What went so wrong?

what went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4tJWQX5-e0
youtube.com/watch?v=GpGEeneO-t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All they had to do was have him fuck his mom. They knew that's why most people were watching but no, retarded drama no one cares about is more important.

Not nearly enough incest. More /ss/ material this show would've been an easy 11/10.

this

>cutting out the crossdressing part
>because transphobic

HE DIDN'T FUCK MOTHER

>didn't fucked her mother lookalike

Didn't he cross dress last season?

i stopped watching at a certain point

is sickfu still alive?

why did i read about rihanna being on the show?

He did though. Did you miss all those times they slept in the same bed? What do you think they were implying? One scene norman was spooning her and had his dick grinding into her ass

More than 2 seasons

>what went so wrong?
killing the mother

>b-but the original!!
who cares, without her it's shit.

Any particular eps?

He's dressed up as his mother several times. Even had sex with a guy at the bar as Norma.

>Even had sex with a guy at the bar as Norma.
[doubt]

mommy intervened.

>watch it for two seasons
>he doesn't fuck his mum
Why even waste my fucking time like this?

What episode?

>gets cheated
>acts like nothing
also what will happen with rihanna?

Sickfu marries Norman's brother and ends up having a kid with him. Rihanna plays Marion Crane, (the bitch who gets killed in the original Psycho).

>Rihanna plays Marion Crane, (the bitch who gets killed in the original Psycho).

Oh and Marion doesn't get killed in the show, Norman kills her bf instead.

spoilers here. i've seen the rest of the season already.

>romero gets caught and blamed for EVERYTHING
>everyone thinks he was behind all the murders and norman is just crazy but not a murderer
>police then find calebs body
>dylan knows norman did it. mother takes over again and tries to kill him and emma
>dramatic carchase and norman runs them off the road into the river, killing them both
>last episode has a montage sort of thing of future events
>marion gets into acting and gets famous
>emma's dad passes away and kate is adopted and has her name changed to marion crane after the famous actor
>25 years in the future she comes back to white pine bay to find out about her parents and spends the night at the bates motel
>queue opening scene from the psycho shot frame per frame

>1 episode left
>the rest of the season

Dunno but it was in a few eps. One of the first eps showed norma get raped doggystyle on her kitchen table by the local that used to own her house. Damn that was fucking hot for some reason. That was norma and norman's first kill.

theres 4 more eps user

are you smoking something?

There's always been 10 episode seasons.

here is how i see it. i dont think anything has gone wrong, just too long.

they didnt have enough material for this final season. they should have just done a long 4th season with a double ep finale and been done with it. more than half the season has been filler

they arent calling next episode a finale. there are 4 more episodes starting may 1

I really hope romero gets his revenge Norma was the best part of the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4tJWQX5-e0
it literally says end of series. final episode next monday at the end of the vid. please im begging you get a clue.

No sex scene with his mom, literally wasted my time

where did you get this from?
cute

now that's acting

Also HE DIDNT FUCK HIS MOM GODDAMNIT

so from watching that I guess dylan saves norman from romero then kills norman?

youtube.com/watch?v=GpGEeneO-t0

I've never seen it. just never got around to it. I was surprised i heard it kept going on and on after the first season. which was a turnoff for me as it gives the impression the people working on it are just milking it for all it's worth. psycho was great because the script was so tight.

The one where he goes to the bar and the gay guy hits on him in the bathroom and calls him Norma.

did emma inhale her own mums ashes? that looked pretty nasty

The one where he goes to the bar and the gay guy hits on him in the bathroom and calls him Norma.
Nice try Caleb's body was incinerated

It's a good show.

its not psycho

his ass, in the last ep emma went back home to be with the baby and her father.

He didn't kill Marion they fucked up the original fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

this weeks episode did not feel like a second to last kind of episode at all also i missed when emma was a weak shitlung girl this aggressive emma isnt doing it. also did she get a little chubby this ep? she looked bloated

she's was retaining water due to her womanly cycle

I was thinking the same thing about sickfu this season she looks different