en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepotism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/941
pastebin.com/CYZ6WG7D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's ataturk?

Emails are still down :/

youtube.com/watch?v=KTY7YcKFarE

During a conversation with the Foreign Affairs Minister of the Soviet Union, Litvinov, I asked him who was, according to him, the most valuable and remarkable statesman of Europe. He replied that, the most valuable and interesting leader in the world was the President of the Turkish Republic, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

Franklin D. ROOSEVELT (U.S. President, 1928)

there are rumors that he is a crypto jew.

Based roach chief who tried to keep religion out of politics.His legacy is being shit on atm

>the reddit hacker

>gülen an FBI

IT SAYS;
Even USA and IRAQ is against, all the world knows that KURDISH OIL is being transported by Turkey.

THE COMPANY WHICH IS TRANSPORTING KURDISH OIL IS ERDOĞAN'S SON IN LAW BERAT ALBAYRAK (he is now minister of something, yes erdoshit made his illiterate son-in-law minister) WHO IS ALSO OWNER OF BIGGEST TV CHANNELS AND NEWSPAPERS IN TURKEY.

Erdoğan is selling Iraqi Turkmans to Barzani.

In case Turks are wondering why they are hated on so much, it's because Turkish immigrants are retarded.

Earlier it required authentication, now it's done. They seem to be under a heavy attack.

I CAN TRANSLATE POST WHATEVER YOU FIND.

LOOK AT PIC ALSO

>send away the poorest and most stupid
thx for not letting them drool in their own saliva

i translated it on the other bread

Jew.

turks celebrating the wikileaks leaks on taksim square tonight

sorry

im eating
dont post that again or im gonna have to filter your id

apperantly there were intel on a possible coup, what it writes on the news papers and other news site is this;

the coupers were already going to be caught due to an ongoing prosecution this saturday/sunday. so they decided to make a coup in an attempt to stop this, overthrow erdogan and possible build another type of gulen centered dictatorship.

according to the plans the coup was going to start at about 3 am, they were going to catch every political figure etc. and possibly succeed, but turkish intel informed erdogan about this by catching a radio talk between coup plotters and additionally coup plotters wanted to invite some nationalist erdogan opposer generals etc. as well but some of them informed higher ranks on this matter. so they had to start the coup eirler, at about 9pm to be exact.

this is what is told to many of us in the news but they seem a bit logical as well and people that i trust also claim this is in fact true.

>Kikeleaks in charge of actually leaking anything of value

>all those hijabs

Disgusting.

They're attacking gulenturks here now too

This is some Stalin tier purge shit, how the fuck is the situation stable if these numbers are accurate? Seems like a hell of an insurgency or repeat coup attempt you could put together with the people on this list.

>MIT can't you shut this wikiliks down?

they are doing gods work user, let islamist shit heads kill each other.

For once they are being useful.

all i have

500 internal server error

Search :

memes
keke
moot
maga

>100m population
>20k teachers mean a thing

they are purging 1 type of islamists from the government, this is something that i support desu senpai.

kek

last one

just a complaint from a student

It's all spam emails

guy is complaning about not getting a position inside university etc.

kek

Just some AKP supporter complaining about unfair behaviour in uni

Do they actually get the mails in that format tho? Shit is painful to read

LOL hes just telling the guy to join facebook in order to see the pictures and videos from some event.

kek

Has anyone searched for "Askerî darbe" yet?

>100million

wtf I can't read these dune runes

yeah, it must be hard to be an akp official getting emails like that left and right people are crying etc.

i do

>how the fuck is the situation stable
The army bombed its own parliament. People cut soldiers throath off while they were shouting alla snackbar five days ago. How does Turkey look like a stable country desu?

turkey is about 85 i guess right? its pretty crowded man, considering istanbul alone is 15m. more than finland i suppose?

some university researcher/docent says he is being discriminated against by the university because he is an AKP supporter. He wasn't approved to take part in a scientific congress and students are discouraged to write their master and doctor thesis under his supervision( his name was removed from the list where students can find supervisors for their thesis).
CHP and MHP supporting professors aren't treated this way.
plz help

Many Gulenists were placed in the government institutions with nepotism, by the help of AKP. I suppose it would be surprising to westerners where nepotism is very limited. Nobody is shedding tears for those guys here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imam's_Army

ahhahahhah

It is a stupid pastoral poem apperently was writen by a child.

a poem about spring with flowers and stuff

hyahahahaha those scam mails.

