Is Baneposting the greatest meme in Sup Forums history? Since I started coming here in 2007...

Is Baneposting the greatest meme in Sup Forums history? Since I started coming here in 2007, I have never seen a meme continue for so long and still have the impact that it did 5 years later.

Uhh, you don't get to bring memes.

it's a big meme

Bane?

It's a big meme, aye.

For thou

>*for thee

fixed that for you

Mayme?

Maybe pepe or wojak

t.hothead

Glau posting was bigger than baneposting back in the day.

Hotheads.

This really raises my head temperature.

How many memes have penetrated real life like this one?

Pepe

>jews did 9/11

It is the original and the ultimate, the alpha and omega of memes. Its memetic power was so great that its resemblance to reality as a function of popular awareness actually reversed the entropic of the space-time continuum.

>Is Baneposting the greatest meme in Sup Forums history?

If by 2022 hits and it's still going strong then yes it will be the greatest, til then...

it's the antimeme. the godmeme. no meme will ever be bigger than this meme. baneposting literally absorbs every meme.

This meme is not working correctly. They usually have an expiration date by checking out or getting used by reddit but this one is different. It's power spike seemed to have removed it's duration limiter. Which inherently is not bad in itself I am just worried. It looks like it's the strongest meme thats has ever been crafted. It's all in the power stance

Bawksy for ever.

reddit hates this meme. they just don't get it. that's another reason it survives. only 4chinkers get this one. it's pure image board fuel.

plus it has the best deterrents from haters and they're built in: "get this hothead outa here" "why are you here?" "show me the body" etc

hotheads even fuel the fire and as long as there is Sup Forums there will be hotheads. the fire will thus always rise.

Aye.

its so great because nothing about it is connected to anything else.

The whole reason its so funny is because the scene is so fucking bizarre, it doesnt even really have anything to do with the plot, or any other meme.

Its the same reason we still laugh at kramer

I think Costanza is better because of how slow burning it is. There is a theoretical future where baneposting is considered cringeworthy and too old/for normies. I don't see the costanza face getting old in my lifetime. It expresses the perfect amount of contempt.

"Really, that's what you think?"

It's perfect.

It was meme'd into reality again?

>A Bane!

Bané la memé

Dr. Dao I'm TSA.

You didnt really start coming here in 07 otherwise youd know talking about memes in this way killls them dead. Life was better before they were called memes. They were just weird inside jokes yu had to lurk to understand.

Now its meme this meme that and every 5 year old is into le memez

fucking hate you people

>waaaaaaaaaaaah muh super sekrit club inside jokes are called memes now waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

whenever i see somebody post some version of ishygddt I cringe

makes me think

>he is here since 07

wew must suck to be you

u r here 4ever buddy

Hahaha what a fucking loser, already wasted 10 years here and now he's sad because someone stole his secret boys clubs jokes hahahha

They were called memes and people made threads dedicated to meme posting with shit like advice dog and such. Also Sup Forums was full of garbage forced memes back then too like Girugamesh, who was phone, Boxxy and so on. Also crappy motivational threads.

Pepe.

underrated

Pepe is beyond a meme now.
Pepe just is.

I've never thought of it like that before. It really does seem like pepe's transcended reality somehow.

>greatest
subjective

>longest running with most user generated content
probably

Has no versatility whatsoever

The reason it will last forever is because it's so relatable to everything that it stays fresh.

BANE? Can be molded to fit any narrative.

Pepe is half-normie shit now.

LAIN?

Bigger veteran meme coming through

Pepe was hijacked by a well funded political machine and may or may not be considered a Sup Forums meme anymore despite the massive volume of content created here

Singles?

WELL CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT YOURSELF DUBS

NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN

Checking triples

>singles
>dubs
>satan trips

looks like baneposting uses the gets against doubles guy and wins

>reddit hates this meme.
The #1 most important element of a successful meme

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

they were so butthurt when we crashed their tom hardy ama with no survivors lmao

this
any time there is a plane crash, someone is big, someone has a plan, someone wears a mask, someone is a doctor, someone says "big", "guy", "for", or "you", there are no survivors, someone is the CIA, someone doesn't get to bring friends, or someone might die or be in an extreme amount of pain, it can be related to Bane.

The really good news stories are when a number of those things come together like when Flight 4U9525 crashed near Les Bains with no survivors

For Sup Forums, yes. For all Sup Forums, I don't know.
The fact it ca be morphed to fit ANY situation is impressive.

It's weird. It was annoying but then it hit this critical mass point where everytime I saw it I just started laughing. It was literally driving me crazy.

It's died down a lot since then, I think like last year? Never the less, I miss those days dodging work in the bathroom taking a long shit, laughing maniacally at bane memes.

I don't go on too many boards, but it pops up quite a bit on Sup Forums and occasionally Sup Forums and /k/