Islam is anti degeneracy

Give me one good reason not to convert to Islam. It is literally the only remotely non degenerate philosophy left that is also immune to liberal criticism.

>hardmode: 3 good reason and none of them is "because I don't want to fuck goats"

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2013/11/17/meet_the_catholic_extremists_who_could_shatter_the_church/
youtube.com/watch?v=MgHclJGCOPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump with relevant pic

Is it true that I am allowed to marry four brown lolis if I convert or is it just a lie to attract other virgin neckbeards like me?

as much as I've read its true. as long as you can support them.

bumping

>Can't drink alcohol
>Prayer several times a day
>Have to get myself blown up to get virgins

do people forget that the bible says women are to be subservient to men? that women are to be silent in churches? women should be loyal to men?

Bible is perfectly fine if you keep her and the children away from tv, news, and the internet.

I'll give you one reason, but it include more then 3 sub-reasons :
>Charia

would you be able to get virgins without getting blown up? Thought so.

Can't eat pork or drink.

Okay maybe a caliphate isn't so bad.

Drinking is degenerate anyway.

>Can't distinguish between good and evil
>Always committing acts of evil and degeneracy
>Raping women and children
>Dumb white teenagers think sand nigger boy-fuckers are "against degeneracy"

Just skip a step and kill yourself for Allah already you pathetic shit-stain.

stop bumping with pictures of haram women then, if you really wanna convert

Drinking is a tradition as old as civilization itself.

I don't eat pork or drink as it is.

>made up invisible sky daddy doesn't exist
>prophet was a savage pedophile
>forced to blow yourself up and kill innocents

Because it's false.

Salafism is the way to go if you're looking for a way to live a traditionalist lifestyle in the modern world.

lets turn Sup Forums from a Christian to a Muslim board?

I don't want to be a devout muslim, not really. But joining their fold even superficially is pretty good as a straight male. Better than what Hillary has in store for us anyways.

So is degeneracy unfortunately.

Poisoning your body with alcohol is hardly a good thing, regardless of how long we have been doing it.

>worship an illiterate pedophile
>not degenerate.

Kill yourself, OP. No, really. Kill yourself.

>I'm going to join a degenerate middle eastern death cult because I don't like the Democrat party

You're a "millennial" aren't you?

There are plenty of philosophies that aren't degenerate, OP, it's the practitioners of these ideologies that fall into such decadence. Are you of European descent? If so, you have a duty to vindicate our generation and restore honor to the traditions of our forefathers. By submitting to a foreign faith, you admit to an inherent weakness in your own character, and a lack of faith in the powerful men who changed history before you. Instead of killing your soul by joining a foreign desert cult, try living for the honor, tradition, and pride of Europa's children?

But then you constantly have to fight liberals trying to force their ways upon you and you can't fight back because Christianity is peaceful.

As a Muslim you can fight back all you want and liberals have to sit back and take it because they can't be rayciss.

Because Jesus Christ was the Son of God and Uncle Mo was a fraud, you faggot.

All the veins

2/10 wouldn't touch

This type of dishonest shill boilerplate needs to be banned just like the list of forbidden original posts listed at the top of the page.

>religion

yeah, no. sage

Semen demon, cock jock, nut mutt, jizz junkie, etc

>worship a homeless hippie
>unmarried
>no kids
>hung around with a group of men

tips.fbi.gov

yes, plz

They destroy art and history because their baby loving God says it's bad

You should embrace staunch Christianity like your ancestors

Christianity is the religion that built your culture and your country. Christianity is the religion of your race. Do not be a fucking traitor to your race and turn your back on the values of your heritage.

>Sup Forums pretends to be anti-degeneracy and fascist
>hates on islamists who ARE anti-degeneracy and fascist

day of the rope you will burn at the stake with the rest of them.
fuck off goat fucker

But they also destroy trannies and feminists and faggots, sound like a decent trade. Plus I can have 4 submissive wives.

Find me a better guide and champion of traditional living than Islam. There are none more successful at preserving the modesty of woman.

>american
>don't eat bacon
pick one then kys for being a faggot

Having a few beers with the m8s or drinking a glass of wine with dinner is hardly "poisoning" yourself.

Christianity also sat back and let my country burn. It now bows to the interests of liberals and feminists.

We're for Christian anti-degeneracy you fucking faggot

Islam is a foreign religion belonging to foreign races. Go fuck yourself

Wow, I want to be muslim now

>Muslims are against degeneracy
>Literally can't stop raping children

Die in a fire, Muhamid.

Just because others abuse the teachings of the Bible doesn't mean that you should.

Stop being a fucking degenerate and read the good book you ass.

But Christians have no problem with sticking their dicks in kids.

bacon and other pork products

Atheism is the only """religion""" the west allows now besides Islam. Soon your government will start culling Christians but us true conservatives will be safe under the umbrella of Islam.

They worship the exact same god as Christians. It is a continuation and advancement of Christianity.

If you're gonna gave 4 wives, you need to be in the top 20% of Muslims.

Hint: You won't be.

