Why is Sup Forums so fucking repetitive and boring?

Why do people waste their lives posting shitty threads on this site when they could do fun and/or interesting things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzwV9cW1aaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they could do fun and/or interesting things?
give me some ideas

This

Its some disease yet to be uncovered

ironically your meta thread is as shitty as you described it

Because it is the only way of communicating with people who are not my parents.

I'm snorting speed now, pretty fun

I thought the author of this thread was canadian but no.

>Why is Sup Forums so fucking repetitive and boring
It's because Sup Forums is pretty much babysitting autists from around the world so they don't get into trouble, but it's been overcapacity for sometime now so that now the retards run the asylum.

>they could do fun and/or interesting things?
uhhhh user...

>be me
>adult male, 26 yo
>work 9 hrs a day, plus 1-2 hrs to travel from work to home
>decent paid, but algo high living cost so I can't waste a lot of money
>Live alone so I have to take care of the daily stuff all by myself
>spend the rest of the day playing vidya, masturbating, waiting for the weekend so I can do the same plus getting drunk

how long can i go on?

That's a normal life, bro. You thought that life was like in american movies ? lol

What's the point living like this?

Also, I recommend you to learn the way dopamine receptors work and how to increase their amount to feel better. It'll probably change the way you live.

Listen to ufo abduction stories, play videogames, try to uncover mysteries of ancient human history

>I recommend you to learn the way dopamine receptors work and how to increase their amount to feel better.

Aka masturbate less exercise more? I know I've tried...

sounds like a normal life to me

that's a meme

kek
truly creative stuff

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

>repetitive and boring
just like my digits

And has it worked?

>when they could do fun and/or interesting things?
Like what?

>play videogames,
>Listen to ufo abduction stories
>try to uncover mysteries of ancient human history
All Sup Forums

>how long can i go on?
By picking up a creative hobby, user. If you spend say max 30mins of your time when you'd otherwise be playing vidya or jacking off on learning to draw, program, whittling, or whatever you'd feel a lot more satisfied with your life

I lack discipline to keep an exercise routine for a significant amount of time. Also I feel like I have not enough time, and I should sacrifice the few hrs of free time I get to do something I don't really enjoy (but I know I should do)

>learning to draw, program,
None of that shit can be learned in 30 mins a day

I'll just repeat:
Just withdraw, live in your head, think about the possibilities the world can offer and listen to good music like
youtube.com/watch?v=nzwV9cW1aaI

Yes, it can. You're making excuses because you were born to fail, the other user can do it.

Do it anyway faggot

>I feel like I have not enough time
So you have time to post on Sup Forums but not exercise? How is that possible?

Its not, you are suppose to use Sup Forums when you are waiting for your gf or friends to arrive, or while you watch a bad movie or wait for a game to download. Sup Forums isn't supposed to be part of your identity or your main source of amusement.

No, it's just a dissapointing "your mama" fest back and forth literally 80% of the time.

Why do people waste their lives posting shitty threads on this site when they could do fun and/or interesting things?

I don't want to play because it fucks my my nervous system and I wouldn't be able to sleep later. I basically just wasting my time until going to sleep

Shut up, brainlet