O'Reilly fired from Fox

Press S to spit on grave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ppum72Zqxq8
nytimes.com/2017/04/19/world/europe/bill-oreilly-meets-pope-francis-in-vatican-vip-line.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=z4uj5NZS7g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah fuck Bill O'Reilly. Jon Stewart 2020!!!!!

ß

He did nothing wrong

Why? Because he got some pussy? You didn't care when Clinton was slaying or when Letterman was having fun.

youtu.be/ppum72Zqxq8

TRUMPED

nytimes.com/2017/04/19/world/europe/bill-oreilly-meets-pope-francis-in-vatican-vip-line.html?_r=0

He literally did nothing wrong.

Press L to laugh at autistic leftists who consider such things victories

>It's "DUDE POPULAR VOTE DRUMPF BTFO LMAFO" all over again

but he hates the pope?

who gives a fuck? literally no one talks about O'Reilly on Sup Forums and now you make thousands of threads

It was his right wing boss that fired him though. This was your own turning on each other like the cucks you are. It has nothing to do with "leftists" you fuckin mong

He went to go give him a piece of his mind and tell him what's what.

hello Soroshill

But he didn't get any pussy. None of these women fucked him, they all turned him down. He's double-pathetic for being so clueless and so dry-dicked.
Have any of you retards read his books? He's obsessed with putting his entire nose into women's vaginas.

>Fox News has now lost their 2 biggest personalities because of sexual harassment
>this is somehow not a victory for their opponents
Nigga u dumb.

Oh was Tucker Carlson fired too?

I hope you know that Bill was the closest thing to being in the middle out of all of Fox's primetime slots. Tucker will take his spot and someone who is definitely on the far right will take Tuckers old slot.

You replaced a centrist who leans right with a biased republican. Well done.

Is this what Leftists think winning means? No wonder the Dems have lost all know government power they once had a firm grasp on.

Also

>Liberals calling anyone else a cuck

kek. What's it like throwing stones out of your glass cuckshed?

What Will happen to Jessie Waters? Are they just going to disassociate with everyone related to Bill's show?

when you fuck it and you do it live

My dad is losing his shit. He picked up the microwave and smashed it on the kitchen floor when he found out... the oreilly factor was his all-time favorite show, this is going to be pleasant.....

Do you think he will try to move his brand online or is he just going to take all that Fox News money he made and be done with it?

what a retarded trump supporting family you got there senpai

O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly were their top 2 personalities, fuckwit.
>Liberals calling anyone else a cuck
I never called anyone a cuck, you mentally challenged cockmongler.

Hans please go.

democrats have lost their greatest advocate on Fox, fine with me

Both Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly were center left at best. Fox News is a good mix of mostly neo-liberalism with a little added neo-conservatism so they can brand themselves as the only "fair and balanced" cable news network.

they were the two most leftist people on the network, the only one left now is Shep Smith; liberals taking out the only people on Fox that have similar beliefs is somehow winning?

First of all, you're fucking retarded if you think O'Reilly is center-left. Second, I never said a fucking thing about their political leanings, you fucking retard. I said Fox News has now lost their 2 biggest personalities because of sexual harassment.

I was referring to the OTHER faggot lefty that was attempting to make a cognitive argument by calling me a cuck while prepping the bull for his wife, by bad. I always get you "people" mixed up.

>hurr i is just confused by cucks

>le women and their unsubstantiated rape claims

O'Reilly had become a total centrist faggot over the last few years. The way he got pushed out is total bullshit, but I'm glad the primetime slot is open for someone else now.

This is just another celebrity smear campaign just like with Bill Cosby who also did nothing wrong.

Well considering there's two of you faggots here allegedly, It's a pretty common thing to get you mixed up. And since the other faggot hasn't replied to me or anyone else I'm just gonna jot this down as u being a samefag and of course a faggot.

Based Tucker

>He asked me out for a date
>RAPE!
>12 million dollar settlement

What did they mean by this?

>First of all, you're fucking retarded if you think O'Reilly is center-left.

You're the retard. He's a neo-liberal who THINKS he's a centrist.

It means O' Reilly is a cuck who paid 13 million in hush money.

RIP in piece

>Bill "empty my nine on the welfare line" and "dude burn all potheads alive" O'Reilly
>center left

Do you have to be literally Hitler to be conservative by Sup Forums's standards?

Oreilly is right wing neocon as fuck. How young are you?

>Sup Forums has become so contrarian that they unironically supported an watched fox news

Lol

upboated

>anyone who disagrees with me is the same person!
That reaction pic is pretty fucking ironic.
Only right-wing extremists who think they're reasonable people believe O'Reilly is a liberal. You are mentally challenged.

Clinton and Letterman weren't sexually harassing people, they were just cheaters.

