Another Mass Shooting in America!

Another mass shooting just happened here in America.

>A gunman killed four people and injured two children, in a shooting rampage in Tehama County on Tuesday morning before he was fatally shot by law enforcement.

Authorities described a chaotic scene in which a gunman in a stolen car appeared to pick targets at random in the rural Northern California county. They said the shootings appear to have begun as a “domestic violence incident,” but did not provide details.

The gunman was fatally shot by sheriff’s deputies. His name has not been released. The Tehama County Sheriff’s Office said that it was dealing with seven crime scenes and that 10 victims were being treated for injuries.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-norcal-elementary-school-shooting-20171114-story.html

This nation is truly a fucking laughingstock and shithole of epic proportion. Mass shootings have now become normalized and a daily occurrence in American culture. How long until enough is enough and the 'muh guns' bullshit stops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGa-GoILV9Y
thinkprogress.org/study-half-of-licensed-u-s-gun-dealers-depend-on-weapons-trafficking-to-mexico-c2760694db96/
nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-shooting-church.html
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-fbi-gun-background-check-system-missing-records-20171110-story.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/02/07/nra-interferes-with-atf-operations/1894355/
crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of them.

>How long until enough is enough
You overestimate Americans, the NRA will primary or defeat any public official advocating for even minimal common sense enforcement of tha law, let alone actual legislation.

It will be decades before they deal with this even if they go up to once a day tier.

concealed carry permits for everyone

Faggotfornia is a state with highly regulated gun laws though. Nice try, Schlomo.

The NRA spends miniscule amounts of money on lobbying; gun control doesn't pass in the US because there's a tremendous amount of popular opposition to it.

Not in north cali, it's full of guns

>Mass shootings have now become normalized and a daily occurrence in American culture.
They've BEEN normal.

>How long until enough is enough and the 'muh guns' bullshit stops?
Never, because retard liberals know its an easy emotional tactic to fear-monger about guns (thereby spreading violence by instituting more gun-free zones and copycat criminals). You need your convenient boogeyman.

Meanwhile gun crime has been on a huge decline in the USA, USA's mass shooting deaths per capita are no different than Europes, and you are far far more likely to die of a heart attack, cancer, etc than you are of a mass shooting. But keep the bs faux outrage going.

You will NEVER take my guns

Ablllpff librul wana take mgunz

Extremists of all types love to take guns. Its what they do. Wonder why?

Kids need guns tbqh, lets make the access to weapons easier

The NRA only needs to blow its whistle to mobilize their base, ofc they don't spend all that much in actual lobying. What they do spend on is in mobillizing idiots against democratic institutions like a free press.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGa-GoILV9Y

Gun control works in Japan and South Korea. US authorities cant do it bc they are fucking dumb.

lmao

Hitler actually considerably loosened Weimar-era gun control laws for German citizens.

At this point that would be like taking away a dangerous toy from a dumb kid

very happy that some AMERIMUTT died :D

there are no niggers in jap or sk though

Thats a new argument now ! Too bad it's as stupid as the others.

>Be anerifat, 2030
>We have decided to remove safety requirements on cars as you are more likely to die of a heart attack than a car crash
>Yes my corporate lords

And whose fault is that?

>The NRA spends miniscule amounts of money on lobbying
They still spent 4.1 million on lobbying this year and have spent 46.8 million in lobbying over the past 20 years. That's still a fucking lot of money and they have a fucking lot of propaganda going around to make their bullshit popular among the poorly educated masses.

Without niggers the homicide rate drops by about 60% and if you get rid of Mexicans as well then we're safer than Finland.

We were always a dangerous place, though. For as long as statistics have been kept the new world has been a rougher neighborhood than the old world.

That's not a new argument at all.

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjugated races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjugated races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing." --Hitler

Were Jews or other "undesirables" allowed to own guns?

There are safety requirements on guns, you dip, and funny you bring up cars since they are also far far more dangerous than guns are. Have fun fear mongering though. Maybe you can have panic attacks over shark attacks next.

Japan and South Korea have very different cultures than the USA.

Either way, mass shooting fear is 100% media phenomenon.

