TRUMP TO TERMINATE DIVERSITY VISAS

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
HOLD ME THIRD WORLDERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRnIJsnbh60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its literally a lottery visa, no place for that in any country.

Don't worry. He's going to replace it with a merit-based system, so all the educated Albanians, Indians, and Chinese can come freely to America.

U evil white scum. Dont u understand u need us meditarrenaen BULLS to impregnate ur women.

A diversity lottery doesnt even guarantee that if I wanted it.

I just applied today btw. Hope I win this year. Cuz maybe next year theres none lottery sadly.

>educated albanians
Haha very funny

why would you have a 'diversity' visa?
Surely people shouldn't be given special consideration for being say black or arab...

There's no need for any immigration at all. The world would be a better place if everyone stay where they are, suck it up and work to better their own nations. The 3rd World is suffering from brain drain. Our best scholars, many of whom received full government scholarships to the West for medicine, engineering and sciences just never returned. The allure of the USD is too much. Kick them out please, and put them on a lifetime black list.

>diversity visas
What's that

is that the green card lottery? or thats different?

Yes lottery for visa

GET FUCKED YOU THIRD WORLD MUSLIMS

kekd

this will only affect retards who have nothing to offer to the country so i'm happy

Good. The diversity visa were fucking retarded.

NOOOOOOOOO

I FUCKING APPLY EVERY YEAR. I PAID 20 QUID FOR A FUCKING PHOTO AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

FUCK YOU USA GIVE US FREE ENTRY YOU MUTT SCUM

The Department of State administers the Congressionally-mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
annually. Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides for a class of
immigrants known as “diversity immigrants” from countries with historically low rates of immigration
to the United States. For Fiscal Year 2019, 50,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will be available. There is no
cost to register for the DV program.

What a stupid program

>why would you have a 'diversity' visa?

We don’t which is exactly why we’re getting the fuck rid of it. It was something Bush Sr put in to practice a long time ago in a different political climate to make libs feel happy, and we just kind of forgot about it’s existance until that radical Uzbekistan guy ran over a bunch of people.

Now that we are reminded it exists and is fucking stupid, we want to axe it.

>people having issues over a lottery visa program.

It's s complete non-issue. Every nation that doesn't have 50k+ migrants can qualify for it. Euros, Africans, Asians, Aussies etc.

I mean any nation that didn't have 50k+ migrants in the past five years are ineligible.

>For DV-2019, natives of the following nations are ineligible: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom and its dependent territories (except Northern Ireland and Hong Kong), and Vietnam.

I screwed up again.

Any nation that has 50k+ migrants in the past 5 years is ineligible for the lottery.

>a third of Diversity Visa goes to Europeans
>5 million Europeans migrate to the US every year under that program
BLESS TRUMP for keeping Europeans in Europe

Albanians are white.

>United Kingdom and its dependent territories (except Northern Ireland and Hong Kong)

It's suffering from brain drain and America robbing ("buying") your resources at gun point. If you don't "sell" those to them for peanuts you risk being labelled a commie so they get a pretext to raid you, stage a coup to put a puppet into power that will let them continue fucking you up.

That's the "joy" and "fortune"of being America's "ally" while being located in their "area of direct and exclusive influence"

Yeah we got this hero from the program.

Why would you want to be around mutts?

It absolutely is an issue because it’s dumb as all shit. I don’t care who wins the lottery regardless whether it’s a bunch of whites, blacks, Asians or whatever. Using a lottery to decide who can come live here is completely stupid.

Most Americans want Trump to axe this stupid thing, even a lot of liberals.

it was one of the main things that defined the US

>dont let anyone in
>but if you are lucky... you can start your american dream

Because the lottery's numbers are negligible.

See the list of nations here .

Considering that I do not find popular culture nor schlock any appealing I highly doubt I'd ever want to move to the United States in the first place. Thanks Donald.

>Brazil

There goes my dream of getting an American gf to sit on my face.

Oh cry me a river Pablo. Columbia has BY FAR the highest rate of American’s immigrating to your country relative to your existing population of any country in South America. Columbia has become a popular place that Americans have started to move to for retirement and been bringing lots of money and businesses with them.

