Netherlands are shit

>Netherlands are shit
>Italy are shit
>Argentina are shit
>Brazil are average
>France are overrated
>England are shit
What happened to international football? Germany are the only titans still going strong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UeovJe-yZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We aren't shit
>hurr you struggled to qualify
Because Messi didn't play half of the games

If you compare the 6 games that Messi played both in 2014 and 2018, in 2014 we got 66% of the points and in 2018 we got 90% of the points

International football used to be relevant when it was a tool for footballers to promote themselves. Now they have social media for that.

Mexico is the new superpower

Argentina and Italy aren't shit desu, France is still underrated after a decade of being complete shit also you forgot Spain

*blocks your path*

this, but ironically

Playing easier teams

Are you implying Messi carries Argentina? Sup Forums says he's shit and Sup Forums are never wrong
>barely qualified
>didn't qualify
m8

is never*

>Brazil
>average

Teams like Belgium, Poland and Chile are stronger now. Even smaller ones like Iceland, Wales and Iran are no pushovers any more

Your best player is an overrated fraud and second best player a bench warmer for Barcelona

>Brazil are average
Stick to hockey, Ahmed. You don't know shit about football.

Frogs are lucky they didn't get us because they were going out in group stage again.

>ahmed
>can't even get his shit Sup Forums memes right
See

Ah, yes, clearly our NT don't have any players but Neymar, and they also don't excel in their positions. I mean who is Dani Alves, Marcelo, Thiago Silva, William, Gabriel Jesus, Casemiro etc. I mean all of them clearly but terrible players, just like our bench

>who is Dani Alves, Marcelo, Thiago Silva, William, Gabriel Jesus, Casemiro etc.
They're macacos

for those 6 games it's the same teams, in the same condition (away / home)

this, teams are improving all across the globe and we're starting to see top players popping up from nations outside the traditional order, which is good

Can't wait for you to get BTFO in 4 months

>Marcelo, Miranda, Alves
Are you going for the Liverpool way of scoring 4 but conceding 5?

good comeback my friend :)

>coutinho on the right
>renato a.
>marcelo,miranda,marquinhos,dani alves
>alisson

top kek, you have 3 good players: casemiro, neymar and g. jesus

>Memiel Jesus

LMAO

that has always been our gameplan, average defense but world's best attack.

Jesus is Brazilian????????

>We live in a world in which Belgium will win the WC.

Good post

Firmino > Jesus

Also Naldo , Fred (Shakhtar) and Allan should be selected but Tite shill for Corinthians players

england was never a "titan" team, why is it on the list?

England title was the first refball in history it's funny because the refs always fuck them nowadays

>England title was the first refball in history
the first refball in WC history was the first WC

coming home la

Brazil is much better than any other NT except Germany right now

Courtois
Vertonghen Alderweireld Vermaelen Meunier
Dembele Nainggolan
Carrasco De Bruyne Hazard
Mertens
all they need is a good manager and I'd say they're on par with Germany going by the player quality in every position

>being so cuck that you have to root other NTs to beat Brazil because your own NT is shit
I thought this kind of cucky manlet behavior was exclusive to Chileans

mindboggling that they have so much talent yet hired an incredibly mediocre coach
like at euro 2016 they will show strong at parts but not reach their potential. get a top coach in and they'll be up there with the very best.

almost brazil tier, probably the third most stacked squad in the world

but theyll choke in qf

I would be surprised if we make finals this year. A lot of the legends from 2014 retired and our new players haven't quite hit their peak yet

What makes it so much better than 2 years ago?

Your mom

Spain are garbage now too. They have no good forwards anymore.

Paulinho doesn't ride pine for Barca

Holland is just recharging.

Yikes you sure got me there

NAinggolan isn't on the NT you nonce

...because of his differences with the manager, which is why I said they need a good manager...