Yeah, that works both ways dumbass
thinkprogress.org/study-half-of-licensed-u-s-gun-dealers-depend-on-weapons-trafficking-to-mexico-c2760694db96/

this

>Were Jews or other "undesirables" allowed to own guns?
Were they considered lawful German citizens?

Gun control and gun bans actually ENCOURAGE mass shooters. Turns out that criminals don't give a fuck and you just make it more difficult for armed civilians to defend themselves. Good job, retards.

And yet Trump doesn't allow guns in his rallies

>muh niggers
Stop fucking blaming minorities for everything, for fuck sake. It is a problem with your corporate culture and legislation.

>Japan and South Korea have very different cultures than the USA.
See above. It's also pretty fucking ironic that burgers are talking about Japan being different when your fucking country rewrote their constitution after committing the largest warcrimes in human history on their soil, of which your scapegoat minorities had no influence on.

>Gun control and gun bans actually ENCOURAGE mass shooters.
NOT IT FUCKING DOESN'T.

Do you consider yourself part of a "subjugated race" ?

Apparently not, Jewish people were banned from owning guns and ammunition before they were led to the slaughter. Fuck your murderous pro-control ideology, responsible for far more deaths than all the mass shootings in the US combined.

because it's hugely unpopular, and laws are already enforced. it's not the 70s anymore, crime has actually been going down.

Would gun control have any effect at this point anyway? It seems there are more guns per capita than anywhere else in the world, and to make some effect any new gun law should be retroactive (ie, force all gun owners to go thru psychological tests or such, and disarmed if not found qualified)

I agree, gun control isnt the solution, we just need to take the guns away from "sensible" populations.
They should start with the amerimutts and see where it goes.

>Stop fucking blaming minorities for everything, for fuck sake
I am a minority and its not even controversial to say that minorities are responsible for the majority of shootings and murder here

Unless Trump decides to ban guns in the US and collect firearms from US citizens, which is highly unlikely, mass shootings will never be eradicated and the only concern left is how frequently it will happen.

nah its niggers.

>after committing the largest warcrimes in human history on their soil
bombs away lemay!

Yes Mr. Mexico, I can't wait till guns are severely restricted, and the rampant mass violence STOPS.

Maybe someday, we can be like you, where armed paramilitary criminals control entire cities and even regions. Maybe then, our violence can be like yours: mass executions of unarmed and helpless civilians by paramilitary death squad.

Maybe someday, our illegal arms trade can rival yours, and it Mexicans can start smuggling drugs AND guns into the US, instead of the other way around.

If only, if only.

>progress

What this article makes even more clear than their questionable study is that Mexico's tough gun laws don't work at all.
It just disarms non-criminals so anybody with a Toyota pick-up and bunch of guns can roll into a town and do what ever they want to everyone.

>laws are already enforced
nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-shooting-church.html
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-fbi-gun-background-check-system-missing-records-20171110-story.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/02/07/nra-interferes-with-atf-operations/1894355/

Trumps a meme, as a Mexican you must know this.

>See above.

I didn't "blame minorities". I blamed our culture, which its distrustful/individualistic, violent and sensationalist. You are the one bringing up minorities, you racist. Japan/South Korea have a different culture than we do, that is simply a fact. Our mass shooting deaths per capita are roughly equal to that of Europe:

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

Gun crime in genera (ie guns used in gang shootings etc) is higher in the US than in Europe, but lower than most New World countries and has been on the decline for decades now.

>NOT IT FUCKING DOESN'T.
YES IT DOES. See images in and .

VAST majority of shootings happen in literal "gun free zones" where guns are outright banned. Ever thought why? Of course not, because you don't really give a shit about stopping shootings at all.

Seriously why all the butthurt Mexicans in this thread calling for gun control and calling out the NRA? Seriously, it's not your fucking country, so fuck off.

>Seriously why all the butthurt Mexicans in this thread calling for gun control and calling out the NRA? Seriously, it's not your fucking country, so fuck off.

Except car crashes kill WAY more than guns.

Like, magnitudes higher.

But keep strawmanning. I'm sure guns will get outlawed at some point.

none of that refutes what i said. the fbi conducts extensive background checks for most purchases and alot of money is spent enforcing laws every year.

