A question to European posters here: Do you find the behavior of niggers in your countries mirrors their brethren in...

A question to European posters here: Do you find the behavior of niggers in your countries mirrors their brethren in America? I often hear that "blacks behave, unlike those ruffians in America", usually from Brits, but I don't buy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

As far as I know, France and Italy have pretty big nigger problems but for most of Europe they're a lot better behaved than North American niggers, yes.

Do turks count? I have never met a black person.

Nah, just negroids.

I think a lot of Africans who where shipped to America where selected based on physical treats because they had to do labor. When people from Africa take risk to reach Europe they at least show some sign of entrepreneurship. The Africans the USA got are basicly the descendants of the ones who where dumb enough to get captured.

Most blacks from our former colony are okay, they're kind of criminal shits but all minorities are.

The recent arrivals from africa (especially somalia and eritrea) are absolute shit tier though. Worse than US niggers. Violent, don't work, don't adapt, don't respect anything or anyone, complete and utter savages. Just like the roaches and north africans.

It's more than that.

USA still had slavery long after the slave trade ended, meaning that slave trading became a domestic affair.

What this meant is that slaves were bred to produce hormonally charged work horses, 'bucks'.

This is what happens when you breed human beings like pokemon.

It's why genetic engineering is a terrible idea, really. People are stupid and shortsighted and will breed for things that create unbalanced people.

no idea, they arent protesting in the streets where i live at least
but i think their are chimpouts in the ghettos
i dont really pay attention

Because it's a lie
It's said by those that don't live near them
Who are only exposed by media propaganda about the non violent blacks

In the United Kingdom:
Approximately 2.8% of the population is black. (Source: 2012 Census)
In 2011-2012, 23% of arrests were of blacks, 4 times higher arrest rate for blacks than whites, taking population into account (Source: MOJ publication, "Race and the Criminal Justice System")

UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

The only differencebetween our niggers is their access to quality firearms.

False
You just lack our numbers

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

I have a few black friends who act completely normal when they're around us but when there are more black people they all turn into bad caricatures of themselves. Niggers are pack animals so i doubt they act up when it's smaller numbers like most of Europe.

Most blacks are bro tier in spain
We make them adapt and there are not many of them

I know someone who lives in Harlesden in London.

It's been one of the U.Ks few gun crime hotspots. It was the Jamaican gangs who would occasionally drive by each other or whatever. The guy I know has been mugged a few times while he's been there.
Some of the black kids in London do have guns but it's obviously nothing like the U.S. because we have very few guns in general.

This is how bad Somalians are.

Harlesden, of all the places you can pick, is the last place you would expect where people would be saying 'Fucking hell, look how shit this place has suddenly become.' but yeah, that's what's Harlesden is saying now lol. A guy was found keeping a baboon in his garden recently.

The somalian gangs were taking over the high street and forcing people out of their businesses, they were forcing people to sell the taxi businesses and food places and whatever. They started calling the street 'somali row' and the gangs were saying don't come down this street past 8pm if you aren't part of the gang. The somalis are also turbo muslim and will actually shout 'kuffar' at people and shit like that. Loads of them live off benefits, loooads of them, but still, not all of them are bad.

almost all blacks in Germany are Kids from Black US Soldiers. They are generally better than your average black thug. Also we don't have this "Ghetto Culture" so they don't behave like "real Gangstaz"

This is some Chris Rock genetics that has no place in serious discussion. Blacks commit disproportionate amounts of violent crime in every Western country, not just the U.S.

How can you explain this trend if blacks were never bred to be work horses in countries like Sweden?

most blacks in my area are pretty bro tier. I think cause we have less of a Ghetto culture and more of a chav culture.

Never really saw many black people in my town
The ones i saw where actually pretty ok

Its the Turks and Muslims in general that are the problems

Arabs commit more crimes in Germany than Africans to be honest.

You can say that North Africans and Arabs are what Blacks are for the US. always complaining about racism while being the most intolerant Group themself

same here, we have only 200 Blacks in our town with 107.000 citizens.

they are pretty bro-tier if they aren't sorrounded by other blacks. My room mate is half black and a chill guy.

pic related. a domesticated black

I like how they drown in our many lakes every summer.

European men love black men beause they love watching them fuck white women. That's a fact.

It's whatever, they sell bootleg movies and music on the beach, but they don't steal/kill/rape as much. Moors and gypsies are the problem.

Ottawa here and blacks are pretty ok from what ive experienced. They want to be hood niggas but the reality is that they aren't impoverished or uneducated enough to be committing crimes on the scale that black Americans do.

yeah growing up in the uk
I bet every kid had a black friend that was a bro

its only inner city areas with a problem

American men love black men, they even fought to free them from slavery so they can watch them fuck their woman.

#realhistory
#staywoke
#factastic

>all these nigger lovers

Kill yourselves. Suck that black duck you love so much.

I will say this, the only reason the nigger problem in Europe isn't as intense as the nigger problem in the United States is because we may (I have no evidence to support this) have more of them. That is my theory.

Hey Amerifat

Your insecurity is showing

Also adding onto this, a nigger will encourage a normal black man to be more niggerish under the guise of achieving pride for being said nigger. The process of changing a black man into a nigger is sped up by the number of niggers in the surrounding area.

