Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

I've recently awoken from a Coma. It's been about 4-5 years and, for the past month I've been slowly gathering my bearings as I've also suffered from partial amnesia, however, I want to know what's good on the political spectrum so I came here after hearing about you guys on the news for harassing some black woman.

Explain to me what the fuck is going on please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the world is turning to shit now go back to sleep.

I fucking love Face so very much he is the father I never had.

>being on life support for 1500+ days
>american flag
how's life knowing you have 20 million dollars in medical bills?

Try to wake up in the 31st century, like futurama. That would be sick.

Oh. What did you just get out of prison or something? Were you not allowed to read the paper? You're a molester arntcha?

Is that a fucking Jellenheimer?

nothing good, an hero

praise kek

"GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW"; pretty interesting development in the political world.

Should've stayed in that coma lad

things are going downhill badly from a mixture of heavily stagnation in the first world nations mixed with political termoil and war torn 3rd world countries being funded by the major nations in secret

whats worse is that the entire political left have taken up the mantle of being the 'mommies' of all the poor oppressed minorities of the world and are destroying the west by rotting it away with political correctness

escape this nightmare if you can

Are you stupid?

That's a show called Face
It was for young children, I presume it was about a face named Face
That being said, you get the sorry stick for being a faggot

My little pony is now involved in poltics, just go back to sleep

How'd you get into a coma? How weird is it waking up? Do you still have friends/family?

Democrats maintain a chokehold on your country.
Trump is trying to make your country great again with the Republican party.
Terrorists have taken over vast chunks of the islamic world and are increasingly attacking Europe.
Left-wing youngsters have been wrecking havoc in America, protesting against reason and evidence and getting everyone riled up.
Black people who believe their lies have started killing cops, motivated by racial problems caused by the Democrats and their never-ending pandering.

Meanwhile, rich people like George Soros have been funding all of this. China is slowly taking over in Africa through the crucible of investment politics, building roads and factories all over the sub-Saharan portion of the continent.
Vladimir Putin has turned out a pretty based guy, banning homosexual propaganda aimed at children, fighting ISIS and supporting president Assad of Syria in his struggle to save his country and defeat ISIS.

All of this is caused by people subverting our traditions. Redpill threads are common on this board, be on the lookout for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
This video might be long, but it's a good listen and easy to get into.

this person is a reporter sage this thread

>Can't read a newspaper in a coma
>WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF IDIOT?

kek. go fuck yourself you sneaky bastard

I suffered an injury from a work-related accident. It's a tad-bit weird waking up, at first, it's more-so like a uhh..fever dream? Then it hits you that you were in asleep for quite some time and, it becomes immediately stress full. It feels like all that time was stolen from you

Also, appreciate the 'guidance'. It sounds like all of this is out of some weird science fiction novel haha

not much
just go back to sleep user

Damn that sucks man. At least you'll have a cool story to tell people.

God bless, hope you recover 100%.

How does it feel that you missed alot of spicy memes?

>not muh blue eyes!