Why don't Americans care about the Concacaf champions league

why don't Americans care about the Concacaf champions league.

All the games seem to be only broadcast En Espanol

>All the games seem to be only broadcast En Espanol
So they do care

Cause it's a meme.

MLS isn't widely followed, and even then, it's in MLS preseason.

Not even Mexicans give a shit

Because Americans don't care about soccer and if they do, it's usually European soccer. Premier League gets better ratings here than MLS.
Honestly, it's kind of depressing even if a MLS team does win. The prize money for winning CONCACAF doesn't go to the club, since it isn't an individual entity, it goes directly MLS.

heh..heh

yeah but thats because they get 2 bites cos they play in libertadores

>The prize money for winning CONCACAF doesn't go to the club, since it isn't an individual entity, it goes directly MLS

didn't think of that

I'm trying to support MLS out of desire for the sport to grow in my country and all that, but I just fucking hate the franchise system, but it would be such a clusterfuck to reform MLS into a league of separate clubs. The investors would murder the USSF president.

>but I just fucking hate the franchise system

Same but I think it's going to be the best your going to get. NASL is dead & USL is practically farm league.

>yeah but thats because they get 2 bites cos they play in libertadores
Not anymore

Don't let them fool you mate, they do care about Concacaf, they are just incapable of winning it.

>why don't Americans care about the Concacaf champions league.

It's full of mexiheadlesses

I know, it's a fucking joke. USSF doesn't support pro-rel, encourages American players to stay in MLS, then scratches their heads when the USMNT gets BTFO by countries whose players' skills were honed by playing with the fear of god in their hearts, knowing that if they didn't play their hardest, their entire club would suffer.

MLS is the closest thing this country has ever had to a successful profession soccer league, but part of me wants it to crash and burn so a proper league pyramid of independent clubs can be formed from its ashes.

>The prize money for winning CONCACAF doesn't go to the club, since it isn't an individual entity, it goes directly MLS.
HOLY SHIT, i never even thought about that. Why the fuck is MLS so fuckin retarded! Dammit and i was really thinkin about watchin mls, was lookin at the NYC teams to follow but now man

Because soccer is for faggots

I'm still gonna follow it desu... I'm going to the season opener in my state and I'm sure it'll be fun, but I'll kind of feel like a cuck doing it. Whatever, it's no different from supporting a NFL team. G-go Orlando City...!

Then why dont you like it, Cletus? You're gay enough for nigger dick

Nope niggers are for faggots too

>furpuck
All of my keks

Oh yeah, but tbf that's only started this year

lmao

Would set soccer back to the stone ages if MLS was to crash & burn tho, there is a new independent league starting up next year tho isn't there? NISA?

Yeah makes sense when MLS seize transfer fees too

>G-go Orlando City

56% : the team lmao, don't they actively have a latino first policy?

Yeah but it's likely going to take NISA at least a decade to achieve enough expansion for pro-rel. Even so, it would still be closed off from MLS and therefore continental play.

>56% : the team lmao, don't they actively have a latino first policy?
What's the point of this, isn't like half the league Mexican already?

>tfw going to get raped by Chivas tomorrow

If you actually looked at their roster instead of memeing, you'd see that isn't true.

It's just a preseason tournament, you can't expect anyone to get excited. Especially when the real Champions League is on tv at the same time. Really dumb marketing decision by MLS to try to hold a competing tournament in the spring.

I mean, the games are in different time zones, so you can watch both tournament games in one day, but I think the allure of concacaf is the prospect of potentially facing off against a famous UEFA club in the club world cup, even though the prize money for that tournament is shit tier compared to the UEFA CL

>. Really dumb marketing decision by MLS

It's not for MLS to decide when to hold it tho

is there anything sadder. "i promise, our opponents care!" thats kinda funny desu.

the attendances say it all. in colorado like 1000 people showed up, for whats arguably the most important game theyll play this season

It was literally the coldest match ever

We don't even care about the MLS

everyone just watches the euro leagues

MLS clubs don't get to keep their own transfer fees either. Hooray for revenue sharing!

No shit no one showed up, it was below freezing out.

Soccer is pretty gay

the entirety of the MLS playoffs are played in the cold season, and people show up

GARBERBUX