nardole is retarded

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=nqpzv6v5KBM

u r

knock it the fuck off

what the fuck is this
is that the dyke girl from that after episode show

yes

I dislike this song thoroughly

Reminder not to respond to obvious mongo posting.
>if someone calls you cats or cloister.
>he's reeing now, good
>bored, kiddo?
>he's touching his peepee
>mongo likes candy
>anything about Jason/Billy/Connor/other random names
>this post has given you out
>thanks for confirming [whatever]
>anything about VPNs
Report these and move on. Do not reply to obvious bait.

Nardole is great.

post simms

Don't play with my emotions

Nardole is very promising, but I won't call him great until we get to at least episode 4 or 5 or whichever one he's supposed to stop being a background character and start getting his own story.

Still, even if he doesn't turn out to be great, having him in the TARDIS crew is great, if for no other reason than the fact that jokes that Moffat would have felt compelled to give to the Doctor or Bill can go to him instead, giving him more freedom to write their characters.

POST HEATHERS

>tfw Cloister will live in your lifetime

Thanks Edge for this!

OK, but why?

HoRs he was a bit grating. Either he's grown on me or he's improved. I can't tell which, but the "Hey we got there!" line nearly made me choke.

/who/nger games when?

>tfw when user lives in mine.

We should do them every Saturday before the episode?

I watched all three episodes back to back, and he's definitely improved from each one to the next.

I'm just being cautious because we know he's going to be a main character but we haven't seen him written that way yet.

>episode themed /who/nger games
this idea is GOAT

I used to like Sarah Dollard.

>tfw cloister will live to see the 100th anniversary

He already appeared in Doctor Who, so they need to find another excuse.

he was, it was weird seeing him in a serious role on an incredibly expensive show after only being in weird low budget sitcoms
I agree, I like his presence.
I think in Husbands he was just written as a one-off comedy character. Then when they decided to bring him back they thought he should be more of an actual character.
I remember Matt Lucas said something like "you couldn't have Nardole from Husbands of River Song for an entire series" because that would be grating as fuck
So even in Doctor Mysterio there's an improvement where Moffat changed him from comic relief to an actual character

If dubs, Bill and Nardole die in Ep 12

>one off

if dubs kill yourself

well we already know someones dying in episode 11

It's obviously Missy.

Then shouldn't we do it after?

I think I might have been more keen, for say Perkins to be a recurring, TARDIS caretaker sort of thing, but Nardole/Lucas seems to fit the bill well.
Probably pretty unlikely desu senpaitachi.
Say what? I don't remember this. Off too wack google.
Wow...didn't even notice him.

He's actually really misterious. Why does the Doctor keeps him as an assistant? He clearly doesn't trust him that much, and he doesn't seem to expecially like him. Yet he's here as a comic relief. I don't know how to react because I want to find out more about him but at the same time I can't see such a character having a proper arc.

>tfw you will think of cloister on the 100th anniversary

youtube.com/watch?v=rtHOEELvJAI

>tfw Cloister will live to see Eccleston come back in the 100th anniversary special

He played Martha's boyfriend in Last of the Time Lords. That's his only appearance but he's mentioned in more episodes.

come on cloister
he was in the series 3 finale with Martha

>Lucy and Martha.jpg

What current Doctors could conceivably be in the 100th anniversary? Matt and David I guess?

Alfred Enoch. Tennant will be dead by then.

Tennant would be 92, so unlikely, but possible

Smith would be 81. Possible.

No real chance of any other Doctors. Jenna and some other companions might be alive and willing, but there will be so much continuity by then I doubt the showrunner will bring back past companions. Although Jenna (or Piper, I guess) might be a nice parallel with the 50th, if Matt and David are both dead.

Well at first The Doctor just kept him around to stop feeling lonely. It was right on the heels of his last date with River Song and Nardole was the first one available

Now I reckon he's just gotten fond of having him around, like handles or something

Personally I could see a Moffat bullshit twist of Nardole is The Master/a servant of The Master/generally evil simply due to his line in RoDM: "I promise, in the end, he'll be all right. I'll make sure of it." I t just sounds really ominous to me

>tfw Eccleston will do Big Finish, but not in your lifetime

>for the 100th anniversary Smith will be almost the same age Tom Baker was in the 50th
he could have his own Curator-esque cameo
It'll be like POTTERY.

You're welcome

Here you go! This was really cute, thanks user.

That would really be bullshit.

Reminder , not op but want to see some mom action tonight.

Omg this is gorgeous, thanks so much Edge! I love the Vincent-and-the-Doctor-esque dialogue you used! Love it!

Fuck, that's a great idea.

>tfw young enough that i'll most likely be alive to see the 100th

Is it wrong that she is my waifu?

>tfw I'll only be 65 for the 100th

Tom Baker was 79 or 80 in the 50th, right? And if life expectancies keep going up the way they have been, by then, 100 will be the new 80 and Tennant will be 8 years short of that.

(Of course if the trend reverses because of food and medicine shortages and unhealthy air quality and problems like that, that's a different story. But then we probably won't get a 100th Doctor Who anniversary, just the we-don't-know-which-does-anyone-have-a-calendar anniversary of Remain Indoors.)

Yes she likes wet pussy only.

Nah, she's not particularly attractive to me but I mean she's a big Doctor Who fan, I'm sure plenty of us here would get along just fine with her. She is a lesbian though if that makes any difference to you.

Nice! I'll be 69. I hope it's fantastic!

Yup, and I really hope you're right that Tennant will be good for it.

