Since Sup Forums is now suddenly religious, what is your favorite show with religious themes?

Since Sup Forums is now suddenly religious, what is your favorite show with religious themes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
youtube.com/watch?v=ENPElDKQtXI
youtube.com/watch?v=R8wnSbCg_vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Young KINO

This is fucking hilarious, the father knows he got cuckolded, right?
Poor orel-I think it's based on a Christian show, seems ok.

Does 7th heaven count?

Touched by an angel?

How come people shit on Rick and Morty for being anti-religious but Moral Orel gets a pass?

>suddenly
newfags, go back to rëddit

Because Sup Forumss parents wouldn't let 5hem watch it when they were kids so they don't know what it is

I always thought the show more against the idea of blind devotion but not necessarily anti-religion. There are many times where the show highlights the positive aspects of faith

Is Moral Orel actually any good?

Sasuga american education. Hair color isn't skin color, you don't just mix the hair color of your parents to get your hair color. Otherwise blond people would not exist in current year.

Moral Orel isn't anti-faith. Oral is at odds with the people who interpret Christianity incorrectly, but his love of God gets him through it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k

It only gets actually good after a season or two, which is not a good show in my book

The first season isn't really that great but it lays the groundwork and sets everything up. It isn't offensively bad or anything, just a bit samey and overly obvious. However, as you watch you pick up on all sorts of little subtle jokes and mannerisms of the cast. They really do a good job of making the characters feel like they were real.

Season two gets crazier and season three is so depressing you'll think it was directed by Yoko Taro. Overall, I'm glad I watched, the last season is rock solid and it isn't exactly bad prior to that.

7th heaven of course.

mmm, yes, keep going
youtube.com/watch?v=ENPElDKQtXI

i wanted to FUCK jessica biel

hell i still do

Gabriel Dropout

>shilling for Christianity

Preacher.

...Yeah? What's your point?
Orel's little brother is the product of cuckoldry.

>I think it's based on a Christian show,
>Babyfigs didn't grow up with Davey and Goliath
The show is even funnier in context.

>20 replies
>no Father Ted

So it was written like a book.

Lots of build up to a very harsh 4 or 5 chapters.

LOST

youtube.com/watch?v=R8wnSbCg_vo

> Orel naïvely follows this code to disastrous extremes. The series is a satire of the archetypes of Middle American suburban life, modern-day WASP culture, and religious fundamentalism.

>that camping episode where Orel gets shot

The last season was not "rock solid." It deveolved into the same shortform formula that season 1 had and all the in-detail explorations of each character lacked any nuance and were as on the nose as possible.

Person has sexual dysfunction? they were fucked when they were little. Person has a drinking problem? it's because they killed their mother while their dad was drinking.

Moral Orel was certainly moving in parts but let's not overrate it or misattribute the pinnacle to season 3.

Reddit and Memey

Moral Orel's entire posit is theology, Rick & Monty just touch on it occasionally. Haven't watched the latter at all, so I don't want to comment on quality, but Moral is also quite mature and reasoned. At least as the show goes on, it's a little corny in the beginning.

I already mentioned this you retard

Oh shit I'm sorry fuck...a friends introduced me to the show it was brilliant, Graham William Walker Norton is on a few episodes?