Question for fellow leafs

Do you even like our country?

Yeah, it's alright.

nod so much :DDD I like Finlan tho X---DDDD

I love the country I just hate all three branches of government is all

could be worse desu

No, it turning darker.

It's okay but there's a lot to dislike

If you dislike your country we can trade nationality, easy access to all of EU countries

*enters thread*

*............*

>mehmet
OLEY OLEY OLEY OLEY OLEEEYOO

how many turks are there in toronto?

*!!!!!*

>shitskins chimping out everywhere

And I actually thought that immigrants in Canada were educated

No but I dont like the rest of the world either.

too many refugees in recent years.

I've never met one before but an Indian from Brampton told me he used to get bullied by turks in highschool.

Yeah America is pretty sweet if you try at life.

ah because I want to settle in a place where there are Turks, that being Turkey or somewhere else I just want Turks

thank you for cooperating

I like what it's supposed to be, what it once was.

However don't like the path it's going down and what it may become if we don't turn things around

What is the worst group of immigrants you have?

Of course. Justin Trudeau lives there...duh.

i know a few turks here in jersey. all are seriously ugly and i have no idea what those hot 'turkish' women posted on actually are, but i do know they sure as fuck aint turkish.

Pakis, probably.

Thank KARA BOGA. Soon there will be no more wh*Te dogs.

Sucks that your domestic policy is so heavily affected by having a large obese neighbor.

You guys should have joined us in 1812 so at least you'd have political representation in this cascading shitstorm ;^)

Blacks from the west indies.

are you sure they're not kurdish lol?

turkish women are extremely hot and attractive, and look just as the ones posted on Sup Forums

Somalis

it's alright, i haven't really lived in any other country for more then a year so i'm a little bias.

There's no other country on earth I'd rather be in. Its funny though how there's a disproportionate amount of asshurt conservatives on Sup Forums. How mad will you guys be when Trudeau gets a second majority government?

T. Fellow chink

We will reclaim North America for the Mongoloid diaspora, brother

Love the country

Forgot to add, fuck trudeau but I love everyone else

Used to think it was unironically the best country to live in. But now with the mass immigration and endless shitskins, I feel no sense of pride to this country. But it looks like all western countries are getting BLACKED, so the whole world is cucked.

Just look at us, defining our preferences for other countries based solely on memes, i like finland myself but what do i even know about them?

Why do u have to be so racist? They just want a better life.

Yes, excellent country and the few million refugees can't change that so quickly.

They should create a better life in their own countries, else their countries will forever remain 3rd world.

Like:
>Universal healthcare
>Pretty safe
>Decent social programs
>Trudeau is pretty good representative of Canada

Dislike:
>Too many immigrants
>Too many gays
>Too many trannies
>Jewish "people "
>No real culture
>Made up country
>High car insurance
>America steals our good jobs due to better salaries
>Too many fiscally conservative retards (boomers)

It may be a better life for them, but it ruins the life of the natives population.. It destroys cultures and a sense of community. Add in the increase crime, rapes, etc.

Diversity is a farce

Yeah, of course.

It's pretty decent. Wouldn't think of moving elsewhere unless the job pays much better. Only thing keeping it from being perfect is lousy transport infrastructure.

There's a fair amount here in Toronto. I once knew a Turkish girl in elementary school here in the suburbs. She was white, but chubby.

Chinese can be shitty for any number of reasons.