10 Cloverfield Lane

What does Sup Forums think of this movie? I thought it was a lot better than the shakycam shitshow that was Cloverfield. Are both of them supposed to be in the same universe? What about the upcoming sequel, "God Particle"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ey-oqKUW2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Movie hella old dumbass

>March 2016
>hella old
Get out of here, kid

youtu.be/5ey-oqKUW2Q
it's a piece of garbage with "Cloverfield" tacked on in every sense at the last minute

nobody wants to listen to your stuttering whimpering voice for 12 minutes uridon

>less than 2000 views
stop shilling your channel, retard

We dont know anything about God Particle except its retarded premise

>A team of astronauts aboard a space station find themselves alone after a scientific experiment causes Earth to disappear. When a space shuttle appears, the space station crew must fight for survival following their horrible discovery.

I dunno, that sounds pretty interesting to me.

Its a good film, probably John Goodman's best in a while. The movie drags on though, it shouldve ended right when she got out of the bunker and stopped when she saw the alien ship, after that the rest just dragged on.

stuttering yes, whimpering no

and at least the garbage I make is not over an hour and a half and $10 to watch

It's funny when producers try to unbury out their movies from the grave by making threads on fucking Sup Forums
This is where you come to the realisation they, their movies and their reputation are a complete utter shit

I agree, John Goodman was great. While the alien scene was pretty lame, it was necessary to finish Michelle's character development.

good until she left the bunker

oh boy i cant wait to watch alive again1!!

its a forgettable flick

Copying and pasting from old thread:

It's a tight, three-person thriller, as we all knew it would be. There is also one brief appearance by a fourth actor and two voice-only performances.
John Goodman is excellent.
The direction was good, though obviously it wasn't a huge job - this is how all directorial debuts should be, so we can see how they are with small sets and casts before throwing them into blockbusters.
Script was good, but not excellent.
MEW (who looks hot for the most part but has a noticeable double-chin in several scenes) and JGJ are fine.
It's a huge departure from the first - again, as we knew it would be. But I liked this, I feel the best sequels change up the genre as a general rule.
I'd give it 7/10.

Are you complaining about a movie thread on Sup Forums?

Daily reminder it's going to be a tribute to the LOST universe.

no I'm objectively criticising the movie itself retard, where is your reading comprehension?

i finally bought into Sup Forums's MEW hype after watching this

it was pretty good, but i hated all the alien invasion stuff in the last 15-20 minutes

I was disappointed. At the start the woman, who just got into a car crash, was acting as if she was fucking MacGyver. It felt completely unrealistic and set a bad tone for the rest of the movie. At least when she made the hazmat suit at the end it was a lot more believable.

I don't think sharpening a stick or making a torch are really equivalent to acting like MacGyver

wearing a shower curtain and a Coke bottle is laughable nonsense

Yeah, you'd have to actually pay me $10 to watch your video

I'd heard that the invasion stuff in the end was shit before I saw the movie, and I thought it might be cool.
Then I saw the movie and realized it wasn't cool
The entire movie leading up to that point was pretty good. Goodman really sold it and there were some nice tense moments. The issue with the last 15 minutes was in execution, not concept. They try to cram an hour and a half of alien action into about five minutes. First she's getting attacked by this monster, now this other monster, then she can't breathe the air, now she's throwing Molotov cocktails. It was silly. And her "which way will you go?" character development moment was incredibly heavy handed.
It was mostly enjoyable to watch, but I can't really call it a good movie with that garbage ending. Worth seeing anyway, if you've got nothing better to do.

I'd do it but I wasted that 10 on the shitty movie