1.cunt

1.cunt
2. when did you realize that face = everything and that your face would decide your entire life for you

Other urls found in this thread:

4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I realized the opposite when I realized the guy who said that went to the gym

Hahahahaha

true he goes to the gym to maintain his body but face is still 90%

getting fit can only add 0.5-1 point to your rating

If you looked like this your face wouldn't matter.

when you go on instagram and you realize the most popular people that get the most likes on every photo 90% of the time upload face pics

no one gives a shit about your:
food
body
adventures
progress
art

people only care about your face

>]
no that would take me from a 3/10 to a 5/10 maybe

Ask any girl if the face matters on this body.

can tell hes a manlet

How many girls have you asked on date this year? Have you tried to lower your standards yet?

1k likes
if he has chad's face he'll get 10k at least

lol look at this retarded normie advice

Ask any girl if being a manlet matters. Protip: it only matters if youre a twink

I could call you r9k refugee, but that would lead to nowhere. You still have a question to answer.

What about single moms?

That's a cope for cucks

Only women like this

are those 60kgs or 60lbs

Ok then, how many times have you tried to approach girls in your gym?

>[
bro trust me i know a lot of gymcels

gymcel = cope

ok to answer your retarded normie advice

im like a 3/10 irl in terms of face/frame
ive asked girls out before in highschool and got rejected hard wouldnt even think of asking girls out now that im in university (there are way too many chads and prettyboys)
female hypergamy is a thing, i see 6/10 girls with 9/10 guys all the time its disgusting

retarded femoids that are 6/10s dont even express interest in their looksmatch counterparts (i.e. 6/10 males) but only go for 8+/10 men

and why the fuck would i want a single mom? why would I want some damaged goods? why the fuck would I want to spend time being betabux for a femoid whore who has ridden the cock carousel, why the fuck would I want to raise someone else kids do you honestly think like this are you a cuck??

Gymcel is cope you say?

he probably has at least 6/10 face

>last approached girls in highschool
Sorry, but dating game is different when you are 15 teenager and when you are 20+ almost reasonable adult.
>3/10
How do you know? Hetero boys cant rate attractivity of their own nor other boys. And if you were bullied as a teen, the situation has surely changed by now. Also bullying builds character.
>i see
And what you dont see are plain average (fat) girls who are still virgins. Start with practice gf first.

>why the fuck would i want X?
Why the fuck would any girl want
Tripfag who whines here instead of doing something with his sorry life?
Man who has given up?
Somebody who uses words like betabux, femoid, whore, cuck?

You should try to grow up first and swallow your huge ego. For god sake you are tripfag on /int. That is low even for this board.

Francisco Lachowski is Brazilian and considered the most attractive man on earth.

lol at this retarded normie advice you'll never understand such is the logic of normies

>just be yourself
>just go to the gym bro
>just approach women bro

Yea im Canadian and considered the man with the largest BBC in the world

I suggest you to read that post at least two more times and do this
4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
and then maybe seek professional help.

what now normie

The face does not matter. Only the body matters.

fucking gross

face is 90% again

a 6/10 can become 7/10 if he wowrks out

disgusting body to be honest with all those veins poking out

If you actually were honest in that test, then you are more normie than me.

Unplug your head from your ass, read that post again and think hard about the bullshit you just spewed here as coping mechanism against
>tfw no gf

It is not your face nor body what hold you back, but your warped view on reality.

gyms are small social clubs by themselves, sure if you lift and you talk to girls in the gym you'll get laid, just as you would do as if you were in a swimming team and talk to girls and get laid, or go to a foreign language class and talk to a girl, or go to a literature group, or go to a dancing group, or an acting group.
not being fuck ugly, having extra activities and not being a fucking weirdo is enough to grant you unlimited sex as long as you're willing to go fo it.
Jesus, I have banged 6 chicks I've met through instagram because I go on BSing about how I'm an amazing dancer and how many fucking concerts and places I've traveled to.
There has been not a single time in my life where I've been turn over or ignored because I'm a lanklet,

The body is the only thing that matters. The face is nothing.

its my face if youve seen it

you're white and normie u wont understand

Well, hopefully one day you will stop being afraid of rejection and try your luck. Too bad that even "chad" is shot down from time to time. It takes several attempts before you hit on right girl.

And remember, your value goes up with age, her only goes down.

bluepilled normie

Don't reply to the Canadian /fit/poster. Just report him until he gets banned. He's been non-stop spamming off topic garbage for over a year now.

You're bluepilled for thinking the body isn't the most important.

theres more than one canadian retard

body = 10% blue pilled retard
go ahead go work out seewomen will still reject you if youre sub 8

Becoming gay is the ultimate redpill.

I like challenges, but thanks for warning. Let the delicious burgers come to you for free!

Ask a girl if she cares what the face looks like when this body is attached

gay is cope and mental illness

face = 90%

Body = 100%

Take the body pill

lol again i know several fit as fuck peple but because theyre indina/paki/ugly they dont get aynthing

trust im the most blackpilled person on Sup Forums rn , red pill is really blue pill

Well yeah they're subhuman but I meant for people who aren't subhuman it's all in the body

Sorry man you pajeets are good people but smell bad and dont look good, nothing personal.

It is all in the body though.

I knew plenty of jacked guys in highschool with 10/10 bodies that either got 0 girls, or really ugly ones.

It was always the face, followed by personality that got the real cute ones.

A few days i literally saw a picture in /fit/ of some experiment showing a bunch of girls saying "can't see your face?" "where is your face?" and the experiment profile was literally some shredded sixpack abs.

Face is everything, deal with it.

its all in the face lol
dont reply to me ever again retarde normie

you cant be white and incel

Copers

I repeat.it is ALL IN THE BODY. ALL. IN. THE. BODY.

FACE IS N O T H I N G

1. You don't look like any of these people. You're a fat pathetic NEET virgin faggot that gets off to pretending to be a chad on fucking Sup Forums. Kill yourself.
2. Maybe you should explain to all of us why you have hundreds of images of shirtless men saved onto your harddrive, and why you've chosen to spam them non-stop for the past 2 weeks.

Nice cope facecel

ALL
IN
THE
BODY

I'm sure your parents will always love you no matter who you are, Zhang.

Cope.

Does anyone notice how everyone posting the "if you had a body like this, face wouldn't matter" still shows a very masculine jawline and some amount of facial hair? Thereby fucking negating this stupid argument they're making, because the only reason a girl would see that pic and go "oh i couldn't care less what the rest of this very attractive man with obviously good genes looks like" is because that obvious good jaw genetics.

Some guys can get ripped and still look fucking awful. I knew a guy who unironically looked like Dolf Lundgren from Rocky who NEVER pulled chicks because he was dull as fuck. Beautiful body, nice jaw, somewhat cute. But he had this very soft-spoken manner about him, he was very simple, and no girls liked him.

God I fucking hate meme cancer. It's 100 times worse when it's spread in this misogynist virgin echo chamber to reinforce stereotypes and insecurities. Almost like there's a fucking media conspiracy to control these manchildren into buying/believing the shit that they're being sold on this cancer site.

Lmao at this cope. Go sell your shitty creams elsewhere merchant.

It is literally all in the body. All of it.

>2. Maybe you should explain to all of us why you have hundreds of images of shirtless men saved onto your harddrive, and why you've chosen to spam them non-stop for the past 2 weeks.
He's a leaf, user. They do odd and stupid things. They try to play off their weirdness by mocking Americans to other countries.