How can """american""" football even compete ??

How can """american""" football even compete ??

youtu.be/9PFmxnMNOSo?t=10m56s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bu2d8d-OA9A
youtube.com/watch?v=x7NO8dK55WA
youtu.be/ZU20LZu3pjY?t=1m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>europe
>tradition
>real atmosphere by fans
>art

>murrica
>PRESENTED BY COCA COLA
>can't hear fans at all
>social media music event

Isn't UCL presented by Heineken?

>libertadores
>*away team received with stones and death threats*
>atmosphere is comparable to hell
>fights

because you guys have apparently allowed advertisers to appear on the actual field of play. how many times does this need to be said. american advertisers are frothing at the mouth for that privilege but our historic traditional leagues won't let them. besides the liberal ball association of course.

And who the fuck pays attention to them? kek

I can't remember any ad on the sidelines to save my life

Meanwhile when I watch handegg, I'm bombarded with full ads all the time

>he's never been to a flyers game

I went to the Team Jeep vs Team Chevrolet match a few weeks ago.

I'm actually a /FLY EMIRATES/ lifelong myself.

they're distracting. you don't notice them probably because you're used to it, but it's definitely one of the hardest parts about watching soccer for me. at least when a commercial break starts you can just mute the tv and eat some more snacks.

>meanwhile this happens in america
youtube.com/watch?v=bu2d8d-OA9A

>PRESENTED BY COCA COLA
If only we had less corporate tournaments in the States, like the UEFA Champions League, featuring winners of the Emirates™ FA Cup, the Barclays™ Premier League, Ligue 1 Conforama™, and La Liga Santander™. Who will win? Will it be Emirates™ Real Madrid? Standard Chartered™ Liverpool? Or perhaps T-Mobile™ Bayern Munich!

>it's definitely one of the hardest parts about watching soccer for me.
lmao what a retard

>soccer is so boring you have to dance, sing, and set off fireworks to keep from falling asleep

>the two biggest soccer clubs in the world can't even fill an american stadium
top kek.

I can't even remember who sponsored my home team 3 years ago

Meanwhile I have dilly dilly stuck in my head

>still higher attendance than the nigger felon league champion

>PRESENTED BY COCA COLA
>unironically calling American sports corporate shilling when the logos your teams plaster themselves with are so large and invasive, Manchester United might as well be called Manchester Chevrolet™

at what point in the game was that? cause the pats have blown out the colts a bunch of times, nobody wants to watch a dead horse get beat up.

The Pepsi Half-Time Show™alone is longer than Handegg Gameplay. 7/8 of a Handegg games are le funny ads

>non invasive ads are worse than literally over an hour of actual commercials in a 3 hour match
lmao

Imagine the injury rate if American football was 90 minutes long...

impossible their GOAT only has air for 10 minutes a week

you don't know shit, everyone on the field would be dead by the end of the game. it's not a sport in the way that you know them to be.

(you)

>ads that you literally have to look at them to make effect are worse than 3 hours of commercials and cuckold announcers shouting in your ears about Mcdonalds

Who is the Chevrolet logo even aimed at? Don't think those cars even exist in this country. I can't imagine Asian customers driving them either

i dont think this semen slurping sport is for me

why don't you watch track if you want to see running? football is a strategic battle, if you run around too much you might get sniped. see: Brandin Cooks in the super bowl.

They probably walk more distance by going to the bench to drink water than in the actuall plays.

>the year is 2025
>after losing income from the emerging popularity of soccer in the United States, the NFL keeps afloat by reforming its sponsorship policies and replacing commercial breaks with jersey logos more reminiscent of stock cars than soccer kits
>matches are still expected to be played to the full extent of the allotted air time with only commercial breaks between quarters
>high player casualty leads to the NFL becoming known as Deathball along with record-smashing ratings

and what of the XFL?

Division 2 for Deathball's promotion-relegation pyramid :^)

lies, they would drink pepsi™

what a mess. why didn't he just sing the lyrics?

So watch national teams to begin with.

>Santa Clara's fucking Levi's Stadium in summer for a friendly

this

or eagles for that matter

Is that True?

Only shit tier “””””””successful””””””””” teams have this amount of plasticity that Yuros seem to think all American football teams have. Go to any Eagles game and expect to be heavily beaten if you’re wearing a Cowboys jacket (regardless of faggy “away team seating”). Same thing with a Bills game in a Patriots jersey, where in midwinter like 4 people die per game.

