Worst Experiences in Foreign Countries?

What are the worst experiences you have had in a foreign country? It can be anything, getting your wallet stolen, beat up, etc.

Mine is pretty bad:
>In Ireland last year (I'm a dual citizen, Irish and American, but I grew up in the US)
>Distributing winter blankets to the needy with a charity group in Galway
>Alone late at night walking back home
>Some crazy eyed pakistani looking guy rounds an alley corner
>he starts screaming and running towards me
>run away and I'm pretty damn fast, I can even outrun most guys (I'm not one)
>few minutes and he is still behind me.
>Finally see a shop open late and run inside
>He enters behind me, grabs me from behind and starts to drag me out of the store
>stereotypical irish clerk notices, as we are the only people in the store
>He pushes the guy off of me
>Crazy muslim runs out still shouting.
So yeah, it was a really weird night night and it shook me up pretty badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm here in the UK just for studies, am from Cyprus.

I guess my worst experience was getting punched in the head several times at a house party. Didn't even provoke the guy. I got off easy though, my friend was strangled by him and nearly got killed, and another dude had his earrings ripped out.

Ouch. Did it leave a scar?

By ordinary student Brits?

No, just got a concussion and terrible headache + disorientation for a few days, and pretty bad bruise on my hip when I fell down
He got me a bit in the face too but when I got home my friend immediately was putting ice on my face so it didn't bruise

I fell on the stairs of the London tube, some slags laughed at me. It hurts a bit.

>promised a turkey guy that i would buy some of his shit later
>never did
>he actually came up to my face threatening me, when he randomly saw me on the streets

The guy who went around assualting people was the older cousin of a female student here. He even strangled her, but she got back by smashing a bag full of glass bottles over his head. Before you ask, yes they are black.

This area is bad in general though. Several students got knifed and died since I started studying, plus everyone is on drugs here. My housemate's dad sells coke to him

some nigger stole my IPhone and my wallet while I was in Pamplona spain, he got like 40 Euros and an entire bottle of whine I was carrying around.
Found my phone a couple blocks away under a bridge after I activated the find my iphone shit on some kind stranger's phone, apparently niggers don't know how to jailbreak these craps so he just left it.
Funny I've been living my whole life in mexico and have walked to some of the shittiest most dangerous parts of the country and nothing, but the week I step feet away from my country I get mugged.

What the fuck man. Come to a first world country already.

>not used to being around niggers
>ferry over to Seattle for Sakura-con, first time alone in the States
>arrive at night time, literally a minute off of the ferry and there's a pack of niggers in a circle
>wow it's just like my crime media
>hurry to hotel while sweating bullets
>next day there's niggers outside of the convention centre
>hear them trying to peddle mixtapes to people
>google it and it turns out to be a scam
>fucking city does nothing to stop this
Other than that the homeless are more aggressive. Fuck Seattle.

I broke my finger falling down stairs. It is no joke!

Are they all like that? Turks seem insane.

Mine the worst.
I've never been abroad.

>>In Ireland last year (I'm a dual citizen, Irish and American, but I grew up in the US)
Did you grow up in NYC or Yonkers?

California

Oh, there are a lot of Irish expats here.

Britain is supposed to be first world...

If this happened here I would have to guess that you ended up in one of our worst ghettos and tell you to move quickly.

Nah, but they see you as a gold cow. I don't see them as violent, just a little big mouth. Many actual nice people there.

A stupid fat american old grandma step over my foot with her scooter when i was in disneyland, i just gave her a death stare and that's it, she just look at me with a what happened fave, stupid old people.

Malaysia
don't go

wy

rains all the time
nothing worth shit to see
people are rude and disgusting

not just people may i add
even the monkeys will steal your shit

Do you live in Vancouver or on the island?

I would've guessed boston had the most. I'm a dual citizen myself and around half the people I grew up with have irish last names

Victoria, on the island.

I train hopped from america back to canada after hiking the appalachian trail and ended up drinking urine for the first time.

Why.....

Neat; my parents got married there.

Didn't feel like paying the train ticket.

think he means the urine part....

