What do you think about her future career?

What do you think about her future career?

And how could a 80lbs 12-year old beat up trained mercenaries?

Let's discuss her sweet, little body of work.

Honestly if you look at all the previous child actors its best to keep your hopes low.

>And how could a 80lbs 12-year old beat up trained mercenaries?

By being a super-powered mutant, I'd imagine.

She'll be in art films where she'd be nude and occasionally have unsimulated sex like 9 Songs or Ken Park

Why Logans clone didnt regenerate when he got piece of brain blown out?

She didn't really beat people up but more just jumped on people and stabbed their shit.

Many child actors have been successful. I think she is talented.

Remember guys that she is only a child.
Keep the thread clean.

But how did she flip them?

I would kill you if I met you irl pedo scum

Not a perfect clone. He didnt regenerate when he got smashed by the truck either

Check'd

um...yeah idk. Feminism?

You wouldn't even recognize me. I hide in plain sight.

I want nothing more than to pull down this little slut's panties, crawl up inside her tiny little asshole, and live off of all the delectable brown treats I find inside until I eventually asphyxiate.

Pedos are the worst. She is not sweet at all.

By having superpowers that they did not.

Is she old enough for kisses?

she looks like feminist writer tracy clark-flory
U G L Y

Pedos have pedo face like gays have gay face. Post your face I bet you have it.

Yes, but someday, someone will discover your dirty little secret and hand you over to the police or execute summary justice and put you in the fucking ground.

No. But you can hold hands

Not likely. People love me, especially little girls. When a friend or a neighbor needs someone to watch their daughter, I'm the first one they call.

She was in a massively popular superhero film and will absolutely reprise her role in future xmen/capeshit films. You can count on her pursuing a career in films.

she has adamantium skeleton like Wolverine doesn't she? I imagine that gives her extra mass

So then you won't just be handed over to the police, but killed.

probably because shes functionally immortal and has knives sticking out of her hands and feet

If she had an adamantium skeleton she wouldn't grow, but no one actually cares about technicalities in capeshit so yeah, that explains it.

Fucking kek

For what? I babysat my neighbor's daughter for four years. I never touched her inappropriately and she adored me. The only time I touched her in a semi-erotic way was when she would ask me to rub her feet. I still fap to the thought of that sometimes.

I think her parents are sabotaging it tbqh. Wouldn't even let her do the talk show circuit.

well she was experimented on at her current age/height so for all we know she just won't grow any bigger as she ages

Sup Forums's dream, the eternal loli

SHE DOESN'T HAVE ADAMMANTIUM SKELETON

She is just shy

why not? she has the claws.

but if her skeleton is adamantium how can she grow?

Fuck off with that. Any agent on this PLANET, even the shitty ones, would be capitalizing on what a sleeper hit Logan turned out to be. It's her first fucking real movie (european shit is meaningless and will never count, sorry faggots). This is the fucking time. This is like if the chick from Kick-Ass didn't do anything after she was in fucking Kick-Ass, only even worse because this movie is a hell of a lot more well recieved than that was.

For being a pedo you sick fuck. Even if you haven't abused any children, which I don't believe for a second, your crime is of such enormous depravity that no father who has left his daughter in your presence would be able to resist beating you to a bloody pulp if they found out about your perversion. You will be killed someday, thankfully.

That's alright reddit, calm down now.

reddit here.

what is the official definition of "pedo" in this site?

I'm glad you've taken up the mantle of complaining about her shitty parents and manager. It's the truth.

feet?

you're right bro the average pedo is a fat bald 'to catch a predator' retard type. just keep thinking that

Do you think she's furry like a wolverine irl or clean and pristine like adamantine?

I'm in love with Dafne. It's not just a phase. Someone please just put me out of my misery.

>it's a Sup Forums talks about something in a setting with literal Gods and then has a fucking autism fit that a 12 year old girl with pre-explained superhuman abilities is able to do superhuman things

GEE GOLLY WHIZ. This is like going "BUT MUTANTS GET THEIR POWERS ARE PUBERTY HOW DOES SHE HAVE THEM?" when that too is explained.

God, is there anything better than watching a normalfag sperg out in the morning? This shit is better than coffee. Bracing and funny.

