Stabbed by 'Muslim' man in French holiday resort because they were 'scantily dressed'

Here we go again.
Another France Happening.
>Mother and daughters aged aged eight, 12 and 14, were stabbed on holiday.
>They were reportedly attacked because they were 'scantily dressed'
>Eight-year-old child is in a critical condition after suffering punctured lung.
>Attacker, named locally as Mohamed Boufarkouch, reportedly knew victims.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html

Can we go a single day without a mudslime happening in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this getting ignored?

It's retard o'clock on pol right now. Better luck in a few hours.

Ihate to say it, but let it keep happening. No one will wake up with a stabbing or shooting once a week. Let it get worse, so bad that no one can ignore it. I wish it didn't have to come to this, but we are left with little choice.

I'd rather a thousand people die in thirty days to cause a reaction than ten thousand over five years and it go unnoticed by most.

>The youngest victim, aged eight, is currently in a critical condition in hospital after suffering a punctured lung
Fucking hell Mohammedans, leave the fucking children out of this

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

>France
>again
We need to sing harder, it's not working for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE

Muslim terror attacks occur daily in Europe. Its like rape in South Africa

It's no longer news.

No media reporting on this?

She will have a pipe in her chest(between the ribs) for the next week provided things go well.
Those tubes hurt, trust me.

God damn Jews at it again...

Did the mudslime get blown away by the police at least?

They deserved it, just let this shit burn until we reach critical mass.

Muds always go after women and children like the cowardly vermin that they are.

Sven gets it.

They made their bed, they can get raped and murdered in it.

Good.

Based Mohammed. Women deserve this and much more.

wtf I hate holidays now

not sure how 3 children deserved to get stabbed

Also that's a fake Aristotle quote

Lol brit bongs dont have guns better look out for that safety vest and club

get used to it, its the new normal

how dare you make the guests feel unwelcome, where is your western hospitality

LEARN

>Mohamad barf-on-couch

>Mohamed Boufarkouch, reportedly knew victims
so the victims were also musles

You fucking retard the police said that bullshit rumour was started by tabloids and the man didn't actually say anything.

any french guys here can tell me if there are at least protests in france? any major figures stepping up to change things ?

we had an influx of Eritrean job seekers and we deported some

The French prime minister has openly declared that the French need to learn to live with this and that it isn't going to end. This is business as usual now. Being stabbed by Muslims is now a French custom.

oioooooooh well than its all good, guess i'm a #cruzmissle now

They're alright, and it doesn't take a week, but such a young child will problaby be in a ton of pain.

French people will protest against Israel, attend a nigger concert where they throw Nazi salutes and hate on Jews, and sand niggers will feel more at home than ever.

Prove me wrong, frogs.

Because you posted it 12 hours late. There's already been multiple threads about this.

It's the current year.

>we had an influx of Eritrean job seekers and we deported some

I'm sure the EU will take them in.

You don't dress like a normal secularized human in a sharia zone. And you certainly don't bring your children,

how many "mohamed" attack does there have to be before people wake the fuck up....

They were just asking for it being dressed like that.

at this point theres no use waiting for them to wake up, you have to activate them

I would say this is satire but I don't know, that flag

so what is going to happen tomorrow?

is a beach full of people going to get ran over by a boat?

someone is going to drop bowling balls off the eiffel tower?

maybe someone is going to run over all the fire hydrants in the city of paris and flood it all?

It's not my backyard.

Republican National Convention happenings

...is this some sort of secret speach ?

France is fucked tbqh lad.

They put all their North African niggers into forced segregation.

The Muslim pakis in England don't act this way, because they've been allowed to make money (apart from a couple of incidents). Most pakis are pretty sound.

Basically, France have the worst combo, Muslim Africans/Arabs.

Wild cunts.

quote attribution in chicago format pls

It might be sattire, but we've havent had a real terrorist attack yet. Im sure it will come tho.

>ISLAM: "Do what we say or else!"
>EUROPE: "Fuck off."
>ISLAM: *act of violence*
>EUROPE: "Well I'm going to stop it now, but out of fear, not agreement!"
>ISLAM: "Makes no difference to me. You did what I told you to do. I am blameless!"
>EUROPE: "You're right. It wasn't even your fault anyways"

>*fast forward 75 years*
>EUROPE: "And remember the classic European ideals of stoning adulterers, wearing the hijab for modesty, gender separated classrooms..."

Islam is like one of those insect parasites that hijacks the body of the host and forces it to hurt itself for the parasite's gain.

Are the victims actual French people? Or are they fellow Muslims?

it's not islams fault, the host body is just too weak.

This line of thinking is an overestimation of Europe's agency. This is what got you into this predicament in the first place. You're saying, "I just didn't try hard enough," which is what a sore loser says as he walks away from the basketball court. You're taking away someone's victory and making it your defeat, and not only to steal their agency, but to make you feel powerful in your loss. You have accepted the role of loser but want to guarantee it was on your terms, which is almost never the case, aside from a father letting his son 'beat' him.

Europe couldn't handle the fact that, post WW2, they were no longer the cause of and solution to the world's problems. That's America's job. That's China's job. That's Islam's job. Europe refuses to accept its station in the new order of the world and, as a consequence, is not acting in its own self-interest as a region that has accepted its role as followers would. If you knew the predators and the parasites were coming to get you, and you accepted the fact that you were potential prey, you would run and hide or fight. But Europe refuses to acknowledge it is no longer a Lion and as such, stands 'proudly' waiting to die in a conflict that it can't win.

Woah, really made me think.

I'm right though.

I know.

But would the USA react differently? We are already covering up a gang rape of a 5 year old in Idaho.

Similar shit is being buried in Canada.