Is this country red pilled?

Is this country red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you guys did make taco bell

Televisa, Soccer, Narcos, Marihuana, Tequila, Neoliberalism, butt oriented, Lazy as Fuck, Narsicist, Women gets fat at 26.

No. Build wall Paco

>t. self hating cuck

Step on a lego you fucking jew nigger

idk you guys are pretty alright except for the illegals.

Shitiest country ever

i love mexicans and all mexican posters
you're all very cute

It's great if you have money or at least a good job.

Otherwise its Zimbabwe tier.

tenhk u

MMGA dont ya wanna be first world NEIGHBORS not a third world leech on the greatest country on earth?

No, and you know it

I'm a blonde any my boyfriend is Mexican.

Haram

mhh you got that panochita rosita? we love that

NO todas las gringas son bonitas man

I'd say yes based on how they treat their subhuman Indios. It's just that us in the USA are getting the raw end of the deal from your government not being able to establish law and order

>A
>FUCKING
>CHICKEN
>EATING
>A WORM
>ON A CACTUS

Are you a proxy?

OP, why would say such things? everyone watches TV. That pretty much tells you everything, but at least we are not cucked like europe tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4

yes

>those comments

and you cucks dare criticize us

Is that show still on?

I don't know, haven't watched TV in years.

Because literally no one would ever immigrate to Mexico willingly.

You are cucked by your self.

Yeah Italy is pretty red pilled

I think you must be living in california and never actually been to Mexico

That's the problem dude, lots of fuckers hates Televisa but the still watch soccer and their teams: America, UNAM, Cruz Azul, etc. Hear the Music produced by them: Raeggeton, Banda, Bachata, etc. And want to fuck their actresses.

A lot of chairos love López Obrador but their forgot he teamed in 2006 elections with Televisa, they even had a whole channel for him (canal 4, canal de la ciudad, today Foro TV).

Fuckers still think that in 68 the Mexican Army killed a lot of students, yet there are no birth certificates to prove that and all the leaders of that movement got positions in PRI and PRD.

The summary, we mexicans (included me) thinks that we are more intelligent than we really areand we bitch about goverment and Peña Nietoand Pri when is the fucking Pueblo that is guilty of this style of life.

(a bit true, though)
You are the reason it is, malinchista maricón.