>what would I do without my mind-altering substances and the meat of one animal

>anti-degeneracy
>ok to rape little kids

Yet they are the most degenerate. hmmmm

Well, because I don't want fuck little girls. Also please, go somewhere where you can be alone and blow yourself up Mohamed.

This, Christian clergy fuck underaged boys. I'll take a straight pedo over a fag one

hardmode: 3 good reason and none of them is "because I don't want to fuck goats"

>You have to kill the goat after you fuck it, because it witnessed your sin. No I'm serious.

>No bacon
>No alcohol
>No music
>No scantily clad women
>No bacon
>No free speech
>You have to pray all the time
>Blowing yourself up to get some magical sky pussy
>Muslims destroy historic monuments
>No bacon
>You have to fly to Saudi Arabia and wade through a sea of goat fuckers so you can pray to a big box
>no bacon

>

Your reason for wanting to join is because "it's immune from liberal criticism"?

>I hate liberals and degenerates
>can't handle them criticizing me though because I'm a giant faggot

Your first order of business should be killing yourself you pussy

I know a few Western Muslim girls, they are just as degenerate as the Christians and Jews.

The religion itself does not matter.

The bible is a mess. They mix their allegories with their histories and rules for proper living. The quran is the one book that sets it all straight, a law for the people by God.

organized religion is degeneracy

I'm with Italy

Well, it doesn't stop being alcohol just because you had less of it, and most people are too retarded to drink moderately. At the end, even if you do, there's no benefit to be gained from drinking.

You will be seen as a traitor.
Society of Saint Pius X if you would rather fight than submit to cultural decline.
Here is Salon's review of this Traditionalist 'sect' (not really) of Catholicism.

>salon.com/2013/11/17/meet_the_catholic_extremists_who_could_shatter_the_church/
>salon.com/2013/11/17/meet_the_catholic_extremists_who_could_shatter_the_church/

I don't want to go to Hell.
Islam is evil.
Muslims are smelly retarded sand people.

Because they cut pieces of your Penis off.

Because they beat and kill women

Because they dont let you Drink

Because they actually believe in killing anybody who isnt or doesnt choose to be Islamic (I mean really, people can do whatever the fuck they want). And yes this is written in the Quran.

>Islam is anti degeneracy

Please no more of this fake titted slag, I don't [spoiler]want to fap[/spoiler]

>advancement
that would be a matter of opinion.

>The Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) is a fervently traditionalist Catholic sect: a Vatican breakaway with no official Church status, and the cause of much malcontent in Rome. Born in reaction to the Church’s modernizing reforms of the ’60s, the Society soon emerged as a stronghold of the way Catholicism used to be. In the towns and cities where SSPX communities popped up (SSPX claims almost half a million members, hundreds of priests, and a presence on every continent, though the numbers cannot be verified), the group is best known for its practice of the old Tridentine Mass: conducted in Latin, the priest’s back to his congregation, and heavy on the Gregorian chant.
youtube.com/watch?v=MgHclJGCOPY

>beating women is bad

k, last one I promise m8

>it is false
>it is degenerate
>no puppers

>I'm don't drink because I'm not a d-degenerate
FTFY: You are in no proper situations to drink and have fun, but go head! Convert.

1 more loser from the west to the camel-fucking "non-degenerate" religion.

sounds like you need a support group instead of a religion.

>not eating pork
>lifting your ass to allah 5 times per day

1. No alcohol or bacon
2. You'll be a traitor who worships a pedophile
3. You'll pave the way for Islamic immigration and this will result in any children you have being molested

>Give me one good reason not to convert to Islam.
Islam is an anit-White religion that is incompatible with the White race, White culture and White society.

Fighting involves actually fighting. Something that Christians just don't do anymore.

>Poisoning your body with alcohol
Get back to the cage now.

If you are seriously planning to do it, then just do it.
you already biodegradable waste.

Can't eat pork
Have to pray 5 times a day
Have to clean my ass with my hand
Ramadan

This is the only support group for people as conservative as me and 80% of the people here are memeing.

Le day of le rope will come for you.

I didn't because I'm not a fucking heretic

>Priebke had wanted a public funeral and Catholic burial — in contempt of the standard practice of cremating Nazi war criminals and scattering their ashes to the wind, or tucking them out of sight.
Whose "standard practice" is this? What religion are they following that overrides a regular funeral?

As a """white""" man in America, aren't I already a traitor and honorary nigger?

Remember the 62% white goyim.

Don't you guys have a serious problem with alcoholism? I heard booze is expensive as fuck in Norway and Scandinavia in general, and you can only have it on weekends when you go all out and drink until you pass out or someone puts you down in a bar fight.

enjoy pakistan i guess then.

Its expensive, the rest is bullshit.

I clicked this thread for all the pics and read nothing of it

>Literally killing yourself for pussy
This could be the most pathetic mentality in all of human history

Because you'll go to hell for not following the Gospel. Islam's teachings are based off a corrupted form of the Bible. Jesus is the only way, user.

Some top tier b8 overall, gj user.

That question was retarded though.

Thanks for the bump.

>Jesus is the only way

...to having a tranny president and mandatory castration for white males