Journalists are currently lurking pol

Mainstream media journalists should be cleansed from this Earth. To all the journalists lurking Sup Forums, when the day of the rope comes, I'll be more than happy to personally hang each one of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4M9rssz6tIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why? I've made more than a fair penny off of them.

sure thing faggot

>pic related
>its you

I guess Milo's the first go, huh? Hes copping your shtick and selling it in his online swag shop.

>or does he get a pass cuz hes one of you?

b...bu...but he's based! epic win!! BTFOS sjws and stormfags!!!

doubt if you can tie your own shoes dipstick.

Fully agree. Journalism is a dead industry and they're now just the propaganda arm Globalism. The internet and clickbait especially killed it.

he's a fag, coalburner and degenerate.

agreed, all journalists do now is soften up the public for what people/country the MIC wants to kill/invade next. journalists are literal terrorists.

>tfw we've gotten more powerful then them

>Mainstream media journalists should be cleansed from this Earth. To all the journalists lurking Sup Forums, when the day of the rope comes, I'll be more than happy to personally hang each one of you.

Yes the first to go.

They are the worst of all. They know they are lying to us but don't give a shit.

The lot of them deserve to be eradicated. Their children too.

No you haven't

agree

I got something you can report on

RIGHT HEEEEEERE

Gonna explain what you have against mainstream journalist? Let me guess you are a huge fan of TMZ type reporting. Two people have dinner together. They much be fucking right. Don't worry about facts or anything.

If you work for BBC or guardian in uk be warned you are on hit list for your far left dellusional propaganda

journalists and leftists will be the first to go

now we know where these leaf faggots came from.

typical libtard forced to be here for stories by his Jewish boss, eternally triggered and decides to fight back with shitposts.

You should find another job nigger.

>"When the day of the rope comes, yknow, the one that I have been hoping for since it was 1995, I will personally be on the side doing the hanging all of a sudden, despite the fact that I have been waiting for it to happen for the last 20 years as my life slowly withers away from me. Its gonna happen guys, and my life is suddenly going to be amazing!"

The only alternativ to mainstream media you now is TMZ? Holy fuck what a fag.

Pls kill yourself.

Signed, you fucking lugenpresse kikes are traitors to humanity and you will pay for your fucking crimes.

Fuck the mainstream media.

internet tough guy

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEAS (pbhp)

Story behind pic?

Suck Mohamed's dick Abdul

There's professional people out there that take the ranting of autistic, stuffed-doll humping, basement-dwelling, man-children as newsworthy.

He took a mindblowing shot.

religion of peaced out

>this is what actually goyim thinks

I'm just satirizing the idiots here who worship kikes like Maher, Milo, Shapiro, etc., or fogey E-celebs.

Hey faggots! i found the MSM cunt!
don't you have to go to turkey or something?

Are they English? Why are they carrying knives? Why not get Islamic death squads so they can ignore the rules and use guns?

Amen, Leafbro.

YOU FAGGOT MEDIA ARE DESPICABLE, DIMWITTED, SHIT SPEWING RETARDS. PRAY YOU DIE BEFORE THE DAY OF THE ROPE, YOU FILTHY, LYING FUCKFACES.

How?

death to the media

>be a jew
>comment on how someone else besides jews are the plauge of the earth

FBI plz. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Because facts are high on the MSM reporting agenda, amirite?

How can you tell they are lurking here?

> tfw work for media outlet and been lurking Sup Forums for many years

Oh look, found one. Hey faggot, see that (You) above this message? That means I'm talking directly to you, you soft-shoed, limp-wristed, hairlip. Kill yourself now, give yourself the option of a quick and painless death. You won't want to be alive for the Day of the Rope, believe me.

not bad canada

>this is what Georgian grammar looks like

wasnt it just some cuck from buzzfeed? who gives a shit?

Yes. Heinrick Willmler to be one of them.

Buzzfeed posted a screenshot from Sup Forums

ayo hol up
where u at in the ATL

first it's buzzfeed
then it's that fucking tabloid from england
then it's a 30m expose on bbc
then it's a hbo series that flops starring chris rock or some shit and they release a dvd with reddit interviews and posters on /x/

Hes a cunt whose just using us as a stepping stone to popularity. Did the same with Gamergate. fuck him, he can die too, and all his alt-right fanboys here.

It's ok user, I'm watching them right back.

> The conservative blue eye is upon you, ultra liberal mass media

just shows that they are out of material if they are talking about what is posted here

>Reminder that mainstream journalists are tools of a media industry that is the primary cause of the racial divide in this country.
>Reminder that their sensationalism and narrative spinning is the primary cause of every recent violent protest and both the Dallas and Baton Rouge attacks.

>Reminder that they will NEVER be held accountable for their false narrative, NEVER take responsibility for the destruction they're doing to American society, and will attempt to suppress and discredit anyone who threatens their control over the political narrative.

You cannot maintain journalistic integrity while working for an organization that never sold their decades ago.

Mainstream journalists are scum on the same level as a corrupt politician.

Screens?

I hope the public wake up to all the hoaxes you media traitors have pushed over the years.

Myra Hindley.
Dye in my hair.

Fuck you!

It's a fucking bayonet tard

As if major media gives a shit about the facts. Look at CNN... Intentionally manipulating various stories and cherry picking bits and pieces of information to push their liberal agenda.

>day of the rope meme
jesus christ dude get something else

Someone pressed too hard.

>selling meme stuff online

FREE MARKET BITCH

I OWN SIX HOT TOPIC FRANCHISE AND THOSE LITTLE TEENAGE FAGGOTS LOVE MEME CLOTHING !

>As if major media gives a shit about the facts. Look at CNN... Intentionally manipulating various stories

No shit I've seen them take fake shit from our Twitter raids and run it as fact. How many times have we seen police and other agencies tell them to stop posting false info.

>RUSSIAN TODAY
>RT COPY PASTA, THEY MEME AND SHIIET

Why? Journalists have provided some of the most lulz worthy material on 4 chan

I love Dead Bodies

I call dibs on the fat spic cunt on CNN.

Sleeping on the job, such slacker.

This post has been marked as /bluepill/ doctrine. In order to fully accept the soothing blue pill, you MUST subscribe.

Tabloid "journalists" hang first. Distracting the country from real news with their petty celebrity bullshit.
Everyone who works for tabloids or reads one should kill themselves.

Looks like Rosie O'Donnell from 25 years ago.

Nice numbers edgeleaf.

Let's kill them in sporting ways.

Make them fight, sic dogs on them, shit like that.

t. Huffington Post

DESTROY
DIE
ATTACK

>Journalists

Journalists are another name for Zionist scum.

Journalists for America haven't been seen since 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=4M9rssz6tIE

The Arab Spring and the Syrian situation really clarified that journalists have totally abandoned all claim to neutrality or non-combatant status.

Journalism 2016 can be goaded into saying or promoted anything and does no fact checking, so I wouldn't be surprised.

But I'm also curious.

Ahah this exactly

They literally use pop lyrics. Their attempts to use modern language exemplifies the fact they're so far out of reality.

you mean DAY AFTER
the DAY OF you will be far too busy with others, much more important others

That kid's got shoulder muscles and biceps, you can see them

He's more alpha than, say, a fat slob like yourself. Being fat reduces testosterone levels. Also if he had really low test levels and high oestrogen levels he'd have moobs. In short, there's no reason to suppose he wouldn't be able to put up some sort of fight