned it down til like 1948

united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland and straya and nuzild when

SOONtm

Seriously, who cares about the opinion of this clown?

Little does he know, we've entered into a reactionary alternate reality, history's gone redpill.

>cry like a pussy
>not honour her majesty with a rare war the likes of which has never been seen

you lost your way lad.

Empires never die. They merely take other forms and their ghosts haunt the world forever.

Militaristic empires have been discredited long before Nazi Germany had a c rack at it. And Business Imperialism of the Commonwealth is too much of a hassle what with nationalistic sentiments.

But the West never quit empire. Today, we have Shadow Imperialism.

You are so wrong on so many levels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splendid_isolation

This is what most of us want.

You kikes and Euroshits want your empires, have them. We do not care, you go build a European empire and watch it crumble quicker than a German woman's cunt after Jamal's gone 2 rounds with it.

they were on a good path to do it

>/opinion/

Discarded.

>The English invented common law.

If you hurry over to the Common Law thread on /his/ you get to see how all parties to Magna Carta had French names.

Cause 1066 senpai.

Imagine if she was killed by terrorists, 10/10 would crusade the shit out of the middle east

>canada
>a few populated cities with the majority of the country being fucking ice and snow
honestly its a wonder that you've managed to rank that high even

>united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland and straya and nuzild when

One day. I hope, I just gotta watch out for those chinks. Rev up those white Immigration policies, or freedom of movement and ship more Brits over there.

(Literally no need to worry about our pakis, they're not gonna leave their ghettos in the north.)

The eternal Jew

Is this article a meme or what

Campaign for a Closer Commonwealth, man. It will happen SOON

>tfw part english, irish, scottish, welsh, cornish and shetlander
i am britain

proxyfag posting twice
sockpuppets are not allowed here
begone asshat

>HK made a referendum
>Implying there will ever be any referendum.

I'm out the thread, your kindness is too much to deal with.

I hate you all for making me feel like a human being, FUCK YOU.

You're supposed to hate us, why can't you just do that, we're used to it.

should add , welsh , scots and north irish to that pic

What can we do to make it happen? Do you think Boris is making any plans to go to Hong Kong and kick out the Ching Chong?

>tfw related to general picton who died at waterloo
>tfw a pioneer ancestor was first white in the region, founded a town
>another ancestor was involved founding a city and got shot in the lung fighting maoris
>at least five of my great-great-grandparents fought in ww1
>at least 3 in ww2
>i will never live in the british empire