Seriously gringo, you're defending your gun shops making a living on selling guns to criminals?

Seriously dumbass? You can't restrict guns but you can restrict drugs? Make up your mind, either do away with your prohibition on drugs or make sure criminals don't buy guns, you want to have your cake and eat it you fat fuck.

Nope. You cannot subjugate an armed people. Historys worst villains all knew this, this is why gun control is always step 1 for them. This is why Europe has faced countless dictators, kings, emperors and tyrants in its history and USA has faced zero.. Even in the USA (I won't pretend our own history is spotless), slaves and even free Blacks in the South were forbidden to ever own guns. Wonder why???

>Argentinian posts Amerimutt meme
>Doesn't even remember that these memes are an analog of earlier memes that depicted Brazilians/Argentinians as the brown people insisting they were white

Poetry.

>An article on a gun control website about a study by two leftist think-tanks whose methodology was essentially "we assumed that gun stores near the border sell weapons into Mexico and decided to find out how many"

Wew.

;^)

>Stop blaming minorities for your violence problem despite white Americans having a homicide rate lower than Finland

Most people have a car, most people are driving everyday, try shooting your gun in the streets everyday

>You can't restrict guns but you can restrict drugs?

Uh just so you know, in the USA the "war on drugs" is generally considered to be a massive failure worth phasing out entirely.

Starting a new "war on guns" (LOL) is fucking laughable to anyone but murderous liberals who want to fuel 24/7 outrage machines.

That’s interesting, and you have a point i don’t think Americans will ever give up the guns they already have, and they have enough to re sell
Gun control here was enforced with the government basically buying guns from civilian owners

america has faced 0 "dictators" because you have been fighting proxy wars and diverting public attention to them since 1800:s

Just Part & Parcel of living in the states.

Cheeky.

I'm just saying, I'm jealous of y'alls gun control laws and how they prevent violence!

Like, we don't have any mass beheadings done here. And for all the good that 2A does us, we still can't get technicals with .50 cal machine guns and RPG's for our drug-funded armies. I'm just saying, if we took a page from Mexico's book, maybe we could have armed death squads with ILLEGAL guns instead of armed citizens preventing the formation of said death squads with their LEGAL firearms.

Again, I'm not arguing using sarcastic rhetoric here. I sincerely hope we ban guns, so we can be violence-free like Mexico!

>common sense enforcement of tha law
what does this even mean?

Wow if only the Jewish and gypsy people of Germany thought of that idea, then they wouldn't need guns to defend themselves after all!

Dummy.

Yeah gringo, the not your country argument flew out the window when you decided we should pay for your border enforcement, you complain about drugs from Mexico but I can't complain about your damn guns?

Do you know what fucking being consistent means?

The FBI lacking millions of records does not refute the enforcement part? You do understand they have to check a database for background checks.

There's arguably more guns than cars in America.

His point went straight up your ass
He said you can either ban drugs or ban guns, want both? Keep em both, no druggies and gangs with money to buy guns if it’s legit business selling the drugs

This. If you really don't think this happens, you're ignorant about Mexico's realities, and probably live in a Southern state if you think strict gun laws "work" in your country.

yeah, because inetrnet rethoric shapes reality

Don't sell guns to people smuggling them over the border? Oh, but we wouldn't want Cleetus to waste even 2 precious minutes of his time when buying/selling guns

handguns and recreational shooting was quite common in german reich and weimar republic you know.

I'm from Sinaloa, we are half the country's hunting permits

Most WW1 sharpshooters were hunters in civilian life too

They were banned for Jewish people, you know....the people who were marked for genocide? But I guess they aren't important.

It's your government's duty to cut down on drug manufacturing/trafficking done in your country, you fucking retard. It's literally your country's fault that drugs FLOOD over the border, so don't try to pretend it isn't. You're basically owned by criminals, and it's so ironic you pretend the US is to blame because we don't want you poisoning our citizenry anymore?

Similarly, it's YOUR country's duty to control the flow of illegal goods INTO your country. We literally do our damndest to stop drugs from entering here, yet it's our fault that you guys do almost nothing to combat MASSIVE drug operations that do business openly with bribes and fearmongering?

