WOW HI Sup Forums! THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY BULLIES HERE BECAUSE BULLIES ARE NOT COOL! NOT LIKE ME COOL CAT!

WOW HI Sup Forums! THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY BULLIES HERE BECAUSE BULLIES ARE NOT COOL! NOT LIKE ME COOL CAT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlFStp460BM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6dlyliVVKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[This post has been removed for violating internet copyright infringement laws]

What's made Alex such a faggot?

He used to be amongst the decent Youtubers, but now he's become a "woe is me" tard deploring how difficult and tiring for a video to come out.

wtf I wanna fuck my cat now

now where is cool cat?

making kino
youtube.com/watch?v=tlFStp460BM

>He used to be amongst the decent Youtubers, but now he's become a "woe is me" tard deploring how difficult and tiring for a video to come out.

Doesn't he have an actual boyfriend now? I think he got the problem some personalities get when they go into a relationship and then because they constantly get reminders of being loved, they get a big case of special snowflake syndrome and stop working hard in life and become extra whiny. This is exacerbated by being an actual furfag.

I didn't notice any changes.

cool cat loves ALL KIDS

>I didn't notice any changes.
As in, "he was always this bad", or moreso "he was always this good"? Even with this trash lying around in his channel?
youtube.com/watch?v=t6dlyliVVKQ

>they get a big case of special snowflake syndrome and stop working hard in life and become extra whiny.
This would make sense, but isn't he straight,

more like "he was always this". I just watch his videos, I don't dig around for any drama.

>but isn't he straight

he's hard gay. Super homo. Extremely queer.

>more like "he was always this".
Oh well, might be just me that's changed then. And was going to say "nu-uh he's straight", but he does say "my partner" at 4:53 in the video I linked so I got shown I guess.

No wonder about his hate-boner for Christians then.

DERE HE IS

Hey cool cat, wheres drink eric estrada?

>please daddy Derek let me go play outside with the other kids
>you'll fucking look at my autographed guitar and you'll fucking like it

>both yms and ihe are fags
>both reviewed cool cat
hmmm really makes you think...

Nah. He doesn't have a boyfriend. It's his brother Jim who's gay. Not Alex.

>that intro

Tell mw about Daddy Derrick

what's cool cat's endgame

The eradication of all bullies

>furfag who is friends with dograper
fuck off with this shit

THAT KID KICKED SAND IN COOL CATS FACE

i like his top ten series but other than that he produces trash 90% of the time