Favourite movie psycho/sociopath thread

Favourite movie psycho/sociopath thread

My sister said that Misery was a misogynistic film

I told that cunt to shut the fuck up

Not funny

gib upboat

spacey in seven

Bitch obviously hasn't seen it. Lmao

He is so simple but there is so much about him to imagine.

All those lonely nights, when he was not dressing up as his mom, I wonder how he really thought about his fucked up life

She probably has, she's a """""film student"""""
Just a dumb fat cunt liberal feminist who doesn't see the double standard of men being villainous psychopaths in films all the time, but when a woman does it suddenly the filmmakers have a hatred of women?.... Really hate that cunt, only see her at christmas thank god

Tell her to check out High Plains Drifter. She'll probably explode with rage lmao

Thulsa Doom did nothing wrong.

GDI sux.

FINISH IT

One of the best film posters ever

Unforrgiven is also another gem which features many misogynistic scenes

I guess I should add pic.

His life sounds so lonely.
But then again if he deluded that his mom was alive he might not have a sober and painful outlook of his life all the time

did you explain to her that this film is based on a Stephen King Novel a god amongst authors

>guy slaps the whore laughing at his dick

>She goes red in the face, eats to relieve stress

>people call the whores whores

>Shits her pants with outrage, eats some more

>guy tells one of the whores to shut up

>Her pants zipper bursts from all the stress eating she's been doing and her belly creeps out

>someone hits a woman

>Her belly button goes full outie

>the word "whore" is spoken again

>She collapses from a heart attack, stops sucking in her gut, and it extends out to it's full size

That is quite misogynistic, don't you reckon?

The only acceptable answer. Also, check these.

Meh movies, but this guy was fun as hell.

Normies love this guy. I don't know why, I've never seen that movie, but I know he pisses me off because he appeals to faggots who are obsessed with pyscho clowns for some reason and they think he's so fucking cool and badass. God, I hate people.

The odd thing is out of the three murderers he's the only one who ever shows any mercy or compassion and his first victim is a dumb fuck that tries to rob him at gunpoint

worth it. so fucking worth it.

Seems like edgy teen garbage to me.