I remember one time I was just flipping through channels and got to O'Reilly's show. I figured it might be good for a laugh so I kept it there and boy was I not disappointed. He was just ranting about JK Rowling's fucking twitter feed for 5 minutes before going into a 10 minute diatribe about the culture war.

You're a retard if you think enemy infighting counts as a win. It may damage Fox's image, but it doesn't matter in the long run and nothing of importance has actually been achieved. This obsession with media over reality is gonna be the death of this damned country

S

I wonder if it was all an act or if he actually believed the shit he said.

Lmao your dad is mentally retarded.

>it's a 'It's okay when my side does it' argument
Every time

Their 2 biggest stars are gone. Their ratings will take a hit, retard. Advertisers won't pay Tucker Carlson as much as they paid O'Reilly so Fox's pockets will also take a hit.

>bill clinton didnt sexually harass people
holy shit, you dont actually believe this, do you???

stars come and go. That's show biz for you. If the next guy doesn't deliver, they will build up a new guy. In a few month it will all be forgotten and viewers will love celebrity X.

A lot of people who have worked with O'Reilly said he was actually dumb as fuck and sounds smarter than he actually is because of his articulation from being an English teacher.

OK, that still doesn't achieve jack squat for the left. No matter how much you believe it, enemy infighting doesn't count as a victory until you've successfully manipulated it to achieve your goals. I know everyone here loves to be contrarian, but the point of politics is to actually achieve things in your interest, not watch your opponents be in an uncomfortable situation. This hasn't achieved any goals, so its not a victory.

Cable news is on it's last legs anyway. O'Reilly Factor ending is just an omen to that.

So basically, it's not a victory because you say so and don't want it to be a victory

You know they probably just forced him out cause his audience is exclusively 65+ and they want more people like Tucker who get the sweet delicious 18-49's

There is no one under 45 consistently watching opinion shows on cable news networks. If there is a show that appeals to a younger demographic it's probably The Five or Greg Gutfield Show/Red Eye.

If you unironically watch Fox News, you are the definition of a KEK

>it's a "/poltv/ tries to defend a guy who paid 13 million dollars in hush money to women he sexually harassed solely because he made liberals mad" episode

>advertisers pay for the talent and not the ratings

Are you from the 1930s, or are you just retarded?

S

He's still going to get paid.

Yes, no shit. So like i said they're trying to change it.

>it's a liberal media witch hunt episode

>Imagine my shock when Sup Forums thaught me O'Reilly is actually a leftist

>call a woman sugartits in jest
>she threatens to sue you
>pay a grip for her to fuck off, she signs agreeing never to speak of it in exchange for the money
>her "people" leak the thing to newspapers and fuck you anyway

And women wonder why men don't want to marry them these days.

>DUDE IT'S JUST A PRANK

>all these newfag r/the_donald transplants who don't know Sup Forums hated O'Reilly 10 years ago.

Sad!

Nobody wonders why you won't marry though. Its obvious you're an autistic virgin

>give woman career advice
>invite her up to your room
>she refuses
>cut all contact with her
>WAAAAH, HE PROPOSITIONED ME THEN WOULDN'T GIVE ME A JOB!

>wanting Jews to be able to pay people off

All criminals should burn.

Like how Sup Forums used to hate jews, but now are a-ok with them.

>people on Sup Forums seriously watch leftist MSM news channels
kys

ITS DA LIBRUL METEOR!

>Sup Forums is one person

When will you newfags stop this dumb shit? Go back to Rebbit if you want a hivemind circle jerk, fucking faggot

The entertainment tonight host was dumb!?!
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

spbp

>it's a numale grovelling before feminists episode
Contrary to what they tell you, you aren't likely to get laid by debasing yourself in front of them, you effeminate faggot.

>not getting the news from as many sources as you can find and being able to discern what actually happened from the narrative of each source
Newfags need to go back

FUCKING THING SUCKS

Sucking Trump's dick is just another way to easily identify the newfags though

youtube.com/watch?v=z4uj5NZS7g8

Sounds like Blue Summer instigated the whole thing.

You arent likely to get laid, period.

No (You)

So will his next book be "Killing Bill O'Reilly's, Career"?

I want California to sink into the ocean. I want it to be slow enough so that the conservatives in the center and north have some time to escape, but I want all libtards to drown.

>hate him
>but you read his books.

lol

YOOOOOUUUU COULD HAAAAVE IT ALLLLLLLLLLL

>Not just making up contrary opinions to trigger idiots
It's like you cant even see the fnords.

This, desu.

>I don't understand irregular plural nouns: the post

Anyone else support Trump and hate O'Reilly?
Glad this shitbag is gone.

dude

republicans are dumb

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!

>I want to destroy the biggest economy in the country because they hurt my fee fees
Cry more.exe

I always kinda wished the guy running was in one of those limegreen body suits running away with a stolen MAGA hat.

well they are