Gotg2 soundtrack list

Are you ready for musicKINO Sup Forums?

>capeshit

Mr. Blue Sky? That's trailer music, isn't it? Kinda like "Walkin' on Sunshine."

Fuck off shill.

>14. "Guardians Inferno," The Sneepers featuring David Hasselhoff
This comedic original, co-written by Gunn and score composer Tyler Bates, is meant as a sort of Guardians take on Meco's disco Star Wars theme. Gunn is particularly proud of a line that rhymes "procyon lotor" – i.e., "racoon," as in Bradley Cooper's Rocket – with "motor." They recruited David Hasselhoff as vocalist largely because he's supposed to be one of Peter Quill's childhood heroes.
Oh god this is going to be the new dance-off.

Truly epic. Baby Groot!!!

>ooka chaka ooka chaka ooka ooka ooka chaka
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M HOOKED ON A FEELIN'

Good thing Pete's mom had awesome taste in music! How do they get the soundtrack for the third movie?

are that THAT proud of picking out a dozen random 70s and 80s songs?

they* herp derp

At least they're random songs, instead of the predictable shit DC movies will come up with in response.

>My Sweet Lord
*tips*

reminder that you're fucking retarded if you choose normie music over the talent of a film composer

It has both though.

>the chain
fuck

More like fuck yeah!

This is the EXACT kind of music people who watch Rick and Morty listen to. Why not put stairway to heaven on there you fucking plebs.

Dude Billboard top 100 hits from 1975-1989 lmao

I hate when I recognize music in a movie or television show, especially if its a song I like.
It immediately takes me out of the movie, and takes my mind to when and where I last heard the song.

One of the avengers will make him a mixtape

>FATHER AND SON

Why was Peter's mom such a cunt?

She probably knew they'd met at some point.

reach

YOU LOST

>mr blue sky AGAIN
>no telephone line
fucking cucks

>Southern Skies by Glenn Campbell
automatic kino

>tfw I really like most of those songs and now I have to hate them because they're in a meme movie

>Mr Blue Sky
>Not Twilight
Hopefully based Gunn saves it for the third one.

If the songs are in order of appearance, Mr Blue will prolly be the opening song, while the Guardians are doing some shenanigans and the title screen appears.

Also, wasn't Boiwe returning for Vol 2? Fucking hell, Gunn.

>tfw remembering the montage of songs at the beginning of Suicide Squad
What a horrible way to introduce characters. Using "Sympathy For The Devil" would have worked for ALL of them, no need to painfully spell out the traits of each character through song choice.

Here, at least, it's a little more subtle.

Funkadelic/Parliament always good

Why can't DC ever have good soundtracks?

Say what you want about the franchise, but finding a Vol2 mixtape at the end of the first movie is a great segway into a sequel.

cringe

>Marvel gets Zeppelin and ELO
>DC gets Skrillex and Twenty One Pilots

Is there anything this mouse can't do?

Reminder composers can, and will ruin your movie

Mommy's alright, Daddy's alright

>come a little bit closer
>not attacked by fems

>Flashlight - Parliament

Nice

>The Chain
Only 10/10 song in there.