>[email protected]
nice

ordinary scam you babbie

gotta love that pez

man this wikileaks is so much fun, all these mails are so cute and unimportant.

i think no one sends important stuff anymore via email since that the great data leak of the US

this is all from twitter. wl is down

He removed the kebab while being a kebab. He said fuck the mudslimes, we secular european now. He cut a fair share of beards.

There has to be something sensitive among it, right? Surely nobody would put so much effort into stopping them otherwise.

THERE ARE FUCKING 300.000 EMAILS AMK ÇOMARI

"SIZINTI: WIKILEAKS'DEKI TÜRKLER " KİTABI YÜZBİNLERCE ÇÖP EMAIL ARASINDAN TEMIZLENEREK YAZILDI.

i ve checked emails regarding the coup but couldnt find anything desu.

a woman is asking for a position inside government as a simple job from one of the deputy's.

Wat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepotism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption

some lady who applied for a government position in the military ankara has a interview and asks the minister bekir bozdag if he could put in a good word for her.

>a woman is asking for a position inside government as a simple job from one of the deputy's.
Are most turks fucking stupid and that's why voting for akp?

its ON !

now what?

still offline for me

what do you mean? this is pretty common in turkey, people asking for job etc. from deputies.

Oh, I just noticed.

DAYTONAAAAAAAAAA

Also, what the fuck is this captcha?

to be fair these things happen every where in the world, its not surprising

what do you mean? this is pretty common in turkey, people asking for job etc. from deputies.

search for, darbe / fetullah / gülen / hulusi akar

i couldnt find anything worthwhile on these topics, maybe you can.

Turkish leader. He said that Islam is for arabs in their desert. Probably only based roach to ever live

SHIT

all links still down

>Ataturk
>European statesman

Beyler [email protected] karıştırırken bu e-maili gordum bi aratsaniza ne cikiyo.

>darbe
pretty sure the leaks was way before the coup , and also they wouldnt use this term

i ve seen these too and these are all irrelevant / simply things.

>Donation My dear in Christ Jesus, My name is Mrs.Stella Makasin from Texas USA. I lived in Africa for many years and now currently hospitalized in a private hospital here in Texas as a result of brain cancer. My purpose of writing you is because I was led by the spirit of God to offer you the money that I have in my private account in Africa now that is clear that I’m approaching the last days of my life. I’m 86 year old and may not even need the money again for any thing. I’m offering you the sum of $2.5 million us dollars as a donation for the work of God and charity.May the good Lord bless you for the work you are doing already and may he give you wisdom to continue it .When I hear from you, I will direct you on how to receive the money.Please pray that God will accept my soul even if I die today. Mrs.Stella Makasin sent you a link from San Ramon Patch - Add Your Girls Softball Photos To Our Instagra m Gallery
F

Rez ;D

everyone will be forgotten one day except for him

In our times, it is Atatürk who brought Turkey to its current status as a modern republic with his farsighted and courageous political, social and economic reforms. At the same time, it was also he that prepared the foundation of the modern economy that will ensure today Turkey's attaining the strength to be able to enter the European Economic Community.

Joseph Luns, Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Netherlands

Why are you so butthurt ?

>can search any terms but darbe (coup)
oy vey

too much of this shit. links working now

turkbros, pick one and i'll get it to you

or say if theres nothing there and ill move on to more terms

I can't take full screen capture.

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/941

What does it say??

>"HULUSI AKAR"
>"AKIN ÖZTÜRK"
I've got nothing on those two, just a bunch of spam/newsletter articles

there is an email like this;

supposedly Perinçek is meeting with people from syria in order to open the political channels back and this disturbs HDP in turkey a lot.

those with "haber" in the mail adress or subject are just news articles
can filter them out

yes there is nothing regarding to those stuff i ve search a lot. these mails are all shit and simple daily stuff happening in regular people's lives.

supposedly an article written by an ex-pentagon guy called Michael Rubin. article supposedly tries to encourages army to make a coup against erdogan.

send the wikileaks link? i want to read more.

"We wont be against a coup which would dethrone erdogan"

Its a long ass thing and probably they r just taggin people

Can you search "Bostanci"

PENTAGON DONT CARE IF THERE WILL BE A COUP D'ETAT AGAINST ERDOĞAN.

24 MARCH 2016

pastebin.com/CYZ6WG7D

full mail