/cum/ Canada-USA-Mexico

¡Adios, America! edition

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/amp/africa/201711151059103104-zimbabwe-military-seize-state-broadcaster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being retarded enough be be an atheist

latinx are white

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

about as white as this guy

genuinely sick of american posters on here, holy shit

>Terrone
arent south italians catholic?

why is the brit jealous that we actually have a large gene pool

Roast me

i'm a white nationalist

No they are not. Italians and Irish are white and though
Yes

not one of those cuckholds looled into the camera

>drug:lsd

you're retarded and that's all I have to say about that

refuse to believe there could be unironic anarcho-primitivists in the world

yes i'm sure those low IQ, predisposition to violence and drug addiction african and mestizo genes will come in handy my friend

Hail victory, good to see another white nationalist in cum

lain

>refuse to believe there could be unironic anarcho-primitivists in the world

>not being an ecoterrorist like Kaczynski
LMAOING @ UR LIFE

This looks cool.

>kaczynski
Modernity Cucks out
It's very cool, join the alt right if you want to be apart of it

shitalian

Maybe if they replaced the tiki torches and removed all the fat balding guys

might play minecraft

Post your face, your probably a CHI or a nigger projecting

i was in an alt right group chat and got live photos from the Charlottesville rally in the summer when it happened from people in the chat who were there

was so surreal

somebody talk to me

I have a Confederate flag and I ordered a Gadsden flag.
I'm also gonna buy a black and yellow fred perry shirt
what else should I get?

>Suddenly a single black bull charged with murderous rage
>White faggots ran away begging for mercy

Unironically support Anarcho-Primitivism.

tripfags need not apply

what a god awful post

Im the best poster ITT tbqh

and I'm sure down syndrome inbred brit face will come in handy too :^)

tiki torches are awesome

>YOUR FAT SO YOU MUST ACCEPT YOUR ETHNIC CLEANSING
Everyone has their own Charlottesville story, truly the Kent state of our times

>tiki torches

why didn't they use actual fucking torches

coming to your house to club you to death for using the internet

>what else should I get?

A shot in the head

>muh technology

Might try acid

honour your ancestry

Tripfags have to be the best posters because we are the only people who have to be accountable for out posts

More of a nazbol primitivst anarcho MGTOW collectivist myself

i might be an anarcho primitivist last century
technology that can change the human brain to be more suited to modernity is well within reach

I have to use the internet to survive in today's world but I wouldn't mind if it disappeared.

Hola

why do you use electricity?

True

there's been plenty of healthy admixture between the strong races of the English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, not to mention the Danes and Romans and Saxons and Normans who have come here

we don't need savage brownies to pollute our people's blood

anyone here like the anime: cereal experiment's lain?

i'm back faggots

ted Kaczynski talked about this and basically he would like to congratulate you on being less than human

I am an anglo-saxon nationalist

I feel more "at home" when in the wilderness.

It's literally the easiest thing to not be fat, if you can't bother to at least present yourself in a respectable manner then you should probably kill yourself

I am norman
Nice

or maybe more, my less evolved friend

you forgot this image

The ole lefties calling for genocide agian.

my values: tradition, family, order, hierarchy, strength, innovation

but i'm pretty pragmatic about it. i'd be willing to support several kinds of regimes that promote these things. could be a capitalist democracy, a monarchist realm or a fascist state.

I support a free Cascadia

hello, how are you doing

I wouldn't say I'm more at home, but after several days cut off from civilization I really do become in tune with the earth

>I am norman

Don't talk to Cara. He's my wife so back the fuck off.

>there's been plenty of healthy admixture between the strong races of the English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, not to mention the Danes and Romans and Saxons and Normans who have come here
yeah, the same gene lines for hundreds of years breeding on a tiny island, nothing can go wrong there

>our tiny 'inbred' island:
created the greatest empire in the history of mankind
>your 'healthy genepool' of native savages:
practiced human sacrifice until they got conquered and genocided like a bunch of chumps

I support the genocide of all fat people regardless of race especially the ones that are advocating for any political agenda. If you're not constantly striving to be the best person you can be, physically and mentally, then you're just doing a disservice to whatever you affiliate yourself with

all those things happened in the past. presently, uk is STILL breeding with 3rd cousins on a tiny island

I am Greek

and mestizos are STILL cutting the heads off each other in weird tribal ways

Hello brother
You should take this care of yourself I agree

THIS, death to f*ts
>eastern/northern Alberta
>EVER cascadia, even in the memes

Im doing well thank you for asking.
Hope life is treating you kindly too bud

chicANO is getting flustered ahahahah

sputniknews.com/amp/africa/201711151059103104-zimbabwe-military-seize-state-broadcaster/

me third from left

Chicanos always have their asses on fire

nice

mugabe is 93 years old, kinda pointless

hmm?

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the freest whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man "le 56%"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are "le 56%"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

whats the flavor of the month anime right now?

gross
stop posting this

the american healthy weight

Your right I hate CHIs too

you deserve this

It was likely tongue in cheek.