The niggers we have here usually run filthy aids prostitution rings.
The sandniggers behave just like your niggers, because they are obsessed with american hip hop.

Somalis are scum but generally have nothing in common with American nignogs

No, not really, unless they are from Somalia.
Most Africans in Sweden are Christians who generally cope better with Swedish society than many Muslims.
Muslim Arabs and Kurds are probably the worst immigrants around here, what do you other Swedes say?

The vlacks who came when we still had controlled immigration were okay. Back than it was the smartest who got here. People came as university students for example.

Now with the illegal immigration and the boats its the ruthless who come here. Different people.

They're worse
I'm Minnesotan
We have the largest Somali pop. outside of Somalia and they're equally as shit as your average dindu

Pretty much this

We have a decent amount of blacks in Saint-Petersburg, but most of them are pretty nice and don't resemble their western "gangsta nigga" counterparts at all.
Now Chechens, on the other hand...

They just don't understand
Forgive them, they do not understand what they do.

when u buy it u wont know 'cause you'll be dead cuck

American blacks have almost nothing in common with actual Africans

Most actual Africans in America despise black Americans

Africans in America are also fairly successful.

Please come to Minnesota
Go hang out with the Somalis and tell me this shit

I probably should have clarified. Big differences between West Africans and East Africans.

Yeah this is a trend here as well. The Somalis don't assimilate and are entitled fucks.

Somalis are easily the lowest tier nigger in existence. They are despised by every single nation on the planet for a very good reason.

Can confirm. I used to live down the road from Harlesden (in Kensall Green) and that place is about as third world as it gets. I moved out of London completely about six years ago and it was bad then. I can only imagine its gotten to the stage where it looks like the set of Black Hawk Down now.

Somalis make Turks look erudite and civilised. The one good thing about them is that they're rather adept at killing one another. The last time I walked through the centre of Harlesden there was a 'Mali screaming his stupid fucking merman language at the side of the road while nursing a good gut wound.

The only way London can be cured now is via chemical weapons. No nukes. Theres some half-decent architecture left.

We have lakes that are bigger than your country :D

> How can you explain this trend if blacks were never bred to be work horses in countries like Sweden?

Because they are breeding with tall blonde Swedish women with strong warrior genes

West Africans that immigrate to the US are usually cool. I've never met one that acted niggerish at all. It's funny how American blacks seem to look up to African blacks as being the niggerist of the niggers but African blacks, in general, reject that culture completely and don't see American blacks as being a part of the same African identity

Well i'm friends some highly educated black people, but moroccans are our niggers, (Turks aren't as bad though).

My dad lives in London, and I've lived there for a couple of years as well.
We did some work in Brixton once. I swear to god, it was literally Africa. We were the only white people on the street, and niggers would scream at each that we were cops, and harass us constantly.
Actual hell.
At least I lived in Hammersmith, which is somewhat civilized.

Generally American media has made them think that whitey oppresses them or some bullshit in recent years.

Yeah, I love talking to West African cab drivers about their perspective on African Americans. They HATE THEM.

I really hope he didn't say duck on purpose, it's the best part of the post.

This really. It's a strange thing to watch.

Somalia and its populace should be nuked though.

> me, visiting London
> stop in shop for drink
> two of the most thuggish, ghetto nigs I've ever seen walk
> me, thinking oh shit, these brothers look like trouble
> 1st brother asks the shop keeper for something in perfect and proper Queen's English
> I almost lost it laughing my ass off

It's shocking and funny as hell for Americans to see hood rats speaking with a British accent

Only when in large groups. Its fascinating and infuriating at the same time.

They're decent, they tend to be lazy but still way better thand mudlism and some of them are bro.

>Do you find the behavior of Kanacken in your countries mirrors their brethren (Niggers) in America?

Yes. 100%

Brixton is an odd one. The second and third generation blacks despise the immigrants that have arrived.

The older West Indians are pretty chill. They've integrated, worked and tried to make a decent community. The younger generation are just your typical niggers for the most part. Everyone is a wannabe gangster, no work ethic etc. As shit-tier as they are even they're one step from lynching the immigrants.

Hammersmith is nice by London standards. You did well there user.

We Dutch have two main black demographics, those from Suriname and those from the Dutch Antilles.

Surinamese are stereotypically seen as lazy, but friendly while those from the Antilles are seen as more primitive and violent. Surinamese blacks tend to look down on those from the Antilles.

We have some African blacks, either West Africans or Ethiopean/Eritreans. The former are seen as criminal while the latter tend to be extremely conservative Muslims.

completely true, even pakis try to emulate the whole american ghetto culture but usualy got laughed at when we where at school, i still see them boppin around 5 years later

We have 2 types black people in the UK. Black British, whose family tends to have lived in the UK a long time. They tend to well educated, polite and funny. Several popular TV presenters are from this group e.g. Ainsley Harriot, or Moira from channel 4 news.

Then we have immigrant blacks from Jamaica etc. They tend to shuffle carts around streets and try and pressure you ti buy random toys and other crap like that. In some larger cities they maybe are a little ghettoey? Not sure. After a few generations they likely become like Black British people.

You forgot the third type that subscribe to American culture and therefore act like absolute nigs