Your country

>your country
>do people put hateful and edgy posters up in your universities?

Canada
Yes n*zis do sometimes. They put this up this last remembrance day weekend.

>edgy
Added to my leftist lexicon.

t. absolute cuck

>Hitler was so cool!!
>SEIG HEIL!! XD
I want to kick one of these faggots in the cunt.

yeah but they're mostly leftist propaganda or banners asking to liberate a criminal (because they burnt buses or stole property) and say they are "political prisoners"

I feel you OP.
However, people won't agree with you here because

1. It's Sup Forums and it's a meme to be pro-fascism and angry for the sake of being outraged and bitter

and

2. It's Sup Forums and empathy is rare because most here literally have autism

Stay strong. It'll go away eventually.

>when the pinnacle of your life is worshiping a drug-addicted manlet who shot himself as his country was conquered

I have the opposite at my campus, it was posters celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Russian revolution and Lenin.

>when the pinnacle of your life is to defame a long dead man and regime you know nothing about, while being butthurt for a simple poster among thousands of other leftist propaganda bullshit

*cringe*

You people give me hope. I that the West has become a wasteland of edgelords.

>there are actually people that have no problem praising a foreign invader that killed hundreds of thousands of Frenchmen while also being French

It barely killed dozens of thousands, and we declared the war ourself. RAF and American blind bombings on our cities made more civilian victims in total.

Don't worry, it will soon become a land of diversity among brown and black people.

*tip fedora*
Slice him with your katana instead

Are you underaged?

It's the people's duty to preserve culture, not the governments. If people want to marry people they love that happen to have cosmetic genetic differences, you can't stop them.

>barely dozens of thousands
M is military death fighting the axis
P is others
Q are those not mentionned

And lets not forget the multiple massacres of French villages under the occupation.

No. I'm human and I like and talk to other people.

Your view on things is retardedly oversimplified

>hitler
>facism
Fuck off back to leftypol Nazis are cancer just like you

More like natural and the majority

>Anglo-French mutts
>Worshipping Germans
Only slightly better than Russian neo-nazis for not being historical self aware.

During the Battle of France, nearly 60k French soldiers died. The traitors who kept fighting for their Anglo-Jewish masters don't need to be taken into consideration.
I personally prefer the brave French men, clever and filled with foreknowledge, who anticipated the communist and nigger perilous, and courageously stood in the LVF or Division Charlemagne.
The real crime was to implicate France into a pointless war, for foreign and financial interests. If today Macron declares war on Hungary for not taking niggers in, it would be the same injustice, a shitty war that the people do not want.

So you prefer submission to seeing Mohammed in the streets ?
And you keep implying the war was unjust, so do you truly believe Germany was entirely justified in its annexation of Austria, Sudetenland then Czechoslovakia, Memel or Danzig and they should have been left alone ?

Little difference however, we were literally unprepared and pretty much sure to lose the war in 1940. Which was also declared illegally, violating the Constitution. Adds more weight to the crime.

The irony

Not submission, temporary cooperation until we solve the entirety of European's problems.
Some choices were made, which weren't always good, but the political orientation of the Axis was far better than any other capitalist-globalist bullcrap or communist hellhole. At the time, after a humiliating military defeat, with hard life conditions, we had no choice.
This occupation wouldn't have been permanent, unlike the racial substitution and cultural destruction that are going on since 1945.

About Germany's will to end the persecution of their people in Poland or meme Czechoslovakia, I do not care that much. Not enough to start a suicidal war two decades after the bloodbath of the WWI.

So we should have just let them do their own thing ? Offer them the hegemony over Europe and let them do their ethnic cleansings without lifting a single finger because it would be too much of a confrontation ? Do not try and argue that the war is unjust, we already had abandonned an ally at Munich, should we have abandonned another with Poland ?

Everyone was doing his own things. France colonized some stuff, too. It was normal at the time. Don't forget that Versailles treaty butchered the German land, separated families, and created absolutely incoherent borders. Objectively crappy.
The ethnic cleansing was going on against Germans, not the reverse. We shouldn't have been implied in a war we weren't prepared to do, and we've been lied about, for sure. It is my opinion.

>the majority is good

The majority of people are also fat, weak, uncreative, lazy, etc.