Wew, lad

Wew, lad

rt.com/usa/352141-alex-jones-protest-scuffle/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DPA6PJ65h5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when you so woke you gotta fite a nigga

Top kek

>“Be advised, they’re throwing urine,” an officer said on the scanner. Protesters have also loaded squirt guns with urine.

No match for his filters

BASED

UNDERRATED

BASSEEDDDD

wtf i hate alex jones now #CapitalistArmy

>Nazi scum

Jesus christ these people. Are they really this fucking dumb?

Alex jones is a fucking lunatic and this headline actually made me laugh

What a time

BASEEDDDD

Well I can tell you I thought the same fucking thing up until about a month or so ago. I'm respecting him a lot more than usual and what he was doing there was pretty great. I don't really know why you'd be against it really.

laughed out loud

Alex Jones was crazy when it was slow news back in the late 2000s and early 2010s, but now everything is moving so fast and is so insane, that he's covering real news.

Hahaha, only Alex. He's seriously one of my favorite people. Hope he's in the same foxhole as me during the happening

He's too woke he's getting reckless

I'm not against him I just think he's over the top. I really hope some videos of him freaking out surface soon.

>tfw you realize alex jones was right and that his show has better election coverage than CNN MSNBC and ABC, and gets more daily video views than all 3 combined

I used to think he was a nut but then I realized he's contributed massively to waking people up. Hillary for Prison is HUGE.

Well the "anti fascists" were actually the ones that attacked him first. He just defended himself.

Hes gotten more away from the conspiracies which were out there. I still don't like that he doesn't name the jew and I didn't like how they pulled David Dukes conversation from youtube but I like seeing these commie shitheads get confronted.

I just love how Alex goes on rampage in Cleveland,
So much banter

First his speech then his hillary for prison airplane covered by the news and now his dive into the commi rally.

I will be really sad when the day comes and he gets shanked by some nutjob .

Duke is also too based. I'd vote for him if he ran for president.

how do i get into operator mode like his body guards?

SS+GOMAD+Oakleys+underarmor??

that was a bad ass enterance

Lotta dubs in this thread... has kek spoken?

Is there a video lads

BASED

Here you are Mr. Singh... don't use it for leafposting

youtu.be/DPA6PJ65h5g

Thanks Jamal

Wow he was just pushing the nu-male who pushed him back and the cops target Alex for defending himself? Fucking come on...

Now can u jus tell me wear da wh1te wemen at?

based Alex just wanted people to buy some filters

I've heard this is common for anti-fa. Who provides these people with the urine?

It seems almost just as degrading to be firing urine at people as it does to be squirted by it. It's like a monkey throwing poop.

>It's happening.
>all you had to do to prevent it was buy some filters.
>it's too late

It's not first post.
But it's still the best post.

Alex is built like a tank now. He could take on all them commie blm scum all by himslef

>Who provides these people with the urine?
R9k pee bottles and ebay.

I'd do it cheaper though, all you need to do is to give me a supply of beer and I'll provide urine. I don't even charge for it, I'll do it for charity.

Contact me if you're interested. I mostly provide bright yellow, sesamy, old wooden house type of piss. But if need to be, I can dehydrate myself with vodka and create this repugnant half orange urine that smells for days.

That's reasonable to punch someone who sprays you, especially of rumors of piss being used

That is a very mediocre response from an american when someone points a gun at you.

Albeit it is just an urine gun hahah, was a prank bro.