An alternate timeline perhaps. I think I have a better chance of making it to the 100th than eccleston appearing.
Yeah I had to look it up. Completely omitted that from memory for some reason. FFS I'm going to have to watch it again tonight.

Eccleston will finally come back, long after many of his fans have died

>ITT: people actually convinced that Doctor Who will survive another 50 years

>typed it out as a joke but genuinely thought it was a good idea
Barring any fuck up, I'll definitely be alive to see the 100th and I've already hyped myself up for the ending
tfw theres someone here younger than me.
I thought /who/ was full of old people

>Yeah I had to look it up. Completely omitted that from memory for some reason. FFS I'm going to have to watch it again tonight.

casualwhostream would love to watch anything simm-related

The nature of IP has changed so much in the last ten years and it's not going to change back - recognisable, time-honoured IPs with built-in audiences will only get more valuable. There will be a 100th, even if in a form we dislike. Also it's impossible to overstate what the lack of canon does for the longevity of Doctor Who.

Nice! Sup Forums will be long dead by then though.

>tfw I'm probably the youngest one that's not underage here

I love parallels haha.

I haven't forgotten! gays are my specialty

>ITT: people actually convinced that the planet will survive another 50 years

Tom Baker would be 129.
Peter Davison would be 112.
Colin Baker would be 120.
Sylvester McCoy would be 120.
Paul McGann would be 104.
Christopher Eccleston would be 99.
David Tennant would be 92.
Matt Smith would be 81.
Peter Capaldi would be 105.

>Peter Capaldi would be 105.

Are you fucking retarded? link the fucking last thread you dimwitted cunt! I am absolutely sick and tired of newfags forgetting to link the last thread. /who/ prides itself on consistency.

>yfw mcgann survives and gets another minisode

Cloister would be dead

When did /who/ get so gay? Not complaining though.

>I'm the Doctor
>rolls in on a wheelchair
>But not the one you were expecting

>Cloister didn't die before getting Last of the /who/ Lords
It's over for you.

This is the end. Your time has come. It's a wrap. The clock has struck midnight. Time to go. Time to pack it all in. You've had a good run. You've lived quite a life. You've done this and that. You've loved, lost, and loved some more. You've accumulated quite a collection of memories about people, places, and things. Take a moment to reflect on them all. Allow the entire tableau of your time here on earth to flash before your eyes. Acquire a final, overwhelming sense of peace. Know that everything will be okay. Look into that approaching tunnel of light. Reach out your hand to Jesus. Be struck by the presence of god. Face your own mortality. Take it like a man. You have little choice, now. Might as well accept the way things are.

Kris Marshall would be 90.
Hayley Atwell would be 81.

kek

>casualwhostream would love to watch anything simm-related
Well I'd have to wait for my better half to get home, but if they're up for streaming it tonight I'll pop in and if not, Ill put it up in thecloisterroom. sorry no cool emojis and background as I've never added anything.
Oh and...
Last of the /who/lords! Suckas

I know at which age each Doctor actor will die.

Tom Baker will die at age 94
Peter Davison Will die age 91
Colin Baker will die in a few weeks
Sylvester McCoy will die age 75
Paul McGann will die age 90
David Tennant will die age 68
Christopher Eccleston will die age 74
Matt Smith will die age 44
Peter Capaldi will die age 69.

The planet will survive just fine. In fact, it'll be better than ever without us humans infesting it.

Dude if the show survives the next doctor it will be a miracle. Maybe the franchise will survive in non-television formats, but who knows about a second reboot. >recognisable, time-honoured IPs with built-in audiences will only get more valuable
said who

I wouldn't, not because I don't like him. Although I haven't seen him in anything that isn't Harry Potter or that one episode of Sherlock
But because he reminds me of plastic Mickey
His face and head are too perfect. It would distract me the entire time

>post yfw when Smith is the 2nd incarnation of the Curator

Fark offerino.

>tfw Simmchad

fuck right off

>said who

m8 look at hollywood now compared to hollywood 5, 10, 15 years ago. IP is everything. nostalgia is everything. studios are getting less and less likely to invest in original IPs, and more and more likely to use old ones. Doctor who's lack of canon and inherent predilection for changing format to suit the needs of the day means it will survive a very long time

Also, reminder that this is objectively correct:

Capaldi > Smith = Eccleston >>>>>> Tennant

85, and almost surely.
Hasn't /who/ always been gay?
But I Could do SO MUCH MORE!

What are we ranking them on?

I'd swap Capaldi and Smith, although if series 10 is GOAT I'm willing to concede

How could the show ever get canceled?

To the rest of the world, "BBC" means Doctor Who, Top Gear, and the original versions of a bunch of shows we already have in our own language. (And that last bit includes Americans—in fact, especially Americans.) There is no value to BBC as a brand without Doctor Who.

Tennant > Eccleston > Capaldi >>> Smith

He proved to be a decent actor in HTGAWM. I don't think he's quirky enough to play the doctor though, but it could be just my impression since characters in that show are awfully written

>mfw his father is 93

Almost there.
Capaldi>Eccleston=Smith=Hurt>>>>River Song>>>>>disembodied hand in a fish tank>>>>Tennant

If you're outside the UK, the BBC don't care about you.

Capaldi > Eccleston > Tennant >>> Smith

Reminder Eccleston is in the finale living a hobo in Bristol.

>Tennant above anyone

Everything in the entire universe>>>>>>>>>>>>dog shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Rose

Quite, but not to the point of gay drawings, surely?

Mainly their Doctors, not specifically their acting. Tennant is a good actor, but his Doctor was so sorry I mean inconsistent.

Yup, same mood too. I'm not entirely sure.

Kek so much hate for Tennant.