But no, go ahead and throw the stable economic growth you’ve experienced for the last couple of decades to try the communism meme like your retarded sister country where people are starving.

why are so many Canadians leaving Canada for USA?

We got BLACKED men for that job.

vast majority of the cases better pay.
Many guys I know work down south but send money up north to their wives so they have American income but kids raised in Canada (it helps that many of them have family on both sides).

and sell bankrots in slavery

>>Educated
>>Albanians

These two things are mutually exclusive.

to anyone praising the agent orange for this: go live in one of the third world shit holes if you think they have no right to come here

they have no right to come there.
only reasonable types of visas are corporation sponsored and educational ones, rest can go fuck themselves

ah?

>The 3rd World is suffering from brain drain. Our best scholars, many of whom received full government scholarships to the West for medicine, engineering and sciences just never returned.
you sound like a salty jelly soyboy
t.brain drain diaspora

Corporate visas let companies be ducks to employees and underpayment them (using the threat of not renewing the visa to keep them in line).

Now 0 Poles will get visas anymore

You have some shit on your lip

youtube.com/watch?v=VRnIJsnbh60

New Anthem

people from countries that dont send x amount of people to us can apply to a lottery based on their origin countries location, to get a visa

pic related, people from dark countries (Mexico, brazil, india, china, uk, ect) cannot apply for a visa this way

>pulling "facts" from your ass

ishygddt

Trump is right.

And how exactly is it our fault that those countries with huge outward rates to the US are coming here ILLEGALLY?

We aren’t brain draining those countries. We’re having to pick up their shit. Mexico has one of the highest inward rates of rich retired Americans coming in, but their fucking poor ass citizens are hopping the border illegally to come here.

Look at fucking Cuba you dipshit. They are far from an American puppet, but their country is so shit, they cross the ocean to come here. We had to end wet foot dry foot just because too many were coming.

>tfw I came to this country this way because out of sheer luck my pop got accepted when he applied back in Argentina
Man was I grateful for that. Now I didn't have to sell candy on the streets because we were poor fucks back then. On the other hand, I now have barely an identity to call my own and I can barely speak Spanish anymore. I have lost my mother tongue. I appreciate what its done for me, but I've always felt like a visitor that will eventually try and move away, but this is the only place I know and that bums me the fuck out. Maybe I should move back to Massachusetts instead and become a part of the scum of the city after I get my degree.

You just have to think about it like this:

What countries do you feel a personal obligation to? Argentina because you naturally feel like an Argentinian and it shaped who you are, but also America because it gave you a great opportunity in life.

You can do both regardless of what the yuros meme about about Amerimutt shit. You don’t have to pick one or the other. You can love 2 countries. Don’t let people make you feel ashamed about not just picking one.

That's the thing though, in order to find work he went to Argentina. I'm from a different country on the continent that will remain hidden. The only place that I feel a connection to is Boston, but that's because I lived in one of those slum cities a few miles away from Boston. I realized that if I continued to live and be raised there then that was a good chance that I'd be in a gang and die, or get arrested. I never felt like I subscribed to the Amerimutt meme so that's not a problem. If I go back to my birthplace then I'd be in a big city just like Boston, which I'd be comfortable with, but I barely speak Spanish to anybody outside of my immediate family out of a crippling fear of fucking up, which causes me to fuck up and not even speak it correctly. Now I see why those big trans national business families such as the Rothschilds have such a big problem. They've abandoned their homeland in the process of globalization, and now they're paying the price.

why would anyone move to America when Canada exist???

>columbia

Hell naw, if shiptars are white then all the turkic nations too.

Thanks for listening and responding to my bullshit though user. It's just because I realized that even when I first moved to the U.S, I lived in a city with crime all around it and it really fucked with me that the tranquil neighborhood that I remember may have not been as tranquil as I thought. Maybe I'll just try and move to Western Europe (hopefully) before the Arabs take over the hinterlands of the continent. Maybe Madrid or Ourense is where I'll check out to because their women always seem to somehow capture and break my heart.

You have a point, but imagine being talented and having a choice of having a comfy life and well-funded cause you’re passionate about alongside the motivated colleagues from all over the world or going back to your shithole to face much more overwhelming corruption and bureaucracy than exist in the First World. And lower salaries, I imagine. How can you judge? You’ve only got one life to live and all that. Sulimple decision imo.