>someone else in wagon
>real friendly guy but have a feeling he's homeless
>he also happens to have more rum than a pirate and decides to share
>after drinking for a while start to get the inevitable urge to piss
>suddenly realize there are no toilets on cargo wagons
>trying to piss at the side of the very fast wagon while drunk seems like a dangerous idea
>remember that I have empty nalgene bottles
>piss in those
>urine so clear I could bottle it and sell it
>pass out
>wake up hungover
>thirsty as fuck
>mouth feels like the mojave
>see full nalgene bottles thinking it's water
>drink about a full cup
>taste slightly salty and acidic
>take another swig to pin point the taste
>remember last night and lose last shred of self respect

fake, nobody would drink piss twice

How are they disgusting? Why'd you even go?

Boston has a lot of famine Irish descendants (Well Mass, NH and northern CT in general). I've only met a few actual Irish in Boston but a lot down here.

It really didn't have that strong of a taste, probably because it was clear as water.

>How are they disgusting?
generally shit people
Chinese mixed with Indians with a little saudi in the mix
>Why'd you even go?
tourism, ads all over tv about how great a destination it is

I imagine he was a kid whos family was there on business

please be my gf

Ok that is gross. Were they big swigs?

Im only half Irish. My dad was born in Galway, my mom is a hapa-American.

Basically lol. Im not fat though, take it back! For you pure blooded old worlders, 1/2 irish, 1/4 Japanese and 1/4 German is pretty weird. My eyes are slightly slanty but also blue, lol, people do double takes all the time.

>be at Macdonalds in US
>black kids came into there with huge plastic bottles in their hands
>filling the bottles with Coca Cola from free drink machines

>a black woman seemingly their mother waiting outside and her eyes were dead.

It’s not like something dangerous to me, however mentally hurted me.

just banter i'm a muggle myself
as are most of my people

I knacker in Ireland spilled beer on my on St. Patricks day

>Almost a decade ago
>Be a young teenager, spending a week in Marrakesh, Morocco w/ my parents
>The streets are trashy as fuck (and that's coming from someone who's lived in fucking LONDON), roads and streets are absolutely not taken care of.
>things like small bits of architecture are literally falling apart.
>Nobody can fucking drive properly, every time you cross the road, it could be a death-trap.
>The people were absolutely nigger-tier
>For instance, one time we wanted to get a taxi home, the driver got into a fight with another taxi driver (a fight that very nearly involved fists) over who gets to drive us home and get payed.
>My mother never felt safe, got death-glares from locals when in public without my dad wasn't around
>One time a crazy person followed us down a street, while he was shouting something I didn't understand at us. Probably because we were white

>The only enjoyable parts of the week were spent in the hotel, but even then- the food was kind of shit. The bread was moldy.

Still, could have gone worse. My parents have never holidayed to an Islamic country again since, and I don't plan to either.

>Arrive in Melbourne airport on transit to NZ.
> Follow the crowd towards immigration since I got 12 hours of layby
>There's a guy in a cheap suit holding a mic like he's Sinatra or something WTF
>He's standing in the middle of the hallway and frantically directing everyone but no one pays attention
>exit immigration and decide to just lay around in the airport
>Announcements about no parking on the PA system every 5 mins.
>Bench seats are hard and have railings on each seat so its uncomfortable on purpose
>Wild eyed lebanese men wandering around
>Fuck this, found the muslim prayer room and slept there instead.

>Go to Prague 2005
>Half the city still doesn't use deodorant
>Walking outside in the sun
>Suddenly starts raining
>Everyone runs to the subway
>Stuck in a car with a lot of funky b.o.

About a full cup and then one mouthful that I spit out.

>Go on trip to several European countries
>One of the biggest stops is in Paris
>Everyone is rude
>No one knows how to form a line
>Entire city reeks of urine
>Romani people keep trying to scam us
>No one believed I was Canadian because "Canadians speak French, not English"

Visited Marseille after Paris and it was totally different. Everyone was nice, the city was clean, and it wasn't a giant tourist trap.

Seriously, fuck Paris.