God bless whoever keeps making these threads.

user they just want an excuse to talk about fucking a 12 year old.

Thankfully we haven't gotten any of the "t-they're just trying to give her a normal childhood!" apologist faggots. Did you know that she said she didn't want to be an actress when she grew up until she did Wolverine? She wanted to be a I think a vet before that.

All of that shit said, I'm sure they love each other. Her dad especially since it looks like she has a huge crush on him.

Wolverine was a mutant with the ability to grow bone claws, regenerating health and functional immortality. He was still a superhuman mutant when he got coated in Adamantium. X-23 is a science experiment that just so happened to survive all the speed up bullshit done to her. So while Wolverine is still Wolverine even without Adamantium coating, X-23 isn't. So she isn't furry at all. She's a prostitute who uses her regeneration abilities to get more money by pretending she's a virgin to all her customers.

Is she really twelve? She's so smol.

Should make a new franchise called X-men Kids

I wish the kids were teenagers.
I just hate child actors since they all suck. Except that kid from Beasts of no Nation. He was decent.

are all normalfags closet pedos?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Teenagers aren't cute.

Yeah I read the spanish article. It was pretty cool how she liked the idea of being a chemist, vet or biologist. I just don't get what the fuck is up with her parents. Her agent is the one that got her the role so it's hard to imagine that they're that incompetent. Isn't she managed by LWT?

>And how could a 80lbs 12-year old beat up trained mercenaries?

did you watch the fucking movie? because you can see exactly how if you do.

also dont attend a movie about fucking mutant superheroes if you are going to be concerned with realism.

They are better actors. Plus it would have been nice pottery since the first Xmen started Logan's story with saving a teenager.

I don't like to speculate. The ones that melt down and have post those long, violent fantasies I assume are though.

Dafne didn't suck

can someone pleast post a recent interview of her? i like the one back from when she was 9 and it's very cute but i need more

>They are better actors.
I don't give a shit, especially since the only kid that was remotely a character besides Laura was Rictor, and he was an older kid anyway. In any case teenagers don't trigger that reptile protective part of your brain where you want to see them safe. They can make them as small and innocent as they like but there was still undeniable sexual tension between Logan and Rogue, which would have been extremely fucked up if she was his kid like she was in this movie.

There are no more in english.

>[hisses autistically]
She's so fucking cute.

why hang out in the waste dump of the internet if you cant handle a few weirdos?you are truly reddit

Good post. I agree.

Oh Dafne sucked alright.

If you know what I mean

At least wait until she's in her early twenties, covered in tattoos and sharing photos of her nipple piercings. Then you can kill yourself.

>I just don't get what the fuck is up with her parents.
I don't know. They're both actors so it's not like they don't know better. That said, they're not particularly successful ones so maybe that explains it. It's just a shame we're being robbed of cutekino, since by the time they pull their heads out of their asses she's probably gonna be a full-on teenager with tits, ass and a bad attitude. God help us.

STOP IT.
I CANT HANDLE THE THOUGHT OF IT.

no

It's true

Tbqh it's hard to pick between cutekino and incestkino, but Dafne is so cute she sort of seals the deal.

alri

what we talking about in here

Isn't that her great grandfather?

yes. between dafne, cara and daisy, social mobility in england is confirmed dead

Why did she have only 2 blades and not 3 like wolverine?

hi beta i know you're in here

her little body couldn't fit 3

I'll be Dafne's proletariat slave any day of the week.

I would guess it's because Logan was sort of a prototype and they figured out on the second pass that cutting down on the blades in the hand putting one set in the feet gives you more options and utility, which it does.

Is this really the recommended way to transport her?

i'm sure i could fit one more in her

Sup Forums can you pass the corn please?

LEWD!

They explained that in the movies. She also had blades on her feet.

REEEEEE YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH

pretty sure her skeleton alone weighs more than a 300 lb merc
also having 300 lbs on you doesnt suddenly make you a fucking in CQC against an unkillable child who has claws that can cut through steel

I can't wait for the bluray rip to drop so we'll have better Laura screenshots.

her bones are not metal

She's a growing girl

fuck off xander

i'd eat the corn from her hot steamy logs

I'm growing right now.

I can't believe they put a 12 year old in bondage

user!