I totally just find it hilarious that Mexicans of all people are being critical of the US for some lone-wolf shooters, when they have LITERAL FUCKING DEATH SQUADS executing people as we speak. Right now, I mean. But it doesn't make the news, does it? Maybe, I dunno, because it's fucking NORMALIZED?

That article is talking about general bureaucratic and government incompetence with records, not some sinister force that's preventing law enforcement from doing their jobs. Also the NRA were amongst those who raised a stink about it.

>'s your government's duty to cut down on drug manufacturing/trafficking done in your country,
Not really
>You're basically owned by criminals
Implying your politicians are any different
>But it doesn't make the news, does it?
Our retarded president limited the broadcast of such things but in non kid friendly time all war reports are given night and early morning

To be honest, common sense gun ownership would be having something akin to the red guards of 1917's Russia. Americans however are too brainwashed to see that.

Now that would take some real brainwashing.

Don't forget that when a group of armed citizens decided they'd taken enough shot and organized an anti-cartel militia the federal government came down on them like a ton of bricks and the cartel went right back to work.

>armed working class people
>no NEET gun owners
>guns kept at work and the common responsibility of all those employed there
>shooting practiced within a social environment to help weed out weirdos quickly and establish meaningful friendships
What's wrong with it?

It sounds like a shittier version of the nastygirls and militia movement.

>shittier
>because it has basic standards to be a member and actually takes community safety into account
Like I said, brainwashed.

If veterans died for americas freedom does that too mean all these school children died for your freedoms? When will they have mass shooter day to honour he fallen heroes that protect your freedom to get shot? Like veterans day but for dead kids.

Soo basically a mediocre gunclub but for brainwashes commies. Amazing, who needs rights.

So a collection of buzzwords without any substance. Amazing, who needs arguments.

You jerking off to the red guard of all things isn't an argument.

None of those were buzzwords either.

Is it a good life to live as a Sheriff in a rural area of America?

There was a Russian kid that went to a school one of my teachers taught at. It was some big diplomatic exchange program thing. But it just so happened that whatever country (idk if it was Russia) he was from required that he wear a sidearm at all times. It did not cause a major incident, it was never fired, and after a few days of kids going "hur durr can i touch Yuri's gun?", the students and faculty just accepted it.

I'm not making this story up, even if it's not true. It also bears noting that a VERY, almost criminally liberal teacher told us this story. It was very weird for him to admit that it wasn't a big deal to have guns at a school, because he was so fucking shameless about some of his views.

>It's not my country's responsibility to enforce its own laws

>Baww you fucking amerifats why won't you make new laws and start enforcing them! It's your duty to not only enforce your own existing laws, but make new ones that benefit us bawwww

Fuck you, Pedro. Even though tons of reasonable people here see Trump for the idiot he is, you're the EXACT reason people listened to him going on about how shitty you people are, and went "you know, he kind of has a point"

get the jew dick out of you mouth, faggot.

>get shot

LMAO only 4 kills.

ahh yess, Land of Mass Shooting

>Stop fucking blaming minorities for everything, for fuck sake. It is a problem with your corporate culture and legislation.

Even leftists and minorities will admit they cause most of the violent crime. They'll excuse it with racism though. Like it's not even disputed that they cause us a lot of pain.

Gun issue wouldn't be so bad without them, but we do have new and old problems regarding guns. Low-trust culture, disconnected communities, poor mental healthcare, glorification of shooters in media, easy of gun purchase, lack of preventative measures in at-risk areas are all issues that contribute to shooting deaths. But that still doesn't change that we'd cut those deaths down by like +80% if we didn't have our large minority population (excluding east Asians).

I JUST WANNA DIEEEEEEEEE

>In California
>Some of the strictest gun laws in the country
Lot of good gun control did.

Don't you have a nerf gun to be banned from owning Bruce you fucking cuck?

Ahh yess land of mass immigration and rape

4 ameromutts shot

>m-mass shooting!!!!1

fuck off retarded goblin

it's just everyday life in your shithole third world violent psycopth populated ((((country))))

>2017
>being american

You yanks aren't even the sole world power anymore, so try justifying being exceptionally shit