That is awful

>Be me
>Friend suggests we go to Paris with our gfs because it'll be "romantic in the city of love"
>Arrive at airport, really crowded but to be expected
>Go around near tourists spots and try to take pictures
>Some fucking niggers around 5 gang up on me
>Try to hand these shitty handmade bracelets and ask 20 Euros for it
>They try to start a conversation on where I'm from
>Try to ignore him and get away but 4 other niggers block my way
>They say they just want to be friends and try to hand me the bracelet
>There is shitloads of locals but they ignore what's happening, I'm not the only one being harassed, some white women across me is dealing with the same shit
>I try to play the asian card and say in broken english "Me no speak English"
>They fucking point to the bracelet and say "THIS YOURS FRIEND, GIVE US 20 EUROS"
>Eventually reach in to my pocket for 5 Euros and say "I don't have money, I didnt bring wallet"
>Guy grabs my fiver before instantly once it comes out of my pocket and drops the bracelet to the ground
>niggers leave and prey on other tourists

God what the fuck happened to Paris

A gypsy pickpocket me in London.
How the fuck did they end up there anyway?

They grow up so fast...

t. Syiah nigger aka Ibn Aziz al Saddiq

I got molested by a middle aged woman in an elevator in the gold coast when I was fourteen

Probably got scammed by chinks or run into immigrant areas, he's not wrong about the macaco though. Their raids are actual threat since the army stopped culling them because muh animal rights.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/

Swam in a lake in Chile and got really sick from some nasty bacteria in the water. Had diarrhea, high fever and was puking everywhere. Took me a while to recover and obviously ruined a good portion of my vacation.

This time in London an eastern european shouted "Puta" (whore) at me as he heard that I was speaking spanish to a friend, after giving him a death stare the guy approached with the fists up and two of his friends. The guy who was with me went from 0 to 100 and sucker punched him as soon as he got close enough

Indonesia, Surabaya customs gave me a hard time maybe its because i have tattoos all over my arm and was also travelling with my mate under the same circumstances

who was the guy who saved your sissy puta ass?

Probably just hanging around Arab tourist traps like Bukit Bintang, KLCC etc that even the locals avoid, plus the monkey part maybe at Batu Caves temple kek. Even I've never been there.

The bud of mine I was speaking to, to be fair no one there expected it, I don't even think that it would have ended up in a fight, just your average drunk Pole-Ruski

Fug, forgot to give a (You)

>For you pure blooded old worlders
I can't quite put it into expression, but something about this statement makes me think we are all doomed.

Old worlders are more pure than new worlders. It is a fact.

>pure

That you can be not white, and still be white, is the end of it all.

I've decided to move to Norway.

Pepper your angus

>earrings
Fag deserved it

What city btw?

>angsty teenagers debasing their self worth on their ethnicity

whew lads have some respect for yourselves

>go to Australia
>pretty much the same as New Zealand

What are the Arab tourist traps? Is it differnet from the Western tourist traps?

Not much... A guetto nigger in Uruguay """asking"""my mom for money, we were alone near the beach and the nigger had this poxypol smell, obviously in drugs.

Scary as fuck 2bh

Well, you should do that if that is the way you feel. I think blacks are pretty nasty personally, but I have nothing against others.

Im perfectly confident being only 3/4 white. My dad is an actual European which is something these guys probably cant say.

>Im perfectly confident being only 3/4 white. My dad is an actual European which is something these guys probably cant say.
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELLIOT WHAT YOU BEEN UP TO MY MAN

I feel bad for elliot, so uncomfortable in his own skin, but that doesnt excuse what he did. I'm no Elliot, I'm actually being conpletely serious when I say that I am fine with who I am genetically. I dont have any resentment towards my parents simply for their race.

Usually the Bukit Bintang/KL area where we have a lot of bars and clubs and also Arab restaurants. Also they like going to the malls or place with AC.

Western tourists are usually more adventurous and try to find local foods or learn about the culture. We don't really attract the western sexpats or bogans but more of the young backpacking couple while Arabs usually came in a family of 6 to 8.

I'm just bantzing lad. But

> Well, you should do that if that is the way you feel. I think blacks are pretty nasty personally, but I have nothing against others.
> My dad is an actual European which is something these guys probably cant say

is something that Elliot would say. I also noticed that a lot of hapas tend to be more 'racist' than actual Whites. My next door neighbor is a hapa dad of two and he caught a lot of flack some time ago for calling some teenage Sudanese girls "porch monkeys" (on fucking fb of all things)

Seems to be endemic to the online hapa community. I think that race is just a convenient excuse for their lack of motivation in approaching women. Many hapas are actually quite attractive, especially if they put effort into losing weight and working out. Communities like reddit's /r/hapas are incredibly pathetic and make me feel for the well adjusted hapas out there who get a bad rep from them

Yeah definitely. I had a hapa m8 who did pretty good with girls. But the hapas on /r/ are losers who spend their entire day looking for them to justify their complete shit existence online. ET supposedly has a wife and lives in China but when you look at his comment history, it's ALL day everyday. It's cringey as fuck.