I sure hope so because you guys have been the most entertaining team at the last 2 world cups

The squad has changed, sweetie

See

*joins the blockade*

Look at this dude SEETHING a century later kek

a bundes user predicted this

youtube.com/watch?v=_UeovJe-yZg

>forgetting portugal

always a great, but never "good enough", team

wc 2018 our year

You didn't qualify fucker

>Italy

They're fucking garbage lol. Worse than >us.

Focus on athleticism over focusing on actual football skills ruined it.
Nowadays it's more about who has the most stamina and how they use it vs who has the most skill and most ingenious creativity.

I think he's a Portuguese Canadian

And yes, WC 2018 our year
The second coming of Eder.

>Italy aren't shit desu
Lol

Spain will win this WC. Mark my words

How can you make any judgment given the facts that :
1. your flag has leaf in it
2. you started following football 3 years ago
3. the WC will happen in a few month. Only then, if you wish so and actually watch games (which I seriously doubt) you'll be able to give an assessment of "international football", and the beauty (or lack of) of the game displayed.

probably

> Ro16 against the host country
No, we're screwed.

>Brazil fags thinking their shit team is not average
>Being this delusional

Except not really. They had newspapers back then for that.

>we're screwed
we always says this, even in 2010 WC we were pesimist

i truly believe in ours players and coach

this is our year

heheh mate, wait another 20 years, its France turn

>Italy aren't shit
If you can't score against us over two legs, nevermind beat us, you're shit.

how many people in Germany read O Globo in the 1950s in your opinion?

Who said anything about the 1950s?
Anyways they had newspapers and TV(back when it was relevant) so they didn't struggle with promotion at all.
In fact sometimes the promotion was even more obnoxious before social media exploded. I remember so many commercials for the 2006 WC on German TV shilling the fuck out of Lukas Podolski who at that time I had never heard of.

OH NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>believing in lopetegui
lmao subhuman marca reader detected

Spain has much better chances to win this WC than France. They actually know how to play together (whether you like the style of play or not), and have a great load of self confidence.

France is just a sum of strong potentials, that struggle to consistently play smoothly together.

>Leaf is shitposting

It's the era of Denmark

Bendtner will win it for us

>coutinho
>rm

What the fuck

>2006 WC
we're clearly talking about a period way before 2006. International football stopped being more relevant than club football in the 80s

*blocks your path*

>International football stopped being more relevant than club football in the 80s
Not true at all
1982, 1986, 1990, 1994, 1998, 2002, 2006 were all popular as fuck
The decline started with 2010 WC

Players stopped caring way before that. This is what that user was talking about, the insane money from club football together with no need for promotion on the international stage means 90% of international players don't give a flying fuck about their NT and are just worried they might get injured and miss the Champions league or something. I think they only start caring if they reach the semifinals

>lolpetegui
>ausensio
>Old man Iniesta
>Poorata
>Diego poosta
we are screwed

This post reeks of newfag cancer

We are good boys now. We won't be so bad anymore. No bully pls.

????

The truth hurts I know

>Sup Forums are never wrong
fucking leaf

>We aren't shit
>Because Messi didn't play half of the games

How did we really score 7 goals... against Brazil... in their own freaking country??

Anyway, I got my beer in the freezer already for this summer. 5th time will be massive!

Germany was pretty bad at the Eurocup tho

>We aren't shit

>Because Messi didn't play half of the games

Who says that the traditionally big nations should and will, always stay dominant?

Teams like Croatia, Chile and Poland are on the rise and are likely to be in the mix for championships.

Least harmonious team to play together, massive egos, underlying beef between courtois and de bruyne and a moronic manager, I unironically believe we will do better than you.

>We aren't shit
>We struggled because Messi didn't play half of the games

if doing shit in qualifiers is your point, then I may remind >we almost fucked up in 2002

but you didn't spam ridiculous excuses on a horse breeding forum in order to protect your mancrush from the internet naysayers.
the argie negro specifically says over and over that Messi not playing was the sole reason for those shitty results.

Of course a German robot wouldn't pick up on obvious sarcasm