Team loses championship

>team loses championship
>avoid Sup Forums for 2 weeks
Hey guys

>losing to a backup

I avoided all non Celtic sports media for like 3 months after the NFL rigged 19-0. I didn't even leave for more than 24 hours after losing to the Iggles.

You are weak

pussy my team didn't even win a fucking game this year and I get on once a day.

they only shitposted for a day after the superb owl

what QB do you want?

i tried to log in during and the day after but i kept having panic attacks

kek they were all out drunk and eating horseshit, they did like zero gloating. It was just Pats Haters rubbing salt in the wounds.

my team got the shit kicked out of them by a then 0-4 giants, and I was on here every agonizing minute, get over it faggot

>on vacation in las vegas
>walking the strip
>large loud homeless gentleman yelling at tourists
>the gentleman sees my hat
>goes silent
>a moment later he finally mutters as i walk by
>"Redskins? The Redskins? What the fuck..."

and that's how i know even homeless people pity Redskins faithful

Live in New England and have not met a single New Englander who was upset for more than a few hours.

We've seen our team win 5 superbowls in a short period of time, we have arguably the best coach, owner and player all at the same time. We've seen levels of success we could never have asked for after decades of failure in popular major sports.

If we were going to lose another superbowl I'm glad it was to the eagles. It's their first superbowl, they have dedicated fans and it pisses off the giants and cowboys a little bit. Good for them.

IM STILL PISSED AND DONT REALLY POST ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hi tom

good job running off the field like a bitch, not surprised you hid for 2 weeks

you know it's very likely that he could be at least part native american and find offense to the word without even knowing the team right? It's not like he has a home to go and watch football every weekend.

Your from Connecticut than

I'm from new hampshah ya dumb pink hat

Bet it’s manchvegas ya scum stay off the h

id rather shit in manchestah than live a masshole ya fuckin fruit

Cowhampsha

>Implying most browns fans don't get off on the attention of being so bad and playing victim by now

stay out of my state

people have no idea how entirely overrun with illiterate unskilled mexicans and central americans we have become

It is extremely true but we have some of the lowest violent crime in the country so at least they are actually living here like normal people