>Western tourists are usually more adventurous and try to find local foods or learn about the culture. We don't really attract the western sexpats or bogans but more of the young backpacking couple
Is it safe?
>while Arabs usually came in a family of 6 to 8.
Kek and that's what they do? Stay in air conditioned rooms until it's time to leave? Sad as fuck.

I live in Paris and when I went to London I was amazed by how clean it was.

Weird, except for the weather Marseille is considered a whole other level of shithole compared to Paris.

I guess it depends on what parts of London you go to.

You need to ignore them, tell them to fuck off without yelling and they will go away. But yeah Paris is getting worse every year and literally all police efforts are redirected towards terrorism prevention.

How is Chile btw, where have you been there?

Pretty safe if you use common sense. My tip is try to avoid taxi drivers because they're the scummiest people here and learn to use public transports.

When I was in the states black guys kept hitting on me in a very aggressive manner, it was really fucking scary. I was waiting in line at a diner and a dude literally came up from behind and gave me a bear hug then asked for my phone so he could put his number in and get my insta

I unironically had to keep a male relative near me at all times afterwards

why do people travel to america thinking its safe

As long as you stay alert, there are places in major cities where holding your phone in public may attract snatch thief but most criminal especially organized ones does not bother foreigners since that will get the cops to bring down the hammer. Personally never been robbed my entire life only a break in once but since my cash was stored in my islamic studies bookshelf the thief left the entire reading room along with the CCTV feed and recorder alone.
Also never ever feed the monkeys or leave camera unguarded
>sign says do not feed the monkeys
>daww how cute let me open the camera backpack to get the peanuts
>baww mr police monkeys took my pack
Or ignore local warning and get lost or trapped in the jungle, I remember some news about French and German family who went into forest reserve during monsoon season while a flood warning was issued. 3days trapped on the roof then the air force come to save them, said its the best christmas present ever and would do again.

>Is it safe?
got my shit stolen 3 times
2 of which by monkeys
and no i'm not calling the locals monkeys, literal monkeys
>Stay in air conditioned rooms until it's time to leave?
tour temples and malls , went to a shitty island, malangawi or smth, nothing to see on it but some natives walking around in underwear
went to a temple on top of a mountain ,was decent, but its also where the monkey robbed me
chased that little fucker to his tree while locals laughed like retards
climbed after him and cornered him into jumping from a 3 meter high branch
broke my snow globe he stole but probably broke his leg too since he ran away limping
locals weren't laughing now, they got butthurt over their pet and started yelling shit in their language like it's gonna intimidate a fucking iraqi

I’m doing a Chinese exchange program in Beijing. I normally eat with my classmates, but I also eat alone. One day I decided to go to the local Sichuan restaurant alone. The restaurant is entirely crowded, but I decide to sit at a table with a middle-aged woman. I give my standard introductions and start looking at my phone, which is a code word for don’t talk to me.Suddenly she starts getting really empassioned and starts asking a ton of political questions. She starts asking me if I know who Yingying Zhang (dead Chinese student in US) is and if I support the death penalty. She’s getting more heated as she learns that I actually support the death penalty because I didn’t help. People are filming on their phones and I desperately want to leave. She threatens me by saying if my country doesn’t change its ways, Chinese students will stop attending American colleges and Chinese people will stop buying American goods. Finally she’s finished interrogating me. I learn that she’s a Chinese exchange agency. She ends by telling me in garbled English, eat up, and then proudly explaining that she studied in England.

Blame PETA and animal rights group, till a decade ago soldiers used to cull their population growth which is about 7% a year and now the population boom started going after peanut butter and potato chips in housing areas.

why no castrate them
the locals seemed to really love them even tho they're thieving bastards

Why not just get up and leave?
Fuck the majority of mainlander chinks, completely entitled retards who think people give a fuck on everything they voice at.

t. malaysian chink

L
O
N
D
O
N

Iraqis talk a lot of shit but they rarely go through with it

Seems like it. Out of all the immigrants i've met, iraqis are the laziest motherfuckers I've met. They don't do shit.