I've always wondered if there are people who watch the recording after the actual game to skip the ads

Instead of watching the actual live game that is

Calm down DFW

you can just watch the 15 minute highlights on YouTube and won't miss anything

>you don't notice them probably because you're used to it
I actually hardly notice them.
Probably is a matter of habits but I didn't think it was so difficult to get used to it.

What do they call this trophy in your country? Here it's "nariguda".

Wow that music is gay as fuck, no straight person wants to listen to opera before participating/watching a sporting event

>tfw a Spuds fan but haven't been able to get a kit because I have graphic designer autism and have to decide based on sponsors logo quality.

Keekkkkk

the fact that OP specifically posted 2009 and not any other year says it all. if its so superior, a link for 2017 would be enough

>damn look at those intrusive ads! i really can't see the play! how i wish they would stop the play for 5 minutes every 5 minutes instead of those logos i can barely read!

No but seriously, who can answer this?

Perhaps its too attract fellow patricians?

Look at those empty stands lmao

look at you changing the subject
Is this better? Ads on the kits, sidelines are less intrusive, get over it.

Damn bocelli is lit son

their ""athletes"" need the half-time breaks so that their 200kg overwight asses can get oxygen and cling to life

Being a walking advertisement is something only cucks do

Buzzwords are not an argument sorry

Imagine buying a soccer jersey and having to advertise some sandnigger airline you've never even heard of or used, whose logo is larger than the fucking team's logo. Cuck.

Wow the guy in your picture is so fat.

Just don't buy a jersey then. It's still better than having 1/3 of your sport be only commercials.

>Just don't buy a jersey

How is that advice any different than "just don't watch commercials"? If anything not watching commercials is less intrusive because you're not taking anything away from the sport itself while you literally cannot wear a soccer jersey without being an advertisement.

>grease litterally knows nothing about sports medicine

>How is that advice any different than "just don't watch commercials"?
because not buying a jersey doesn't interfere with me enjoing the sporting event as it's happening.
> because you're not taking anything away from the sport itself
false, you distrupt the play, lose time, get distracted, it impacts your enjoiment of the game, not buying a jersey doesn't. And when you buy a jersey even wthout a sponsor you are and advertisement for the team anyway

>because not buying a jersey doesn't interfere with me enjoing the sporting event as it's happening.
It takes away from the sport from a fan's perspective. I know you're going to counter "I don't care about jerseys anyway", but the fact of the matter is, the average dedicated sports fan will want to buy his team's jersey and with soccer that includes being forced to wear an advertisement.
>false, you distrupt the play, lose time, get distracted, it impacts your enjoiment of the game, not buying a jersey doesn't.
That's implying that there are breaks in play due to advertisements when in actuality, the way the sport is set up to require breaks and advertisements are played during those breaks. Even if they were to completely remove ads, it's not like the games would magically become longer.
>And when you buy a jersey even wthout a sponsor you are and advertisement for the team anyway
Isn't the entire point of wearing team's apparel to advertise the team? Are you implying you don't want to show off your team? How is showing off your favorite player and team because you like the sport the same thing as showing off a random airline or car manufacturer?

only manchildren wear jerseys. especially american sports ones that look fucking terrible

>all these third world shitstains ITT crying tears because we dont imitate their poverty practices

Why are third worlders so obsessed with North Americans? All these countries and they spend their impoverished lives with a sad inferiority complex towards us.

>be american
>go to a sporting event
>fergie butchers the national anthem

>UEFA Champions League, featuring winners of the Emirates™ FA Cup

>be european
>go to a sporting event
>fergie butchers the meaning of stoppage time

This is a good joke

the same number of american spectators would fill up the stadium

You can just watch a 30 second clip for the one goal scored and skip the gay soccer flopping

why do europeans get so upset americans dont care about soccer?

They hate us having fun with shit they don't

>Sponsors on shirts are easier to spot that actual commercial breaks in handegg

Fucking idiot

>be european
>only have one sport to watch

because we want you to open your goddamn eyes once and for all, seriously how can you all people be so clueless and naive?
its like teaching a mature baby whats right and wrong

pure reddit

>posting an opening ceremony from almost 10 years ago

>Americans are the babies
>supporting manchildren crying
Ok

>niggerball
>boreball
>icestick
>"football"

No thanks!

>la creatura

How can the rest of the world even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=x7NO8dK55WA

>yfw youtu.be/ZU20LZu3pjY?t=1m32s