Which tv series have the worst fans?

Which tv series have the worst fans?

pic related. It's literally just blebbitors and trans people that watch this junk.

(You)

M. M M ORY YOU GOTTA POO ON HE FLOOR god ISNT REAL MORTY JUST BE S SMRT poo on the floor

Oh, nice original meme there :)

Could you faggots for once use a different picture? I get it you like the show and you like spamming it all over this board. But even Marvel fans know to use different Evans pics once in a while.

yeah, it's about as original as calling rick and morty reddit, right?

This makes the redditor laugh

It's the only picture I have saved. Where can I find more pictures from the show

how many rick and morty shitposting regulars can you name?
>the guy who always greentext's some form of the "god's not real" line
>the nazi gif poster
>the guy who goes WAPPY POOPY BING BONG or other versions of that line
>the guy who posts the gangnam style chorus in all caps with lyrics about reddit
>the guy who posts the greentext with "funny cat pictures rick" and "karma conspiracy" in it
>the guy that thinks literally anyone is ever going to fall for his ear rape vocaroo link
>the faceless mob of people who just spam "reddit" and are so uncreative about it they basically all add up to one person
who am i missing?

>the guy who goes WAPPY POOPY BING BONG
That's me lol

How insecure can one man be?

ChEcKeD

You've covered most of the basic ones, but the autism spectrum is a vast one. It would be impossible to hit all types of faggots on here.

Go be a tranny somewhere else, faggot

alright
what is your favorite episode? I like total rickall, the ricks must be crazy and love potion episode

I like this show, but the general fanbase is pretty terrible.

>It's the only picture I have saved

The filename says 960.jpg. You can't trick me

name ONE show with good fanbase

bad fanbase is a buzzword

Planet earth

"Which tv series have the worst detractors?" is probably a better question.

The answer is still probably Rick and Morty at the minute on Sup Forums.

docus aren't tv shows

If you can name an episode from a tv series.... it's time to get so fresh air and rethink your life

weak bait